Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

Recommend Any African Literature For Me To Read 2019 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Recommend Any African Literature For Me To Read 2019 (336 Views)

African Literature - PDF Download / African Literature - Free Ebooks / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Any African Literature For Me To Read 2019 by SmathGate(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
i love books but the only African literature books i have read are:

Americannah - Chimamanda

Purple Hibiscus - Chimamanda

The Lion and the Jewel (that was in Sec Sch)

I need recommendations on books i can read,

PS: Please recommend books you have read only and no romance abeg
Re: Recommend Any African Literature For Me To Read 2019 by sosa993: 1:55am On Dec 29, 2018
A girl called Fib & the axe of fury is coming by June 2019.

You can subscribe to get updates : quirkypengirl..com

There'll be hardcopies

(1) (Reply)

"The Pulse Of Oblivion: Pilot (the Call), Written By Gift Okaro" / Heard Of Nigmy Yet? / Volunteer Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.