Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (17408 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Funniest Memes Of 2018 Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by prince2blinks(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Worst: I gave arsenal to win either half Southampton won them 3:2 that match cut my 1.2m my worst day ever

My Best is when ever I have money, because people only respect the money u have not u, na poor men dey suffer from heart break...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Mamabois77(f): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2018
nkhay:
WORST - August 8th 2018, after spending 2 months plus at the hospital with my sick sister, she died leaving 5 little kids behind. I still can't explain that sharp piercing pain.

My best moment will be the day I forget this scene.
so sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by SweetJoystick(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Ekehwinz:

Baba abeg i need games for the weekend. Will show you love after boom.. na beg i dey beg
I no see your mail. Don't know what's wrong
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by noble2faith(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
No worst moment actually.

The best moment was the union of me and my mother after 25 years.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Ekehwinz: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2018
SweetJoystick:

sigiberlusconi@gmail.com

Please mail me bro
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Abcruz(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
1xgg:

Only If you know the level of hard work and labour involved in forecasting this games

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death(poverty).--proverbs 14:12

Listen, my son, accept what I say, and you will have a long, good life.--proverbs 4:10

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Deeypeey(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2018
EmzyT:
My WORST DAY was when Tottenham vs Man.city cut my 123k on one faithful Monday night, just 'GGorOver2.5' o last game and man.city won 1-0!!!! My games that have cut with one game just this season, 123k, 25k, 15k, 36k angry cry

My HAPPIEST DAY was that same week Saturday when one of my ticket again was Rayo vallencano Vs Barcelona last game 72k, Barca to win and they nearly gave me another heart attack, but later won 2-3 on dying minute,, ever since then I've won more than I've lost, 22k, 18k, 107k, then de 72k... just a day before yesterday and yesterday I won 50k, wednesday 42k, yesterday 8k, back to back winning grin cool

Broda, help a hustler please, lets chat
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by officialteemi(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2018
moscobabs:
I thank God cos I didn't record any lost this year even though I have no money in my account but I lived fulfilled.

My best moment was the day I drive my mum to my personal house,she stayed with me for a year,my wife took care of her throughout and her real complexion came out. Nothing as good as you seeing ur mum happiness.

2019 will be better for us all
nothing but JOY..REAL JOY..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by specialbornreed(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2018
best moment: when i got to study accounting at oyscatech after four years of aiming to go to higher institution
worst moment:when am really broke but i still believe in Almight Allah

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by leksite120(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2018
clive2u:
best: met my girlfriend

worst: we broke up

best: we made up

worst: we broke up again

e just dey go on and on.

for thoses of u saying one game gbese ur ticket how una dey do am, my own like 7 dey cut.
baba if 7games de cut ur ticket na good tin, if one de cut am na heart attack o
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by davbravo(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by davbravo(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2018
Worst : Failed an Incourse, prayed to God for a B at least cos having a C would reduce my CGPA. I was so scared, but God surprised me with an A...so it wasn't all that bad afterall

Best: Got a 5.0 GPA for the first time in my 400l 1st semester which was the toughest and most stressful semester ever. Hoping for the same for my 2nd semester, just my professional exam result left. If not for ASUU I'd have done the exam and known my fate cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Abcruz(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2018
EmzyT:
My WORST DAY was when Tottenham vs Man.city cut my 123k on one faithful Monday night, just 'GGorOver2.5' o last game and man.city won 1-0!!!! My games that have cut with one game just this season, 123k, 25k, 15k, 36k angry cry

My HAPPIEST DAY was that same week Saturday when one of my ticket again was Rayo vallencano Vs Barcelona last game 72k, Barca to win and they nearly gave me another heart attack, but later won 2-3 on dying minute,, ever since then I've won more than I've lost, 22k, 18k, 107k, then de 72k... just a day before yesterday and yesterday I won 50k, wednesday 42k, yesterday 8k, back to back winning grin cool

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; But the one who gathers by labor increases it over time.--proverbs 13:11

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Proflere: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Every single time my ticket tear, at least I have 98 of 100% that only one game casted!..

So I was preparing to go for service in Match and I won 3tickets about 81k with 200#
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by brainboss1: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
WORST: doing something wrong that I would forever regret in my life.

BEST: when I received my scholarship alert of 300k at a point I was very broke. Also finishing top of my department, this Buhari times are very bad time to still be in school.
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Bamlosophy(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
@topeontop pls hook me up on WhatsApp sir, an upcoming economist too. I wanna ask something from you sir.

My no 08062087289
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Vickym1(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2018
OgaBuhari:
oh .sorry
hope you've gotten over it?
Not really cos she was laid to rest 2days ago cry
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Kharol1234: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
clive2u:
best: met my girlfriend

worst: we broke up

best: we made up

worst: we broke up again

e just dey go on and on.

for thoses of u saying one game gbese ur ticket how una dey do am, my own like 7 dey cut.
lol u b bad forecaster my own highest wer don burst my ticket na 2 or 3
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by ikbaba(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
SweetJoystick:

abeg me need game o......idokoikechukwufriday2017@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by TheMainMan: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Dmpaul:

oga no vex oh.
I av had bad days when my coupons dy cut nd dy pain no be here oh. I no wan bring prsn into betting wen i dy try to stop am.
No vex.
grin grin grin....
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2018
twinycharis6:
losing my uncle...... can't forget that early morning

hi beauriful..can i pm ya?
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by lielbree: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2018
ike007:
I only have worst no best... Hopefully things turn around... Tired of having nightmares and scared i may even commit suicide soon... Please pray for me.
Everything negative going on around you is temporary. With hard work and prayer things will definitely get better.

Hang in there. Keep fighting. Your best days are ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by lielbree: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2018
noble2faith:
No worst moment actually.

The best moment was the union of me and my mother after 25 years.
25years?? What separated you from your mother for that long?
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by SkinnyNigga: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

If you will reimburse me, I'll be happy to share.

Rule no.1 don't tell a traumatized person to share their story immediately, it will retraumatize them.. just so you know.
alright... God will reimburse you... In ten folds
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by rosebuzz(f): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
abiaumo:

Thanks
God bless your little boy. R.i.p to the dead.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Denique(f): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Vickym1:
My worst day in 2018 is the day I lost my playmate(my mum) cry
It is well with you!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

I pay in dollars.
Why would I lie to you..will you pay me back?
Milliliters ewu angry
. My friend shut up your mouth. Even when it is converted it's not equivalent to that amount. People like you lie for a living......

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Sarang(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Zhegx:
. My friend shut up your mouth. Even when it is converted it's not equivalent to that amount. People like you lie for a living......

Alright
I'm sure you must be frustrated that someone's yearly tuition is worth more than your whole life.
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Sarang(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
alright... God will reimburse you... In ten folds

I will work my way through.. Thanks
Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Vickym1(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Denique:

It is well with you!
Amen.. To tnx dear

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

Alright
I'm sure you must be frustrated that someone's yearly tuition is worth more than your whole life.
This one enter. Messed with the wrong chick.

Re: What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? by noble2faith(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
lielbree:

25years?? What separated you from your mother for that long?

Yoruba people go say "Oro kpor ninu iwe kobo"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.