Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Was Formally PDP, But Now, I’m APC -cyberwolf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Formally PDP, But Now, I’m APC -cyberwolf (3807 Views)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Was Formally PDP, But Now, I’m APC -cyberwolf by BakireBulmaker: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Vtrd:

lol.

This Yoruba man is scared.

Of what please
Re: I Was Formally PDP, But Now, I’m APC -cyberwolf by socialmediaman: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cyberwolf

My issue with political parties in Nigeria is the lack of ideologies, that’s why you would cross over from PDP to APC without losing or leaving any form of believe system on critical issues in the country like education, women and child rights, free enterprise, welfare and economy.

Having said that, it’s a free game, unlike you I supported Buhari in the last election but I’ve since moved forward and strongly opposed to him now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Elections : See How Igbos Voted In 2003 With Ojukwu On The Ballot / Can Someone Show Federal Government This Picture / Muslim-muslim Ticket Southwest View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.