Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (17411 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Funniest Memes Of 2018 Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by NNEWIsuper: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chinwe4real:
My worst: Yesterday

My phone was stolen in the comfort of my room, from the window. I'm fraught with worry now. I had a tough time before I got the phone.
eiya... sorry oo.. hope you are good now
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by nkhay(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
WORST - August 8th 2018, after spending 2 months plus at the hospital with my sick sister, she died leaving 5 little kids behind. I still can't explain that sharp piercing pain.

My best moment will be the day I forget this scene.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by doggedfighter(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
bidemz:
I'll start with mine

WORST
On the 8th of June was the most traumatic experience for me. That was the first time I'll loose someone in my life so painful!
It all happened in Enugu state
We were at a site building preparing for our normal work routine, we were 5 in numbers.
Suddenly, I heard something like a speed of lightening. It scared me so immediately I took off, before I could take 5 steps forward all the building came crumbling down. I was so lucky to have rushed out and sustained a minor injury on my right hand.
Four of us survived the incident but the fifth guy wasn't lucky after all (my closest best friend).

I'll never forget that day, the memories still fresh in my head.

BEST
After four years away from home, I finally came back home.
Oh heartbreaking, may you be consoled.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by arinzos(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Worst:Failed a Course because i forgot my sit number.The Lecturer no even Mercy for me after i told him the correct one.He only said "i am through with you,Come back next year"

Best:Had a 5.0GP last semester

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by latyph(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Worst days : got sacked from 2jobs this year. The first one is like 2 days for Muslim fast to start. 2nd one is a day to Muslim Sallah celebration which they kill ram.

Abeg, this year get as we be for me. But I thank God sha...

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by bidemz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
doggedfighter:

Oh heartbreaking, may you be consoled.

Amen. Thanks dear.
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by selfwife(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
my best : the day I realized my breakup was a real gift from God to make me free from a yeye relationship.
my worst : non yet.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by drharry: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Best: Passed my professional exams and became a millionaire from a debtor. smiley in one year..Only God could have done this.

Worst: none

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by oscar4lyf(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
samguru:
December 22nd,2016 I lost everything ( I mean ,lost 5 jobs,my wife kicked me out of her rented apartment and carted away with my properties(plasma tv,set of chairs,air conditioner, gas cooker and lot more) but in 2017 I got another job and this December 2018 my own house is 80% completed.
I bought everything lost to my wife but still trusting God to recover my only male child and provide me a good wife( bone of my bone)

The best of 2018 I travelled to England and U.S.A

Bro God is really good
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by sparkle7: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Worst: When i couldnt answer a simple question lecturer threw at me and like 4 departments were there. Even gf was shaming for me.
Moral: dont have a Gf in the same department you are in.
Best: bought a nice laptop of 100k after all my hustling that refuse to pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by SweetJoystick(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dmpaul:

best for dis year, tho winnings of 36, 10, 7 , 26 and other 3k's don enta.
Dis year no too make sense lyk last year. Dats y i wantu quit
Highest win this year was 347k, should av been 1.6m but didn't want to be greedy so i cashed out. 1 game spoilt 12n ticket in September or so. I find craze i no see. Screen shot of winning just last week on betking

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by oscar4lyf(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
EmzyT:
My WORST DAY was when Tottenham vs Man.city cut my 123k on one faithful Monday night, just 'GGorOver2.5' o last game and man.city won 1-0!!!! My games that have cut with one game just this season, 123k, 25k, 15k, 36k angry cry

My HAPPIEST DAY was that same week Saturday when one of my ticket again was Rayo vallencano Vs Barcelona last game 72k, Barca to win and they nearly gave me another heart attack, but later won 2-3 on dying minute,, ever since then I've won more than I've lost, 22k, 18k, 107k, then de 72k... just a day before yesterday and yesterday I won 50k, wednesday 42k, yesterday 8k, back to back winning grin cool

Bro, would like to chat with you
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by rosebuzz(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
My best this year is giving birth to my son January 2018 and my worst is my brother in law's wife who died yesterday 27th of Dec 2018 living behind 3 little kids my best friend is gone Habiba rest in peace I will never forget you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Sarang(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
peterd53:
Worst: earlier this month when alaves drew with Sevilla cast my 316k ticket. D most frustrating part was dat bet9ja brought out 158k cash out while d game was on and alaves winning. I regret my decision nt to cash out
I lost my grandma also in the month of October

Best: when my client gave me a Walmart cc with a credit limit of 2.6k if you know, you know

Client.. you mean scam? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Sarang(f): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gkay1:
my worst day was the day I went to DANO MILK COMPANY in ibeju lekki to look for job. just imagine, ordinary gate man (aboki) questioned me about my qualifications and I gave him my CV, the aboki don't even know how to read. to God be the glory, after few months, I got job in another company.

Quit looking down on someone else.. you need humility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by DONADAMS(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
worst: when my relationship crashed!!

best: when my relationship crashed

don't be confused.. I was fvcking heart broken but it's good cos the relationship wasn't for me...it drained me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by delkuf(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
worst moment this year was when I was thinking of killing myself out of depression.
best moment this year is when God help me to pass an exam this year. this exam has make me not be promoted on two occasions
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Sarang(f): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't even want to start. But I did lose close to 5mil meant for my tuition. But it made me a wiser person. I was so close..to suicide. cry

Best thing.. That I survived.

May 2019 bring good tidings and all scammers go crazy sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by doggedfighter(f): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
nkhay:
WORST - August 8th 2018, after spending 2 months plus at the hospital with my sick sister, she died leaving 5 little kids behind. I still can't explain that sharp piercing pain.

My best moment will be the day I forget this scene.
Life oh life cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by abiaumo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
rosebuzz:
My best this year is giving birth to my son January 2018 and my worst is my brother in law's wife who died yesterday 27th of Dec 2018 living behind 3 little kids my best friend is gone Habiba rest in peace I will never forget you

God bless your little boy. R.i.p to the dead.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by abiaumo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
selfwife:
my best : the day I realized my breakup was a real gift from God to make me free from a yeye relationship.
my worst : non yet.

So you are free as a bird now?
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by muyiwa22(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
2018 still the year I lost most
But I'm hopeful 2019 will be fruitful
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by abiaumo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sarang:
I don't even want to start. But I did lose close to 5mil meant for my tuition. But it made me a wiser person. I was so close..to suicide. cry

5mil? shocked shocked ?
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Metuh: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chinwe4real:
My worst: Yesterday

My phone was stolen in the comfort of my room, from the window. I'm fraught with worry now. I had a tough time before I got the phone.

But your location says America. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sarang:

You will recover all. It's not over yet.
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sarang:

5 mil...as in milliliters or millimeters? Na Harvard you dey attend? Small small lie abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by ikbaba(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
worst: lost my school fee to bet9ja best: when i escaped a fatal accident
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Ekehwinz: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
SweetJoystick:

Highest win this year was 347k, should av been 1.6m but didn't want to be greedy so i cashed out. 1 game spoilt 12n ticket in September or so. I find craze i no see. Screen shot of winning just last week on betking

Baba abeg i need games for the weekend. Will show you love after boom.. na beg i dey beg
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Damalex4luv(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
2gbasky22:
Worst moments

All the times my Alabi ticket cut... worst feeling ever

Best moments

All the times my ticket enter.... chai the feeling ehn, mouth can't explain,

if you know the above story and have the same experience gather here

Father Lord Abeg make my ticket play tomorrow, na beg I dey beg

make man for grove enter this new year
Abeg share me your game
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by abiaumo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
ikbaba:
worst: lost my school fee to bet9ja best: when i escaped a fatal accident

So you escaped a fatal accident to become a school drop out? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Damalex4luv(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
EmzyT:
My WORST DAY was when Tottenham vs Man.city cut my 123k on one faithful Monday night, just 'GGorOver2.5' o last game and man.city won 1-0!!!! My games that have cut with one game just this season, 123k, 25k, 15k, 36k angry cry

My HAPPIEST DAY was that same week Saturday when one of my ticket again was Rayo vallencano Vs Barcelona last game 72k, Barca to win and they nearly gave me another heart attack, but later won 2-3 on dying minute,, ever since then I've won more than I've lost, 22k, 18k, 107k, then de 72k... just a day before yesterday and yesterday I won 50k, wednesday 42k, yesterday 8k, back to back winning grin cool
baba a beg give me tomorrow game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / Is John Cena Really Dead(pics) / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.