Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (48279 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by shaddoww: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Aside the ooni of ife, show me a Yoruba man that uses a rolls royce and I'll show you ten prostitutes whose vaginas are still tight.
Have you heard of sir Olu Okeowo before? Google him and thank me later.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by joshuaadron: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
The car wey I dey use park rubbish for site
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by millionboi2: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
larj:

My problem with social media. News like this will only make our youth more desperate. Guys watch out for this guys. Good or bad these guys are being influenced by post like this
my hands are clean.

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by doggedfighter(f): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Aside the ooni of ife, show me a Yoruba man that uses a rolls royce and I'll show you ten prostitutes whose vaginas are still tight.
Hian,what brought about this?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by fostermd(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Someone rightly mention,Chief Akin Olugbade has 11 Rolls Royce scattered around his various residences in Uk and America
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by deolu2000(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is like Arthur Eze want to use this car as a tourist attraction because na everyone they come snap inside lately.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Gazzy88(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
dustmalik:

There is no single Nigerian that has more RRs than Olu Okeowo. He has 6 of them, and the 2019 RR isn't limited edition, so he can acquire it if he so pleases.
point of correction,bolu akin olugbade have 11 RR. You shouldn't have engaged that mumu na. What does he know sef?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by jerflakes(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

Well, let me have it first, then we can now give success another definition

grin

grin

I want to be unsuccessful, while I own a 2019 Rolls Royce

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Gazzy88(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
bolu akin olugbade with 11 RR. You're deluded and misformed. You need to do away with hate and face reality. Yoruba can never be in the same league with your people. We are 70 years ahead of your backward tribes. Take it or kiss the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by tutudesz: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
SimplePlan34:

Have u heard of sir olu okeowo and his garage. Look I am not into tribal rambling cos I flow well with d igbos but don't contest we yorubas with money una no reach. Link to his garage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofxbYjzKXk0
This is Emani Ayiri house in Warrior Delta State

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by ntyce(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
dustmalik:

There is no single Nigerian that has more RRs than Olu Okeowo. He has 6 of them, and the 2019 RR isn't limited edition, so he can acquire it if he so pleases.

Akin Olugbade has the most..
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by kayzat: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
dustmalik:

Otunba Subomi Balogun of FCMB actually own more RR than Olu Okeowo. You can Google Search him

[9 Nigerians with Rolls Royce, this man has 11 (photos, video) ▷ Legit.ng] is good,have a look at it! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1051964-forget-recession-meet-9-nigerians-rolls-royce-man-owns-11-see-photos-video.html
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by udo2018: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
SimplePlan34:

Have u heard of sir olu okeowo and his garage. Look I am not into tribal rambling cos I flow well with d igbos but don't contest we yorubas with money una no reach. Link to his garage

You say? Igbo no reach Yoruba for money? Bro wake up from slumber. Igbos are the richest tribe in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by kayzat: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
[9 Nigerians with Rolls Royce, this man has 11 (photos, video) ▷ Legit.ng] is good,have a look at it! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1051964-forget-recession-meet-9-nigerians-rolls-royce-man-owns-11-see-photos-video.html
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by tayo4ng(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
olugbo of igbo have one,talking about Obalt petroleum
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by seanfer(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Ever heard of Otunba Subomi Balogun (The Owner Of FCMB).. He owns more than 3 Rolls Royce’s.
Another one Oba Akinruntan( Owner Of Obat Oil) He Own’s identical Rolls Royce with the queen Of England... Google can also help you
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by tmanuelle(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Must you always show your deficiencies?

Do you know Akin Olugbade, Subomi Balogun, Olu Okeowo? None of these guys own less than 6 Rolls Royce cars in their garage. Olugbade particularly owns 11 and Balogun owns 9 as I type this comment.

Recently, a young Yoruba man by the name David Adeleke who I presume is way younger than you just got one for himself.

Other Monarchs like Oba of Ikate Land (Elegushi), Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom, Ogoga of Ikere Kingdom each owns a RR.

That is to mention just a few. Do your research & stop disgracing yourself.

So owning a RR by an Igbo man has become a yardstick for how well your own life would be? You need to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Paul112(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sir Olu Okeowo has 11 Roys Royce packed in his garage, including RR2019, you can google it, he has various types of bentley and Lamborghini
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by tmanuelle(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
ntyce:

Akin Olugbade has the most..

Followed by Subomi Balogun
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
dustmalik:

Akin Olugbade owns 10 . . . Harry Akande had an abandoned fleet of bentleys and RRs in his house in america . . . There really is no point replying this guy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Honeywealth01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Akarigbo of ijebu Remo uses a Royce too
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Unik3030:
u igbos with loud mouth, Yoruba men don dey use RR since but they no just loud am. I think this is d first igbo man that will have it that's d reason for all these noise. check okeowo, subomi balogin, Harry akande, d owner of gatwick airport n Co. so y d unnecessary show off

Chief Bode Akindele, the parakoyi of Ibadan has always had an RR on standby in london (complete with a butler) for several decades. There are other yoruba rich-men I know their kids who are super-private, so I wont mention them here.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Yudee8(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
what is your point?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by hedonistic: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
SimplePlan34:

What's the money value of these Olu Okeowo's RRs and other cars? All the cars he owns? Put a figure to them. That figure eh, is less than what Arthur Eze has dashed out to people in this December alone. I'm dead sure of that.

Earlier this month, Arthur Eze dashed this same governor that visited him (Dave Umahi) , N1b to add to his 2019 campaign funds. And that's by the way.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by hedonistic: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Unik3030:
u igbos with loud mouth, Yoruba men don dey use RR since but they no just loud am. I think this is d first igbo man that will have it that's d reason for all these noise. check okeowo, subomi balogin, Harry akande, d owner of gatwick airport n Co. so y d unnecessary show off

Don't be stupid. The man in question (Arthur Eze) has had more than 10 RRs. He currently has 4, including two Phantoms.

What's news now is that he bought the latest iteration, the super flagship 2019 Phantom, which would cost him nothing less than N250m plus shipping and landing and duties (go and ask). Base price is $400k+.

Otunba Subomi Balogun and Okeowo are church rats compared to this man. If we want to tribalise the matter, only two Yoruba men alive are richer than Arthur Eze - Bola Tinubu and Mike Adenuga, in that order. Doubt it if you like.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by hedonistic: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2018
StoneLucifer:
Am neither Igbo nor Yoruba. Yoruba's have more multi-billionaires and trillionaires in $ than Igbos. But Igbos have more thousandnaires and millionaires than Yoruba's. Use your sense and understand this simple logic.
You're wrong and right...

Yorubas don't have more multi billionaires and trillionaires than Igbos. Yorubas have more 'boardroom' 'corporate paper money' billionaires than Igbos. That's why it's easier for them to appear in Forbes wealth valuations (even without actual corresponding real money) than Igbo businessmen of equal or even greater financial standing.

At the time a paper tiger like Femi Otedola (for example) was parading himself as worth $1b on Forbes list some years ago, there were at least 200 Igbo businessmen wealthier than him and more financially liquid than him who were not listed on Forbes. Forbes mostly rates stocks and shares, corporate holdings, which are easily manipulated in Nigeria and does not represent real money here. Most Igbo billionaires don't have their money in paper stocks and shares, that's mostly for Yorubas.

As for your second point, you're right. The Igbos have the most expanded self-made middle class to lower upper class in Nigeria. Too many comfortable millionaire/multimillionaire households among the Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Anambralstson: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Let me pepper you more

List of Nigerians with Grammys 13 - All Yorubas. Those from your side don't have a single one.

Akin Olugbade has more Rolls Royce cars than all Igbos in Nigeria.

No Igbo in list of top 5 richest Nigerians, 4 Yorubas there.

Where you want to reach in 50 years, we have passed there 100 years ago.
Louth mouth, Anambra dudes owns highest number of private jets in Nigeria, mention Yoruba man that bought RR 2019e, I will give you ,three Anambra dudes that acquired 2019e. Arthur owns different editions of RR
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Anambralstson: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2018
hedonistic:

Don't be stupid. The man in question (Arthur Eze) has had more than 10 RRs. He currently has 4, including two Phantoms.

What's news now is that he bought the latest iteration, the super flagship 2019 Phantom, which would cost him nothing less than N250m plus shipping and landing and duties (go and ask). Base price is $400k+.

Otunba Subomi Balogun and Okeowo are church rats compared to this man. If we want to tribalise the matter, only two Yoruba men alive are richer than Arthur Eze - Bola Tinubu and Mike Adenuga, in that order. Doubt it if you like.
No Yoruba man richer than Arthur Eze
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Anambralstson: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2018
fostermd:

Someone rightly mention,Chief Akin Olugbade has 11 Rolls Royce scattered around his various residences in Uk and America
You mean tokubo RR, we are talking of 2019 name Yoruba man that acquire 2019 edition
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2018
[s]
Anambralstson:

Louth mouth, Anambra dudes owns highest number of private jets in Nigeria, mention Yoruba man that bought RR 2019e, I will give you ,three Anambra dudes that acquired 2019e. Arthur owns different editions of RR
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:38am On Dec 29, 2018
ashacot:
I WILL OWN THIS CAR NEXT YEAR WITH SMART WORK.
Please don't just KILL innocent people, in order to own one of that in the picture.

Biko! Make kill person no enter your head o!
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:38am On Dec 29, 2018
ashacot:
I WILL OWN THIS CAR NEXT YEAR WITH SMART WORK.
Please don't just KILL innocent people, in order to own one of that in the picture.

Biko! Make kill person no enter your head o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.