Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? (5531 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
sino:

Lol, God has all the right to brag and be proud! Have you tried to imagine the vastness and complexity of the universe?! What about man and the amazing features embedded in him? You that have only studied bch for few years did not let us hear word, you never discovered anything o, you just dey read other people work ni o...
Someone said it's speculative science. They don't actually know science but only believe it and still we no go hear word.

If this line in your post does not reset their brains I doubt anything ever will.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
aadoiza:

Someone said it's speculative science. They don't actually know science but only believe it and still we no go hear word.

If this line in your post does not reset their brains I doubt anything ever will.
You people don't always get the fallacies y'all delve into. It's called appealing to ignorance/argument from ignorance.

Just because something cannot be explain now does not mean it's therefore "God did it" that's fallacious and God of the gaps fallacy, cognitive bias without no evidence to prove it.

What if the universe can be explain in the future what then will be your God?

He even said God can brag about anything, does he mean God can brag about meaningless, unreasonable thing or evil and you still believe in such God? Why not start worshipping Satan or Thanos or Mickey Mouse?

If the universe is complex then God must be complex then there must be a complex being that created God and it goes infinitum. You can't make a logical statement everything must have a creator or something must come from something and then exclude God from everything, that's hypocritical and bias, you are suspending logic to support your fantasy, and does that mean God is nothing?
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2019
God being perfect in these areas: all-powerful(omnipotent), all loving/good(omni-benevolent), all-knowing(omniscient) knows what's good for his creation, he knows the future and therefore he knows each everyone's destiny, he has planned everything and written it down, no matter what you do or didn't do it has already been written down, you have no choice over it, freewill is an illusion in this case, if by any chance God changed what he wrote down after an action of someone then he's not all-knowing and destiny is an illusion.

If God is all loving and good, evil can never exist, there can never be evil no matter what but instead he created evil and even allowed it to prevail on earth, for the fact that he knows beforehand evil will exist means he love and wants do evil, for the fact that he knows beforehand humans will err and will be purnished eternally he still created humans and want them to be perfect and be purnished for what he's responsible of.
Now that evil exist, the all-powerful God who can stop it did nothing but watch and play his creation like hungers games for whatever meaningless reason. That God must be a sadist maniac.

The concept and myths of the Abrahamic God the anthropomorphic deity has many loop holes, it means this deity is just a man made creation written by some ancient men who are ignorant.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
sino:

Lol, God has all the right to brag and be proud! Have you tried to imagine the vastness and complexity of the universe?! What about man and the amazing features embedded in him? You that have only studied bch for few years did not let us hear word, you never discovered anything o, you just dey read other people work ni o...

You chose not to worship God, because God had given you the freedom of will. God gave you the will to choose either to worship him or to deny him, it is not surprising to God that you chose the latter, because there are only two possibilities here...God had willed it so!

Since you believe God doesn't exist, and no one is forcing you to believe, then know that you are indeed responsible for your actions, and that is what is most important, cos at the end of the day, you have yourself to blame for any eventualities!

I have studied biochemistry for few years and groomed in the scientific methods. So if someone else applied the scientific methods to any work they did and provide evidence, I can read their works and be sure they did a good job. I don't need to discover anything for scientific theories to be valid. I thought you knew this but as usual, your ignorance wins again grin

And it is very honest to follow scientific works which are not based on personal experience or personal delusions than to follow a personal, deranged person who claims he can hear or see spirits. Or have you also heard from God? You need to think before shooting yourself in the foot.

God gave me the freewill to be able to choose not to worship him? Lmao, do you think before you type at all? If God wants me to worship him, why give me freewill to be able to choose not to worship him? Seems to me like a very confused God.If God willed it so, why get angry or punish me that his will came to pass? Confusion is the order of the day. And if it makes you feel like you're intelligent, a fish must also be intelligent then. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Akin1212:

I have studied biochemistry for few years and groomed in the scientific methods. So if someone else applied the scientific methods to any work they did and provide evidence, I can read their works and be sure they did a good job. I don't need to discover anything for scientific theories to be valid. I thought you knew this but as usual, your ignorance wins again grin

And it is very honest to follow scientific works which are not based on personal experience or personal delusions than to follow a personal, deranged person who claims he can hear or see spirits. Or have you also heard from God? You need to think before shooting yourself in the foot.

God gave me the freewill to be able to choose not to worship him? Lmao, do you think before you type at all? If God wants me to worship him, why give me freewill to be able to choose not to worship him? Seems to me like a very confused God.If God willed it so, why get angry or punish me that his will came to pass? Confusion is the order of the day. And if it makes you feel like you're intelligent, a fish must also be intelligent then. grin

As usual, always prevaricating and bringing up unrelated issue(s), it so much shows your inadequacies. By the way, you brought the issue of ego and that is what my quoted post was addressing, and taking your gaffe into consideration with regards to a scientific journal which was further broken down by a science magazine, your supposed study of biochemistry and grasp of science à la the scientific method is suspect!

All I need to establish here is that you are indeed responsible for your own choices/decisions/actions, whatever rants you may imagine and spew online doesn't change this fact, so when the consequences do eventually come, don't look for who to blame, because that is just very silly!
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
sino:

As usual, always prevaricating and bringing up unrelated issue(s), it so much shows your inadequacies. By the way, you brought the issue of ego and that is what my quoted post was addressing, and taking your gaffe into consideration with regards to a scientific journal which was further broken down by a science magazine, your supposed study of biochemistry and grasp of science à la the scientific method is suspect!

All I need to establish here is that you are indeed responsible for your own choices/decisions/actions, whatever rants you may imagine and spew online doesn't change this fact, so when the consequences do eventually come, don't look for who to blame, because that is just very silly!

Lol, you're still lost in the world of your ignorance. What did your statement of me studying biochemistry had to do with you not being able to see that your god cannot be omniscient because there are some things it doesn't know. All happening in your imaginations. And the issue of your God's ego and pride, despite not being able to lead by example after telling his followers to be humble is alarming at its peak. It is not my business that the myth is valid to you, and me studying biochemistry and also disagreeing with your bogus scientific journal based on hypothesis and not experimental procedures does have nothing to do with it either. Grow up and tender your points like a man.

I know I am responsible for my actions, I don't need you to establish that, however I can correct your mythical mentality that a presupposed entity that cannot be proved to exist gave me the ability to make my choices. Leave the consequences of my actions for me to deal with, I am not a sissy like you that runs to your imaginary friend for help when you encounter problems. Just prove that your mythical supreme being exist, and we won't be doing this at all.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
aadoiza:

These ones here are never interested in the truth, they are closed minded and never interested in proper reasoning. Once they see you believe in God, they automatically arrogate intelligence and knowledge to themselves...I only respond to their posts to expose their folly, their inconsistencies and the fact that they are actually on a very ridiculous proselytizing mission i.e always coming to the Islamic section to bring up silly excuses for denying God.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Akin1212:

Lol, you're still lost in the world of your ignorance. What did your statement of me studying biochemistry had to do with you not being able to see that your god cannot be omniscient because there are some things it doesn't know. All happening in your imaginations. And the issue of your God's ego and pride, despite not being able to lead by example after telling his followers to be humble is alarming at its peak. It is not my business that the myth is valid to you, and me studying biochemistry and also disagreeing with your bogus scientific journal based on hypothesis and not experimental procedures does have nothing to do with it either. Grow up and tender your points like a man.

I know I am responsible for my actions, I don't need you to establish that, however I can correct your mythical mentality that a presupposed entity that cannot be proved to exist gave me the ability to make my choices. Leave the consequences of my actions for me to deal with, I am not a sissy like you that runs to your imaginary friend for help when you encounter problems. Just prove that your mythical supreme being exist, and we won't be doing this at all.
grin My work is done here!
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
sino:

grin My work is done here!

And so is mine. cheesy
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
sino:

These ones here are never interested in the truth, they are closed minded and never interested in proper reasoning. Once they see you believe in God, they automatically arrogate intelligence and knowledge to themselves...I only respond to their posts to expose their folly, their inconsistencies and the fact that they are actually on a very ridiculous proselytizing mission i.e always coming to the Islamic section to bring up silly excuses for denying God.
They are absolutely blinded to the truth. I used to think they were smart until I started engaging a few of them in discussions. I was able to decode their thoughts process within a handful of posts and was gutted afterwards. For them, it is all about guzzling and regurgitating what they know nothing of, and chirping about science and logic when they can't tell pseudo-science from science.
99% of them are fakers. They aren't real atheists but God-haters that's why everyone can see the absurdities in their proselytising. And also they'd rather preach anti-theism instead of their atheism charade.

Allow them bask in the seemingly endless afterglow of their charade until reality knocks common sense into them.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Akin1212:

Lol, it seem God have no "choice" than to give freewill. What an irony. grin

God wants us to worship him(this is what he want), then again he gave us freewill to choose to worship him or not to worship him(this is what he want), then again he threaten us to worship him or burn in hell forever(now I'm coming confused).

That is some sadist confused freeky God. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
sino:

You're simply wallowing in your delusion. grin

Your God who is said to be perfect, all knowing, the creator of every damn thing should take responsible for his confused unreasonable actions not humans who are imperfect and are prone to err.

He should lift the heavy stone he created.

But guess what your God is imaginary, we imperfect humans are just trying our best to things in order.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
tintingz:
You're simply wallowing in your delusion. grin

Your God who is said to be perfect, all knowing, the creator of every damn thing should take responsible for his confused unreasonable actions not humans who are imperfect and are prone to err.

He should lift the heavy stone he created.

But guess what your God is imaginary, we imperfect humans are just trying our best to things in order.

Me: God gave you freewill, hence you are responsible for your actions. Of course humans are not perfect (God made that clear), hence repentance, forgiveness and mercy exists, and my God is the oft-forgiving, the most Merciful!

tintingz: No, God is to be blamed, because God is perfect, all Knowing, the Creator of every damn thing!

tintingz: Well, your God is imaginary, God doesn't exist!

tintingz: I am responsible for my actions, I am not perfect, I am trying my best... grin grin grin

Me: undecided undecided undecided tintingz, don't worry, at least you know you are responsible, and definitely can't blame God for the consequences... I just wonder why you are arguing about this fact?! You should make up your mind though, it is either you want to blame the "imaginary" God, or you want to blame yourself for whatever bad choices you make!
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2019
aadoiza:

They are absolutely blinded to the truth. I used to think they were smart until I started engaging a few of them in discussions. I was able to decode their thoughts process within a handful of posts and was gutted afterwards. For them, it is all about guzzling and regurgitating what they know nothing of, and chirping about science and logic when they can't tell pseudo-science from science.
99% of them are fakers. They aren't real atheists but God-haters that's why everyone can see the absurdities in their proselytising. And also they'd rather preach anti-theism instead of their atheism charade.

Allow them bask in the seemingly endless afterglow of their charade until reality knocks common sense into them.

It is quite easy to deduce their MO, most of them have deep-rooted issues, the reason they cannot help themselves but rant and blurt out hateful and insulting comments laced with mockery...they deliberately loose their common sense to express their hatred and lack of tact! With regards to science, the best way to describe them is "follow follow" the absolute faith they have in pure assumptions, extrapolations and speculations in the name of science is second to none!

I have said it before, they have nothing to offer, coming here to ask silly questions keep exposing them the more!

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
sino:

Me: God gave you freewill, hence you are responsible for your actions. Of course humans are not perfect (God made that clear), hence repentance, forgiveness and mercy exists, and my God is the oft-forgiving, the most Merciful!

tintingz: No, God is to be blamed, because God is perfect, all Knowing, the Creator of every damn thing!
God is the creator of everything, humans never asked for any of this, he knows the future and knows what he wants, he created evil and has the power to stop it from onset since he hate evil(for the fact that evil exist God want evil to exist making him malevolent). But then he did nothing despite knowing fully well beforehand humans will err and evil will exist. So God should be blame for anything concerning creation. He created the heavy stone, why cant he lift it?

If a president knows beforehand terrorists will attack and he has all the power to stop them but did nothing and watch, what do we call such leader?

tintingz: Well, your God is imaginary, God doesn't exist!
Yes.

tintingz: I am responsible for my actions, I am not perfect, I am trying my best... grin grin grin
Since God is imaginary. undecided

Me: undecided undecided undecided tintingz, don't worry, at least you know you are responsible, and definitely can't blame God for the consequences... I just wonder why you are arguing about this fact?! You should make up your mind though, it is either you want to blame the "imaginary" God, or you want to blame yourself for whatever bad choices you make!
Lmao...

It seems you don't understand reductio ad absurdum argument.

I don't believe in God, I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of a God being perfect, all-knowing, all-good and all-powerful.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
tintingz:
God is the creator of everything, humans never asked for any of this, he knows the future and knows what he wants, he created evil and has the power to stop it from onset since he hate evil(for the fact that evil exist God want evil to exist making him malevolent). But then he did nothing despite knowing fully well beforehand humans will err and evil will exist. So God should be blame for anything concerning creation. He created the heavy stone, why cant he lift it?

If a president knows beforehand terrorists will attack and he has all the power to stop them but did nothing and watch, what do we call such leader?

Yes.

Since God is imaginary. undecided

Lmao...

It seems you don't understand reductio ad absurdum argument.

I don't believe in God, I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of a God being perfect, all-knowing, all-good and all-powerful.

Tintingz, you have only been able to mention 4 names/attributes/characteristic of God, and then jump to a conclusion! You have neglected all other names/attributes/characteristics of God, and you want to claim to be logical?! I have made this point previously, you have no say as to your creation, that of the universe and how it operates! If humans never asked for any of this, then why would you now want to dictate how God should be or how the World should operate?! This is where you should know your limits and be humble! This is where you should know you are arguing blindly! There is what is known as divine wisdom, there are reasons for how and why the world is the way it is! All these God had given us a guide to understand! With regards to your president analogy, it fails, because the information is incomplete! Why would the President not do anything?! Is there a reason?!

You should know, or let me remind you that God is also the all Wise, the Just, the Merciful, Severe in Punishment, the Oft-Forgiving etc. and most importantly, God is above and beyond his creation and there is none like unto Him! So when next you want to use your reductio ad absurdum, first make sure you recollect all what God used to describe himself in the Qur'an, and if that may be to much for you, then just take a look at how insignificant you are compared to earth, the Sun, the galaxy, the universe, then remind yourself that the one we I am talking about, created all these and even more that you do not even have an idea! Perhaps you may realize that the only one ridiculous here is definitely you!
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
sino:

It is quite easy to deduce their MO, most of them have deep-rooted issues, the reason they cannot help themselves but rant and blurt out hateful and insulting comments laced with mockery...they deliberately loose their common sense to express their hatred and lack of tact! With regards to science, the best way to describe them is "follow follow" the absolute faith they have in pure assumptions, extrapolations and speculations in the name of science is second to none!

I have said it before, they have nothing to offer, coming here to ask silly questions keep exposing them the more!
Apt as ever.
Abeg imagine wetin that one wey quote you a few posts up write. Shamefully asserting that he doesn't need to make new discoveries but only knows how to verify other people's works. Haah!!!! And he's supposed to be a man of logic but his logic doesn't tell him that from all observations made he's a charlatan and an embarrassment to the field of science. What would even happen if all scientists had such a lazy mindset? Well, I presume,
that's more unfathomable logic from our well-informed, enlightened, independent-thinking atheists. Yeah, right.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
sino:

Tintingz, you have only been able to mention 4 names/attributes/characteristic of God, and then jump to a conclusion! You have neglected all other names/attributes/characteristics of God, and you want to claim to be logical?! I have made this point previously, you have no say as to your creation, that of the universe and how it operates! If humans never asked for any of this, then why would you now want to dictate how God should be or how the World should operate?! This is where you should know your limits and be humble! This is where you should know you are arguing blindly! There is what is known as divine wisdom, there are reasons for how and why the world is the way it is! All these God had given us a guide to understand! With regards to your president analogy, it fails, because the information is incomplete! Why would the President not do anything?! Is there a reason?!

You should know, or let me remind you that God is also the all Wise, the Just, the Merciful, Severe in Punishment, the Oft-Forgiving etc. and most importantly, God is above and beyond his creation and there is none like unto Him! So when next you want to use your reductio ad absurdum, first make sure you recollect all what God used to describe himself in the Qur'an, and if that may be to much for you, then just take a look at how insignificant you are compared to earth, the Sun, the galaxy, the universe, then remind yourself that the one we I am talking about, created all these and even more that you do not even have an idea! Perhaps you may realize that the only one ridiculous here is definitely you!

You get time.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
sino:

Tintingz, you have only been able to mention 4 names/attributes/characteristic of God, and then jump to a conclusion! You have neglected all other names/attributes/characteristics of God, and you want to claim to be logical?! I have made this point previously, you have no say as to your creation, that of the universe and how it operates! If humans never asked for any of this, then why would you now want to dictate how God should be or how the World should operate?! This is where you should know your limits and be humble! This is where you should know you are arguing blindly! There is what is known as divine wisdom, there are reasons for how and why the world is the way it is! All these God had given us a guide to understand! With regards to your president analogy, it fails, because the information is incomplete!
Weather he has other attributes or not is not the argument. My premise is focused on perfectness, omnipotent, omniscient, omni-benevolent which are part of the main abilities of being God, your God lack this therefore he's not perfect! Just accept this and move on.

News flash, your God divine wisdom is divine dumb, the mythology of your God is meaningless, unreasonable, those who made up your God concept were ignorant to see the loopholes in the myth. Why cant i tell what your God should have done since he's not intelligent. cool

God do things is mysterious ways a.k.a God do things in unreasonable ways.

Why would the President not do anything?! Is there a reason?!
I'm sure you know the answer to that kind of president.

Why did God created evil when he hate it? And If he didn't create evil, why did he allow evil to exist? And if he didn't allow evil to exist, why can't he stop evil? And if he cant stop evil why do you call him omnipotent?

Is God malevolent or impotent? If he's not any of those, we then need to ask where did evil come from that God couldnt stop it?

You should know, or let me remind you that God is also the all Wise, the Just, the Merciful, Severe in Punishment, the Oft-Forgiving etc. and most importantly, God is above and beyond his creation and there is none like unto Him! So when next you want to use your reductio ad absurdum, first make sure you recollect all what God used to describe himself in the Qur'an, and if that may be to much for you,
Your God should be all wise, all merciful, all forgiving before he created humans but unfortunately he's the opposite.

The reductio ad absurdum argument is a valid argument here.

then just take a look at how insignificant you are compared to earth, the Sun, the galaxy, the universe, then remind yourself that the one we I am talking about, created all these and even more that you do not even have an idea! Perhaps you may realize that the only one ridiculous here is definitely you!
The ridiculous here is that the one you're talking about is more concern about humans living in a tiny dust in the milky way galaxy. That's absurd!
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Apt as ever.
Abeg imagine wetin that one wey quote you a few posts up write. Shamefully asserting that he doesn't need to make new discoveries but only knows how to verify other people's works. Haah!!!! And he's supposed to be a man of logic but his logic doesn't tell him that from all observations made he's a charlatan and an embarrassment to the field of science. What would even happen if all scientists had such a lazy mindset? Well, I presume,
that's more unfathomable logic from our well-informed, enlightened, independent-thinking atheists. Yeah, right.

When someone start bragging about being something or someone on a faceless forum without commensurate evidences or proof especially from the construct of such person's posts, then you should know that something is definitely fishy! Anyone can claim anything on here, when you continuously see lapses and gaffes in the line of thinking and reasoning, you can then easily differentiate who is who.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by sino(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
aadoiza:

You get time.

Don't mind me jare, sometimes responding is leisure to me...
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, it seem God have no "choice" than to give freewill. What an irony. grin

God wants us to worship him(this is what he want), then again he gave us freewill to choose to worship him or not to worship him(this is what he want), then again he threaten us to worship him or burn in hell forever(now I'm coming confused).

That is some sadist confused freeky God. grin

These people who believe in God are the guilty ones. They just let us ridicule their empty concept.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by Akin1212(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Apt as ever.

Why don't you just quote me directly, so I can shed some light on your dumbness. Do I need to make a discovery to be valid when I make my points? You stupidly think researches are just done anyhow? Lmao

The statement I made was related to I and Sino's argument on another thread on a pseudo scientific work, but you ignorantly chipped in your garbage as usual to sound intelligent. cheesy
If other people have worked and the works are verified by science, is that such a big deal to you? If I have to make discoveries to be valid, then why are you not a prophet, why don't you hear from God? Why are you killing yourself and wasting time on what an Arab man heard from God thousands of years ago? You always shoot yourself in the foot. If you want to make any point, quote me directly. You're a man, not a sissy.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Akin1212:

Why don't you just quote me directly, so I can shed some light on your dumbness. Do I need to make a discovery to be valid when I make my points? You stupidly think researches are just done anyhow? Lmao

The statement I made was related to I and Sino's argument on another thread on a pseudo scientific work, but you ignorantly chipped in your garbage as usual to sound intelligent. cheesy
If other people have worked and the works are verified by science, is that such a big deal to you? If I have to make discoveries to be valid, then why are you not a prophet, why don't you hear from God? Why are you killing yourself and wasting time on what an Arab man heard from God thousands of years ag? You always shoot yourself in the foot. If you want to make any point, quote me directly. You're a man, not a sissy.
So for your mind now, I dey fear you. You people no go kill me with your sarcasm.

If you were half a scientist you think you are, by now, you'd see the telltale indolence in your approach to science.

I was actually doing you a world of good but you've exposed yourself of your own volition, again!! And no amount of damage limitation will spare you.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by aadoiza: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2019
sino:

When someone start bragging about being something or someone on a faceless forum without commensurate evidences or proof especially from the construct of such person's posts, then you should know that something is definitely fishy! Anyone can claim anything on here, when you continuously see lapses and gaffes in the line of thinking and reasoning, you can then easily differentiate who is who.

Akin, come and read these words of an elder
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
is the Op still available??
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
is the Op still available??
Yes, very well available.
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yes. Allah knows what will happen to them.
What next??

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Yes. Allah knows what will happen to them.
What next??
Did he know before creation or when?
Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
tintingz:
Did he know before creation or when?
Before creation

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? by tintingz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Before creation
Good.

Why then did he go ahead to create them when he knows what will happen which he doesn't like?

Or why can't he prevent it from happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Charlie Hebdo Go Too Far? / "Walk By Faith, Not Just By Sight". / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.