Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? (3438 Views)

11 Big Business Opportunities To Watch In 2021 (Official List) / JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / Best 12 Training Courses for 2019... Over 50 Videos, E-books and Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have been trying to put something together for a while now. It's a platform where business owners can signup/login and enter their financial transactions, and at the end of the month get their financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Etc) prepared by experienced accountants, for a token. Other accounting-related services like payroll administration, tax liability computation and filing will be provided too.

In summary, it's an online accounting firm. I'm almost done with the setup, and God's willing, will be launching fully in Jan 2019. Except something else comes up, this will be my big business idea for 2019.

Feel free to share yours.

Edited:

If properly executed, this idea has the potentials to be one of the biggest things to happen to the Nigerian startup industry in 2019. Businesses are looking for ways to cut costs. If they can get the same or better quality service at 1/3 of what it'll cost to hire an in-house accountant, they'll go for it. Particularly, the Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSME's). And that's why I think it'll be a success.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please, please and please, do not derail the thread, as someone somewhere could be inspired. God bless!
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by sulaimon22: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
planning to buy foodstuff from the North and sell in Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Postboiswag(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have many ideas
But no fund to start from the basic
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by philip0906(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
I have been trying to put something together for a while now. It's a platform where business owners can signup/login and enter their financial transactions, and at the end of the month get their financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Etc) prepared by experienced accountants, for a token. Other accounting-related services like payroll administration, tax liability computation and filing will be provided too.

In summary, it's an online accounting firm. I'm almost done with the setup, and God's willing, will be launching fully in Jan 2019. Except something else comes up, this will be my big business idea for 2019.

Feel free to share yours.

Edited:

If properly executed, this idea has the potentials to be one of the biggest things to happen to the Nigerian startup industry in 2019. Businesses are looking for ways to cut costs. If they can get the same or better quality service at 1/3 of what it's cost to hire an in-house accountant, they'll go for it. Particularly, the Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSME's). And that's why I think it'll be a success.
Very brilliant idea
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have been looking for a loan to startup, sad
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
philip0906:

Very brilliant idea

Thanks.
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Luchiana1(f): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
It called top up and earn ,,, whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid......also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� 08084226895 https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Postboiswag:
I have many ideas

Here's what I suggest.

1. Pick the one you think requires less capital and has a short PBP.

2. Break it down and execute gradually, component by component.

If you don't have a means of income, meet some relatives and friends and share your idea with them. If they trust you, and are convinced your idea is good enough and will not swallow their money, they'll invest in your idea.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Danirose007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
sulaimon22:
nice idea
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Postboiswag(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Here's what I suggest.

1. Pick the one you think requires less capital and has a short PBP.

2. Break it down and execute gradually, component by component.

If you don't have a means of income, meet some relatives and friends and share your idea with them. If they trust you, and are convinced your idea is good enough and will not swallow their money, they'll invest in your idea.

Relatives keep promising no fulfilment yet
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by damtan(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
I'm starting up a Supply & Procurement Firm next year. Almost through with CAC registration
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Great.
damtan:
I'm starting up a Supply & Procurement Firm next year. Almost through with CAC registration
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Don't relent.
Postboiswag:

Relatives keep promising no fulfilment yet

1 Like

Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by harryshevy: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2018
sulaimon22:
Can we partner
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
joyyss:
I have been looking for a loan to startup, sad

It's not advisable to start a business with a loan.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Less than 8 hours from now, and 2018 will be history. What is your big idea for 2019.
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by stancod(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
mine is to start a broadcasting station(radio) that is far different from what other stations broadcast but no capital and am inexperience in broadcasting. I need help/information
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by amerengues(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Honestly, this is a good opportunity to leverage on this business. Apparently, the height of scrupulous characters has dampened the spirit of those who wants to embrace enterprenuership in this Country.

Howbeit, I still believe there is room to make something good out of this. I will be asking these questions.......can we form a formidable team and go for this?

* Buy in group and sell in group (Majorly grains)
*Share the cost and profit based on capital
*Carry out an almost impeccable market survey
*Delegate task and follow up based on strength
*Draw a chart on the seasons (Peak and Off)
*Chart up prices in peak and off season especially through Price statistics
*Above all, sign an agreement and legalize this to avoid irregularities, scams etc

I strongly believe this can work. If we walk the talk, reason together and plan without ill intent.........this goal will be attainable.

I do not have the expertise in this grains business but I do hope that with well meaning Nigerians it can scale high.

Can this take off? If yes.......let's do it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by FSade: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
amerengues:
Honestly, this is a good opportunity to leverage on this business. Apparently, the height of scrupulous characters has dampened the spirit of those who wants to embrace enterprenuership in this Country.

Howbeit, I still believe there is room to make something good out of this. I will be asking these questions.......can we form a formidable team and go for this?

*Above all, sign an agreement and legalize this to avoid irregularities, scams etc

I strongly believe this can work. If we walk the talk, reason together and plan without ill intent.........this goal will be attainable.

I do not have the expertise in this grains business but I do hope that with well meaning Nigerians it can scale high.

I'm in support.
I'm searching for like minds that are ready to make a move
Business partners and accountability partners.
Kindly send me a message of we can be of help to each other
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by amerengues(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2019
FSade:

I'm in support.
I'm searching for like minds that are ready to make a move
Business partners and accountability partners.
Kindly send me a message of we can be of help to each other

Alright. You can check my contact on my signature. This is my email: micadee82@gmail.com.

All others are welcome. Let's reason together and forge ahead in this comatosed economy.
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2019
amerengues:

Alright. You can check my contact on my signature. This is my email: micadee82@gmail.com.

All others are welcome. Let's reason together and forge ahead in this comatosed economy.
good idea. But what is the business name?
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Ezypretty: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2019
interested in the business 08068394804
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by amerengues(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2019
joyyss:
good idea. But what is the business name?

Can this take off? If yes.......let's do it

That was my post. Like I said, with like minds we can reason together. I also don't have grains selling expertise but we can come together and work together. I just believe in synergy and group buying/selling.....it saves alot.
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Jonny2wealth: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
For those that want food from north, I can be of help. am serving Corp member in Kebbi. those things are cheap here. though we deal on livestock for now but I can still help in other things. if u need more info Watsap 08114581558
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Borngreater1(f): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Postboiswag:
I have many ideas
Please share your ideas with me. I have capital but don't have a single idea on how to invest it. We can partner.... 08032291134
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Borngreater1(f): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
amerengues:

I'm all in Sir.... Please WhatsApp me..08032291134. Thanks
Re: What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? by Stephanie75(f): 5:35am On Mar 03, 2019
sulaimon22:
I'm interested. Can I get ur contact please...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Rod And Cement In Nigeria / I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN / Hotel Supply Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.