Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (70190 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by helobabe: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
A woman has publicly shamed her husband by dragging him by his penis after catching him cheating another woman.

The furious wife unleashed her wrath on the two after they failed to give answers to her inquiry, lodging an attack on the girlfriend Carol Matanga, before turning to her husband who was already trembling with fear.

Carol, tried to calm the storm by telling the woman that she was not cognizant that the man was married but got a bashing for ‘being stupid.”

“How can you see a grown up man like this and think he is single? You are lying as you can even see he is clean to show that someone is taking care of him. You are a Prostitute and I will teach you a lesson.” said the wife slapping Carol on the face.

Her husband’s efforts to restrain her were not fruitful and was also slapped before his wife pulled his man_hood.

“You have been lying claiming that you are now impotent, but you are busy with your girlfriend. You are even failing to support your five children because of this woman. Today I will teach you a lesson,” she said.

When the woman turned to her husband, Caro attempted to flee the scene.

The embarrassed man tried to follow suit after he saw people busy taking pictures and videos of the drama, he got inside Chronicle building, but unfortunately, the security guard chased them out.

The lovebirds were then saved by a man driving a South African registered vehicle who offered them transport and they drove away.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/wife-drags-husband-by-his-penis-after-catching-him-cheating

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by amaniro: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dick has been putting men in trouble since 1367.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by teekaybells(f): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..

n.b

for everyone geniunely confused about the person behind the moniker above, sorry I was reading on my wife's phone and decided to comment on the topic hence, the lil confusion.

Apologies guys..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by swazpedro(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol... Who come get the property... Well she is dragging her property wey the man dey share

7 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Donald95(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good. Unlike the fool that was fighting another man because he took his wife to concert. As if his wife was kidnapped or forced at gun point by him.

When you see your partner cheating on you, beat her up and send her to her parents for more drilling. If you see you see your husband cheating, if you are the bread winner of the family, do as this woman did but if you ain't,Go to God and pray. If you don't like what I just posted, suck balls

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Donald95(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
amaniro:

Just like today, I visited a brothel. When it was time, I told her to give me doggy but she told me she doesn't. Because of Her lack of interest to fuc.k, my d.ick refuse to stand. Las las after I got up, we started to fuk. I was trying my best but she was busy repeating a recorded tape of Superdent tooth powder advertisement from a nearby shop. That's when I look at her face and I saw a granny older than my mum. Fuk! I stood up immediately angrily gave her 500 naira and left with anger.

Probably, she won't make heaven

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Abortions: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
amaniro:
Amnon can testify. 1928BC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Ejusni(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
Since when do females have balls

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Godwithus20: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is it DAT lady on handbag the cheating partner?

If not, dat man balls should be removed

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Valfrankie(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Game over, GAME OVER!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Randy100: 12:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Weak ass man. If I cheat and get caught I will walk out with dignity. If she doesn't like it, she can go back to her fathers house.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2018
amaniro:
DON'T be shocked to hear that the MARRIED MAN has not slept in his apartment for Months now, possibly owing to his NAGGING WIFE...
The ATTITUDE of most ladies these days chase their husbands out.
Some rarely spend quality time with their spouses.
Most WORSHIP their pastors and fail to reciprocate such at home.
Some wash Signposts of buildings elsewhere, but fail to do simple home chores...
Some are so unkempt that when you politely inform them, they prepare peppersoup with ur meat.
I won't blame the man yet until I download the full gist.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by nedubest(m): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2018
she should not spoil it for him na

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by yarimo(m): 1:22am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
see your comment, after you claim in your profile you are FEMALE grin. Scammers everywhere undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by speedyconnect3: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2018
I no longer meddle in family issues like this.

They will settle. Especially if the man likes the woman a bit. Like my uncle.
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..

Hmm but you be she male undecided

20 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Leoswaggs(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2018
are u seeing the bum bum of the side chick? why d guy no go cheat na?!?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Cheating is almost a normal thing these days... undecided

The temptation to cheat is just too massive...
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..

Thought you be a FEMALE? U got balls too? lolz

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Randy100:
Weak ass man. If I cheat and get caught I will walk out with dignity. If she doesn't like it, she can go back to her fathers house.
Look at this pussy Nigga
Forming alpha male here
Issokay

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by JuzzJoel: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed undecided cry cry undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by marvin906(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Donald95:

Just like today, I visited a brothel. When it was time, I told her to give me doggy but she told me she doesn't. Because of Her lack of interest to fuc.k, my d.ick refuse to stand. Las las after I got up, we started to fuk. I was trying my best but she was busy repeating a recorded advertisement of a nearby shop. That's when I look at her face and I saw a granny older than my mum. Fuk! I stood up immediately angrily gave her 500 naira and left with anger.

I don't know what we should do our dic.k to prevent all these.

Dominique any advice for me

Am speechless just speechless

12 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Sixaxis: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2018
SA women and their booty sha.. shocked
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2018
No human being can fuccking try this with me.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Randy100: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Look at this pussy Nigga Forming alpha male here Issokay
Anty take a chill pill.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by DumaEmpire(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
The Man Fckedup big time... Seems like He is controlled by his wife that's why she got the ordersity to do that shiiit.. If any gal tries to pull my d for whatever reason in such manner omo the marriage or relationship don end there sharp sharp... Nigerian men don't take Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by kenzysmith: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2018
The man prick rise as she hold a.

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Yes o...disgrace d fool,sister pls n pls crush d 2 eggs

Hahaaaaaaaaha! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2018
angry

Crushed testicles angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.