Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless (6681 Views)

Wat An Old Woman Told Me Last Night / Tuoyo Strips Down To His Birthday Suit For Valentine's Day Photoshoot / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by made4naijamusic: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
A 28-year-old mother who was told as a teen that she would never grow breasts due to severe chest burns has bared all for the first time.

Sacha Pugsley was nine years old when she was badly burnt after a petrol container exploded outside her home. She spent three months in a coma and two years in hospital and has had over 60 surgeries to rebuild her burnt body.

The burns left Sacha with damaged breast tissue and doctors told her she wouldn't grow boobs like girls her age.

The burn survivor is now baring all in a topless photoshoot to showcase her burns.

Sacha, who volunteers at her local homeless centre, said:

At the age of 16 I was told I wouldn’t grow any boobs like all the other girls around me because I was burnt so badly on my chest. ‘

t was difficult growing up as I felt so isolated and self conscious of the burns I’d suffered as a child.

There was a field near where I lived and I was going out to play – I was literally in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some kids were messing around with lighter fluid and a petrol canister exploded on me.

I had to have my armpits rebuilt as the heat caused my skin melt so my arms and sides bonded together.

My hands burnt to the bone as well – I woke up during one my surgeries and saw it all, it was horrible.

After being told she would never grow breasts naturally, Sacha had three stints of liposuction to remove the fat from her back into her chest to give the appearance of boobs. But at 20 years old she decided she no longer wanted any further surgery and over the years has grown to love her scars.

Sacha, a mother-of-one, said:

At around the age of 23 I finally started to feel more confident – I’ve always tried to help other people with my story and my scars, but never properly shown them until now.

My scars of evidence of my struggle and I wear them with pride, rather than being ashamed. I’d been through so much trauma that I decided to put an end to surgery.

When I had my little boy, Lucien-Cruz, who’s five now, my perceptions of life totally changed.

Having a baby changed my life for the better and I moved to a nicer area to give my child a different perspective on life.

He’s such a happy little character and has a heart of gold – I really want to make a good example to him.

I shared my photos on my Instagram page and the response has been amazing – I’ve had some many nice, supportive comments.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by made4naijamusic: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
More
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by lacruz12(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
strong woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by yanabasee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eyah...... She survived and stood strong regardless..... While some idiiots are somewhere planing on committing suicide due to Buhari hard economy... They should hold on till Atiku takes over power first!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by mikejj(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
what a bold lady..i like her courage..to all those suffering from one pain or the other out there..may God give you the needed strength to overcome it..amen
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by techking: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chaiiii......dis 1 nawa ooo
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by made4naijamusic: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by projectreserve2: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Forget the breast. In that last picture, look at the opening of the ToTo inside her pant. Can you see it? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by Tamarapetty(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
It is well
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
Forget the breast. In that last picture, look at the opening of the ToTo inside her pant. Can you see it? grin
grin grin

Pervert grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by zolajpower: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Such a pathetic story to read . God is great .
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by Auladimeji1: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zoharariel:

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by nedubest(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2018
nawa oo
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by theapeman4: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A 28-year-old mother who was told as a teen that she would never grow breasts due to severe chest burns has bared all for the first time.

Sacha Pugsley was nine years old when she was badly burnt after a petrol container exploded outside her home. She spent three months in a coma and two years in hospital and has had over 60 surgeries to rebuild her burnt body.

The burns left Sacha with damaged breast tissue and doctors told her she wouldn't grow boobs like girls her age.

The burn survivor is now baring all in a topless photoshoot to showcase her burns.

Sacha, who volunteers at her local homeless centre, said:

At the age of 16 I was told I wouldn’t grow any boobs like all the other girls around me because I was burnt so badly on my chest. ‘

t was difficult growing up as I felt so isolated and self conscious of the burns I’d suffered as a child.

There was a field near where I lived and I was going out to play – I was literally in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some kids were messing around with lighter fluid and a petrol canister exploded on me.

I had to have my armpits rebuilt as the heat caused my skin melt so my arms and sides bonded together.

My hands burnt to the bone as well – I woke up during one my surgeries and saw it all, it was horrible.

After being told she would never grow breasts naturally, Sacha had three stints of liposuction to remove the fat from her back into her chest to give the appearance of boobs. But at 20 years old she decided she no longer wanted any further surgery and over the years has grown to love her scars.

Sacha, a mother-of-one, said:

At around the age of 23 I finally started to feel more confident – I’ve always tried to help other people with my story and my scars, but never properly shown them until now.

My scars of evidence of my struggle and I wear them with pride, rather than being ashamed. I’d been through so much trauma that I decided to put an end to surgery.

When I had my little boy, Lucien-Cruz, who’s five now, my perceptions of life totally changed.

Having a baby changed my life for the better and I moved to a nicer area to give my child a different perspective on life.

He’s such a happy little character and has a heart of gold – I really want to make a good example to him.

I shared my photos on my Instagram page and the response has been amazing – I’ve had some many nice, supportive comments.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
why censor her burnt nip**ple undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by speedyconnect3: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Oyibo dey mumu oo
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by falcon01: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2018
theapeman4:
why censor her burnt nip**ple undecided
its already censored right smiley Oh, God forgive me!
Re: Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless by DumaEmpire(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Zoharariel:
So you mean say if that Gal naked now you go fck ham with that body abi.. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction? / Why Do Most Ladies Barb And Tints Their Heirs Nowadays Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.