Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? (2148 Views)

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by chiefolododo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is President Buhari the right man for the job? If yes ,why do you think so, if no,why?
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Five? Too much
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
reasons I won't vote for him

(1) we are not sure of the president's identity
(2) there is hunger in the land

(3) the unemployment rate in Nigeria is increasing by the day

(4)there is insecurity in the land . people get killed on their farmlands, in their houses and the president is doing nothing about it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
chiefolododo:
Is President Buhari the right man for the job? If yes ,why do you think so, if no,why?
Asolutely no reason and I urge all my reasonable Nigerians to follow suit.

Buhari has don way better than Goodluck Jonathan but the failure Ex president wants him loose the election like he did but is IMPOSICANT

1 Like

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
My most preferred candidate
People need to understand that Nigeria's bad state is as a result the mismanagement and corruption that characterized previous government
And voting the same corrupt people again puts Nigeria in deeper shit.
However it seems there is a 'cabal' that Pmb can't/wont fight for reasons unknown and that a Jibrin from Sudan
Is impersonating the 'dead' buhari ( all these are baseless for there is no real evidence)
Nigerians should put sentiments aside and decide what is good for Nigeria in the long run

3 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Luizkid(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Not that I hate the President but it has come to a point where we have to try everybody to see who can better our situation. We're down already so there's no need being afraid of falling.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by socialmediaman: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
The question is, what would Nigeria lose if they tried someone else? Nigeria has lost everything already, millions have no hope of getting jobs or getting out of poverty as long as Buhari is president, so what do they have to lose voting out Buhari?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Drchristian:

Buhari has don way better than Goodluck Jonathan but the failure Ex president wants him loose the election like he did but is IMPOSICANT
Goodluck himself is a good man and he played fair politics but as president he erred and let corruption go unpunished
I don't know what his intentions now are but I know buhari is facing an extremely corrupt opposition that is to access to the country's vaults
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by harrymahn: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Drchristian:

...zombie was that the question?
State your reasons jare!
Orrr are u empty brain-ed like your dullard leader too?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by socialmediaman: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
A1PHA:

Goodluck himself is a good man and he played fair politics but as president he erred and let corruption go unpunished
I don't know what his intentions now are but I know buhari is facing an extremely corrupt opposition that is to access to the country's vaults

It would be better to switch this country back to the way it was before Buhari came to office, then we can continue from there. As it stands, it’s better for Osinbajo to go and prepare for 2023 when ovation is still high rather than deputizing the worst president in Nigeria’s history.

Atiku as president (with Buhari retired) would put APC at a better position to be a stronger opposition

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by inforesource: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why I am not voting PMB is the same reason I never voted him in 2015. My reasons:
1) He lacks d dynamics of the 21st century leadership skills.
2) He is not proactive. No vision.
3) He does not believe in restructuring.
4) His conflicting identity.
5) He is not in charge of this govt.
6) Too many excuses on why he is failing.
7) Too many deaths in d land.
cool He is killing our democratic processes.
9) No job.
10) Hunger in d land.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by WATCHOVER(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Strangebuttrue:

(4)there is insecurity in the land . people get killed on their farmlands, in their houses and the president is doing nothing about it
You deserve some accolade. You spoke my mind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by FearGodinall: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Firstly,Buhari doesn't know why he's the president of Nigeria so why will support a robot.
Buhari is too divisive and nepostic so,if i believe in Nigeria, is to do away with him.
Buhai is not aware of anything so,why should i make such person the manager of my wealth who's not aware of anything.
I can not allow a grade 11 teacher to teach in my university of science and technology.
I can not allow a man who doesn't value life to provide my security.
I can not make a friend with a pretender.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2018
OP are you not a Nigerian or perhaps you don't reside there hence your question!

He is a fraudster and a terrorist !!!

11 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Strangebuttrue:

(1) you are not sure not (WE) of the president identity
(2) you are hungry
(3) you are unemployed
(4) security have improved compare to GOODLUCK jonathan administration

2 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2018
My reasons:
1)He does not have the intellect or vision to transform Nigeria from 3rd world shithole to an industrial powerhouse like Holland
2)No plans to fight corruption by APC members and cronies
3)Belongs to the old guard that still reasons through tribal lenses
4)Assembled the worst Cabinet in Nigeria's history

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Miradamian: 3:12am On Dec 29, 2018
A1PHA:
People need to understand that Nigeria's bad state is as a result the mismanagement and corruption that characterized previous government
However it seems there is a 'cabal' that Pmb can't/wont fight for reasons unknown and that a Jibrin from Sudan
Is impersonating the 'dead' buhari ( all these are baseless for there is no real evidence)
Nigerians should put sentiments aside and decide what is good for Nigeria in the long run
. Then fix it.no.only reminding us that it was past mistakes.we voted u to fix it

5 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by bender79: 4:28am On Dec 29, 2018
I will vote PMB not because he is perfect. My interest lies particularly in his rail transport revolution which I believe at the end of 8years some of it will start running fully. This in effect will begin to slow down inflation because goods and services can be moved through this means of transportation

1 Like

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by teeytimi: 4:42am On Dec 29, 2018
My reasons:
His government is full of nepotism
He is a tribalist
He is sectional
He lacks the technical know how of fixing Nigeria
And a vote for him is a vote too take us 20yrs back

4 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by persius555(m): 4:46am On Dec 29, 2018
A1PHA:

Should we wait for the previous govt to leave before things get better? Buhari is a tribal bigot

4 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by dokyOloye: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari is a mass murdérer (IPOB, Shia etc).
Zero knowledge of modern economics And management(still advocating for open grazing )
Nepotism (is not comfortable outside his hausa/fulani/kanuri group)

5 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by helinues: 5:03am On Dec 29, 2018
I support the reelection of Buhari but I wont vote/campaign for him. Atiku is not an option.

2 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by chiefolododo(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Bros LALASTICLALA pls help
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by helinues: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2018
chiefolododo:
Bros LALASTICLALA pls help

grin grin
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by brightahia(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Reasons why I won't vote for PMB
1. He promise to end insurgency but failed and lied that they are technically defeated.
2. No project, but every year presentation of budget
3. Not in control of his administration, but the cabels
4. Constant blame of opposition party for their failure
5. Treat IPOB/Shiites group as terrorist, FulaniHerdsmen as saint
6. Foriegn medical aid, fails to encourage MadeInNigeria
7. Cloned from PMB to Jubrin
8. High cost of living
9. Promise $1=N1 but $=500
10. No electricity after 3yrs in office
11. High rate of unemployment
12. No security
13. Promised to serve 1term if voted for during 2015 election
14. Sliding from Democracy to Nepotism
15. ETC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by danot1030: 6:32am On Dec 29, 2018
chiefolododo:

Sai Baba till 2013

1 Like

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2018
chiefolododo:
No he isn't the right man. This is because he hasn't keep his promises to many Nigerians.
1.He claims to be fighting corruption yet he still surrounded by corrupt officials.
2. The commander in chief who ought to protect his citizens was silent when the herdsmen were killing many Nigerians countrywide
3. The economy has gone worst still he came on board. Price of goods continue to increase on daily basis as result of useless policies.
4. The continual blame game even in elections campaigns shows that he is not serious

Note that not all Nigerians support either of the two contenders

3 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by McCoy662(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Because Atikulation is a movement every sane Nigerian must join.
Buhari is clueless! Buhari is a liar! Buhari is insensitive! Buhari is a religion and tribal bigot! Buhari is using our national bodies for his own gain!! Buhari is deceitful! lastly and most importantly, Buhari is lifeless,!!!

4 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by cruz97(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Drchristian:

just too gullible.. List out why you want to Vote buhari, instead, you are blaming gej.. Zombie

4 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Otuegbe: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
I will not vote PMB again in 2019.

He is not the Mr integrity that I thought.
he is 2 faced .

he has not improved the economy ..

His attitude towards killings in middle belt region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2018
A1PHA:
You're correct but I don't think you know Buhari better than his Wife

4 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by reuben79: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
1.he is foreighner
2.religous fanatic who is open and support muslim muslim ticket in kaduna
3.triba bigot
4.nepotism
5.favourism
6.no vission and mission for d greatest of dis country
7.he he dose thins on his own
8.no ideal at all
9.rejection of bills e,g peace corp and electoral bill
10.hunger and poverty everywhere
11.intimidation by police durin d election,osun,ekiti and kwara
12.cabal
13.d four years of buhari is wasted years for nigeria,no reasonable of achivement
14.let join hands together and vote him out.God bless nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu, Okorocha To Build First Islamic University In Imo State / Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. / Buhari will surely loose today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.