Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) (50339 Views)

Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics / Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna / HELP A Story By Oki Collins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by bamidelevictor(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2018
His wedding, his dressing.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by backnbeta(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2018
No harm in looking different as far as you look good. I like the color and the attire is not bad at all.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by bamidelevictor(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2018
His wedding, his dressing period.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018
His life his business...not my problem.

However, hunger has a way of calming down eccentric pple in Nigeria.

Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2018
maestroferddi:
Attention seeker spotted...
how is he an attention seeker?...did he call bloggers to post his wedding pic?
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by traihit: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2018
This is purely nonsensical. Challenging status quo does not mean one has to be idiotic. He could have dressed more decently and handsomely without putting on suit.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Priye007(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Kudos. I love this.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2018
I love this guy thinking!

1 Like

Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Diso60090(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2018
sukafia:
Takes some guts to pull this off. grin

Where una dey? Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Rocktation

Lala dey village

4J dey near village

Rock dey inside village
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by footprint17(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2018
LiveFromNaija1:
Popularly known for the bestseller Idiots With BSC, Collins Oscar took his beautiful bride to the altar yesterday where they were joined together in holy matrimony. His choice of dressing has received mixed reactions from attendees and Facebook users – Collins wore a blue garment instead of the norm which happens to be a suit. His bride also wore a simple wedding gown.
I like the dressing.... At least it's not "slutty " for the lady
Collins probably saw the wedding as an opportunity to live the life written in the pages of his book “The Rebels”, that echoes the need to challenge the status quo and think differently. Earlier this year, the author was featured on premium times for hawking zobo drink.

Aside from THE REBEL, his other books are Mental Reconstruction, Emotional 419, etc. He’s also the founder of Made in Akwa Ibom Showroom, a local showroom that showcases locally made products in Akwa Ibom State.

Do you think Collins took things too far this time? Happy married life to the newlyweds.

Source: https://www.livefromnaija.com/nigerian-author-wears-an-unbelievable-dress-to-his-wedding
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
He got married to Bobrisky?
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Nice
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Raxxye(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
I love his guts; lovely! congrats to him! hml
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by cut007: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Guess what? I think they actually cool in this...... I luv independent minded people.... the biggest message for me is that he actually found himself a good wife, kul headed and who truly loves him.i mean how many of these "unproductive" nigerian girls will let you do this? happy married life bro...
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Anijay1212(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Akwa ibom people get problem no be today.

People that could be bribed with N5000 to come out in support of a collossal failure like Buhari, wetin dem no go fit do ?
Ado ata unam ikot.
Ifod mkpo.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2018
bizza45:
This cloth is what they call let d dead bury d dead grin grin grin

grin grin grin and the dead have been buried
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Anijay1212(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2018
cut007:
Guess what? I think they actually cool in this...... I luv independent minded people.... the biggest message for me is that he actually found himself a good wife, kul headed and who truly loves him.i mean how many of these "unproductive" nigerian girls will let you do this? happy married life bro...
They are truely happy.
I love their swag.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by roeb1987(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
i can neither blame nor bully this dude because he practicalized the title of his book "idiot with BSc" anyways, happy married life
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
There is nothing shocking in this it's either he is a cultist or just a simple guy or book stuff and the third reason might likely be the correct description of his action. If you know any bookworm human they are always very strange and weird in nature so he might be heading to Soyinka status I presumed.

It's like expecting Soyinka to be listening to Davido or Olamide or Wizkid music which is near impossible because to someone like Soyinka such music is like banging two empty tins together simultaneously to create hazard noise.

I wish them happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
That is his own life... He chose to wear whatever he likes... Everybody with his/her own pattern of creativity...
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by clefstone(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Mike008:
All these 'think differently' people, on the inside they are de same. The difference on the outside is oftentimes a show off.
Are we not all the same, all battling our primal instinct
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by zicocards(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2018
His choice.

Anyway check my signature if you want to get into the mobile phone importation business from the USA
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Poverty is a decease
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by fashrola(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Poverty is a decease

I think your spellings is really a disease grin

2 Likes

Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
How does that white sweatshirt depict culture? This explains why they are quick to brand their own children witches.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Saig: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2018
There is nothing too far here. what's wrong with him wearing what he likes and showcasing his own culture to the world. WHY MUST YOU COPY THE WHITES ALWAYS. FREE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by oyeb15: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Na person wey get craze feel write crazy books na.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by LiveFromNaija1: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Akwa ibom people get problem no be today.

People that could be bribed with N5000 to come out in support of a collossal failure like Buhari, wetin dem no go fit do ?

Can you mention a state Buhari campaigned and there was no crowd? That's politics for you, leave Akwa Ibom people out of it.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Thicktemptation(f): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
The wife resemble Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
His dress don't matter since the marriage is done according to the will of God.
Re: Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Well, it's a new invention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.