Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms (778 Views)

Opinion: Why President Tinubu Hasn't Approved Minimum Wage Increase Yet / Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo / Shock Report!!! Cupp Reveals Why President Buhari Rushed To China… Secret Plot O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Niorte: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Open Palms:  When someone displays their palms, this is considered as a sign of honesty, openness, non-threat or submission.  Have you ever wondered why when someone is taking an oath, they are asked to put their right hands palm on top of a bible or heart while displaying their other hands palm in the air facing the court/judge?  When we want to appear honest we unconsciously display our palm/s to show we’re not holding any hidden weapons, or anything back, while stating things like “I’m telling the truth!” or “I didn’t do it!”  You’ll notice that when someone is opening up to you about something, they might put their hands on the table to display their full palms or at least part of them.  The simple gesture of palm display intuitively gives us the sensation that the person is being honest with us.

Since President Buhari revealed the four fingers palms, many Nigerians have begun to emulate him without knowing what it actually means.

For clarification, it is a known fact, that open palms are sign of honesty, openness and transparency .

So one may want to ask, why did the president failed to show the FULL palms as a sign of openness, honesty and transparency but chose a sign known with Islamic fundamentalists in Turkey and Egypt?

Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sarrki come and see again oooooooo grin grin grin grin The satanic people of PDP are here again.
Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Imortal001: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok
Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Niorte:

Open Palms:  When someone displays their palms, this is considered as a sign of honesty, openness, non-threat or submission.  Have you ever wondered why when someone is taking an oath, they are asked to put their right hands palm on top of a bible or heart while displaying their other hands palm in the air facing the court/judge?  When we want to appear honest we unconsciously display our palm/s to show we’re not holding any hidden weapons, or anything back, while stating things like “I’m telling the truth!” or “I didn’t do it!”  You’ll notice that when someone is opening up to you about something, they might put their hands on the table to display their full palms or at least part of them.  The simple gesture of palm display intuitively gives us the sensation that the person is being honest with us.

Since President Buhari revealed the four fingers palms, many Nigerians have begun to emulate him without knowing what it actually means.

For clarification, it is a known fact, that open palms are sign of honesty, openness and transparency .

So one may want to ask, why did the president failed to show the sign of openness, honesty and transparency but chose a sign known with Islamic fundamentalists in Turkey and Egypt?

1 Share

Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Oxb90: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Over to you Nigerians.

I am first to comment

For Sure 2 odds daily what'sapp me 07011521799
Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Niorte: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
More

Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Yhinkss(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
brain is really paining u or that it is no more functional....is complete palm not five? so is dat not an open palm showing 4 years of elective term each. are u xpecting buhari to use five to indicate 4 years?

i tire for all these ibo baby online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sarrki come and see again oooooooo grin grin grin grin The satanic people of PDP are here again.

Lol �
Re: See Why President Buhari Jettisoned Complete Open Palms by Wadewaltz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sarrki come and see again oooooooo grin grin grin grin we the satanic people of APC are here again.
FIXED smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram ‘hoists Flag’ In Borno Community After Capturing Military Base / Buhari Is God's Last Chance For Nigeria And If We Miss Him-apostle Atb Williams / Niger Delta Governors Summon Emergency Meeting Over CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.