Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Only Jesus Is The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Jesus Is The Way (345 Views)

Can Only Jesus Free You From Sin ? / Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) / People Come For A Lady After Saying "Only Jesus Can Save U, Allah Can't Save U". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Jesus Is The Way by FishersofG: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
There live an happy couple . After few years in their married the husband started running from home with an excuse that is wife is too fat. The woman was devastated and too solence in drinking alcohol that her friend to her that alcohol will make her slim down and comfort her in her grieve. 6months later she became an alcohol addict, though she became slim but her husband did not return to her. Her promise her she will be free from fatness and grieve with the help of alcohol but she later became shriek and a shadow of her self.2 Peter 2:19 days they promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved. what is that situation you are passing through that you seek solence in smoking, drinking, thinking, Jesus is say in Matthew 11:28 that you should come to him, all who labor and are heavy laden, and he will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy. Take what ever situation you are passing through to God in prayer and full repentance and God will solve all your problems in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by jerflakes(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who the 4k is Jesus?

Shame no dey catch you

Black man dey worship white man

Everyone was white, From Adam and Eve to Jesus and everyone in that storybook called the bible

And you still believe that nonsense?

Later, person from village go do small jazz for you and e go enter once

4 Likes

Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by Seun(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2018
FishersofG, you should know that alcohol does not lead to weight loss. In fact, it can contribute to weight gain.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by NessaBoo(f): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Seun:
FishersofG, you should know that alcohol does not lead to weight loss. In fact, it can contribute to weight gain.

Well, Since the energy content of one gram of alcohol is 7.1 Kcal, it can be safely assumed that alcohol consumption could very well lead to weight gain.

So, you're Right!!

1 Like

Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by TruthinAction: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2018
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by FishersofG: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Seun:

What I wrote is a true life story and that is what the lady said she was told. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by iamvictorbassey: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by FishersofG: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2018
jerflakes:
Who the 4k is Jesus?

Shame no dey catch you

Black man dey worship white man

Everyone was white, From Adam and Eve to Jesus and everyone in that storybook called the bible

And you still believe that nonsense?

Later, person from village go do small jazz for you and e go enter once

God will have mercy on you.
Re: Only Jesus Is The Way by sonmvayina(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Way to destruction...

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Why Have You Turned Yourselves Into Eternal Disciples Of Pastors? / The Pains Of That Pleasure And The Bitterness Of That Sweetness / New Zealand Massacre: Nigerian Imam Who Saved Countless Lives, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.