Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (66489 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:11am On Jan 06, 2019
mightyhazell:
are u ok?

Statements like this should never come out of a normal being. Be cautious, I advise.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:14am On Jan 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
Say no to those stupid & dirty looking dread lock hairstyles, so we can clearly identify mad people as well.
I see you can be one of those we speak against.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:16am On Jan 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you'd be a very good and wonderful journalist or perhaps you are though. Any which way Kudos to you..

Gratitude. #blushing
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you'd be a very good and wonderful journalist or perhaps you are though. Any which way Kudos to you..

I am not though, thanks all the same.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:21am On Jan 06, 2019
bleskid:
I was there too I'm from Benue but i normally travelled to cross river sometimes because it is very close like 5 6 ... this lady will call motorcyclist and direct the motorcyclist to drop her at her bad gang place ,,, after the dropped the gang will now kill the motorcyclist and collect the motorcycle

Please tell us how you got this information.
Secondly, at what point was your presence registered?
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Richmelvin33:
It happened right in my very own eyes here in obudu I know the girl was innocent of the allegations levied against her
I wept for her tho but there was nothing I could do she was just a suspect nd was bunrt alive without proper investigations
Rest in peace China golden

It is disheartening.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigerians are angry, hungry, frustrated and mad.

That is why they are always angry on the street, and at the slightest provocation, kill people.

This lynching epidemic in that shithole jungle is a symptom of the mental disease prevalent there...

like how can you burn a human, and go to sleep at night?

The last sentence dey shock me sha. Even Govt deh reluctant to...
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2019
Ikechu12:
Any justification to the accusation?

This is why Africa is not improving. There's a lot of illiterates residing in that continent. Have noone EVER taught you fools in Niggeria the concept innocent until proven guilty. Just because you heard of a fucking rumor does not mean it's true. Enemies of a person always spread rumors about their enemy whether it's factual or not. That's why people INVESTIGATE before taking actions. Other cultures does it but no, not Africa. I honestly do not see the difference between Africa and middle East. Primitively backwards in thinking. SMH. Rest in peace to the girl. If you are innocent of what you were acussed, may those responsible for your death never progress in life

Hey! Stop vibrating. Sto.. Sto.. Stoppit!

Why you dey yarn like this?

No be you patch my tyre that very day?

Check out your lines na like say your length measure. Kpash! grin
Ikechu12:
Any justification to the accusation?

This is why Africa is not improving. There's a lot of illiterates residing in that continent. Have noone EVER taught you fools in Niggeria the concept innocent until proven guilty. Just because you heard of a fucking rumor does not mean it's true. Enemies of a person always spread rumors about their enemy whether it's factual or not. That's why people INVESTIGATE before taking actions. Other cultures does it but no, not Africa. I honestly do not see the difference between Africa and middle East. Primitively backwards in thinking. SMH. Rest in peace to the girl. If you are innocent of what you were acussed, may those responsible for your death never progress in life

Hey! Stop vibrating. Sto.. Sto.. Stoppit!

Why you dey yarn like this?

No be you patch my tyre that very day?

Check out your lines na like say your length measure. Kpash!
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:36am On Jan 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

You're just in Primitive thinking as they are. So killing an innocent person because of what some fools whom happened to share the person state killed a girl you perceive as igbo. Which btw, she may not be, you do realize there are non Igbos whose parents named them Igbo name. Mercy oluchi Johnson is a perfect example. Idiot. I hope you're not igbo because if you are, you're an embarrassment to igbo people
cheesy
Ikechu12:

You're just in Primitive thinking as they are. So killing an innocent person because of what some fools whom happened to share the person state killed a girl you perceive as igbo. Which btw, she may not be, you do realize there are non Igbos whose parents named them Igbo name. Mercy oluchi Johnson is a perfect example. Idiot. I hope you're not igbo because if you are, you're an embarrassment to igbo people
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2019
4ckTOTO:
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES OUT OF CROSS RIVER STATE? IF ITS NOT CULTISM, ITS PEOPLE GETTING BURNT, IF ITS NOT THAT, ITS PEDOPHILIA , IF ITS NOT EDET OKON ASAM FUCKING SMALL GIRLS AND THEIR MAMA, ITS ABI PEOPLE FIGHTING AND BEHEADING THEMSELVES, IF ITS NOT THAT, ITS BIASE FIGHTING. THAT PLACE IS CURSED. ARGUE WITH THUNDER

I disagree wholly with you.

I am. And from there. So...?

Crises are lodged everywhere. So, please... Amend your reasoning hence your statements.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexesq:

I see you can be one of those we speak against.
I cast u iJn, Amen.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Bandits Who Burnt Young Lady In Obudu Unveiled

CrossRiverWatch has been able to obtain the identities of the gangsters who went to seize late Chinagold from her apartment in Bekpam layout in Obudu before beating and dragging her to the cyclists park where she was roasted to death.

The trio have been named as:

1. Monday Ogar alias 'Reverend'

2. Ikwen Sunny Awusha alias 'Immortal'

And a third person simply identified as, Stain White.

The trio are said to be well known and feared members of a criminal gang, Klans and notorious criminals in Obudu.

Multiple security sources confirmed to CrossRiverWatch that, on hearing that their gang member had been killed in Obanliku, the three rushed to China's house to catch up with Mama Fresh and couldn't, that's why they killed her.

It was further gathered that the three bandits are feared in Obudu because of their notoriety and the support they allegedly enjoy from top state government appointees from Obudu.

Law enforcement agents say they are still on the trail of the suspects.

Details later @CrossRiverWatch.com
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by MayorPee: 4:51am On Jan 13, 2019
rexesq:
Bandits Who Burnt Young Lady In Obudu Unveiled

Any new update, Sir.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by Igbunu4: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ikechu12:

You are an Idiot
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2019
IntrovertedK:

Ah! Bros, I am not worthy of such acknowledgement o. When I know we have gurus here...

Thank you.
Re: Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic by rexesq(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2019
MayorPee:

Any new update, Sir.

The prime suspect is now at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.