Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year (381 Views)

Nairalanders You Do Not Follow, But Admire Their Posts / Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Valarinz your despise for Japanese auto must not follow you into the New Year!!

Dancock strange auto engine fixes must end in 2018!
Lefulefu enough of dragging lalas247...must end this year!
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Pocohantas beefing men allover social media must not follow you into the New Year too!

2 Likes

Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Kayharry you and all your ijaiye sellers must stop the bad habit of posting nonexistent cars for sale this 2018!!
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Princeonlinebiz stop posting cars you know nothing about this year!! People have been calling you for your adverts with no response from you!!
Stop that this 2018!!
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by Kayharry(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2018
kayharry:
weyreypey you and all your lagos sellers must stop the bad habit of posting nonexistent cars for sale this 2018!!
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Kimbraa unnecessary quarrels must stop this 2018!
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by valarinz: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:
Valarinz your despise for Japanese auto must not follow you into the New Year!!

Dancock strange auto engine fixes must end in 2018!
Lefulefu enough of dragging lalas247...must end this year!

You got it terribly wrong, its expected though cos its typical of an average Nigerian, the fact i love something automatically means i despise the others?

I don't go around NL typing on Japanese car threads and saying bad things about the cars on a regular basis, in fact its you trolls i always attack to leave us volvo lovers in peace, its not by force to love your jap cars.

If you can show me up to five quotes from me this year showing my so-called disdain for Japanese auto on NL, i'll drop an unreserved apology here, else the shame is on you.

NB : Thanks for the recognition though, it simply means the Volvo gospel is spreading fast
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
valarinz:

You got it terribly wrong, its expected though cos its typical of an average Nigerian, the fact i love something automatically means i despise others?

I don't go around NL typing on Japanese car threads and saying bad things about the cars on a regular basis, in fact its you trolls i always attack to leave us volvo lovers in peace, its not by force to love your jap cars.

If you can show me up to five quotes from me this year showing my so-called disdain for Japanese auto on NL, i'll drop an unreserved apology here, else the shame is on you.

Always extreme. Anyways I ain't a japmobile pesin. But a German purist!!
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by valarinz: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Always extreme. Anyways I ain't a japmobile pesin. But a German purist!!

You guys always come at me with the very wrong stereotypes and when i hit back, you turn around and say "soft target", "always extreme", etc

My only offence : my love for Volvo

Why is that such an issue for you NL demeanors(attention seekers)

You opened a thread and started with a very false notion about my despise for anything japanese which is totally wrong and all assumed in your head, prove me wrong by showing me five places i said anything showing that despise inside this calendar year
Re: Things That Must Not Follow You Into The New Year by weyreypey: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
valarinz:

You guys always come at me with the very wrong stereotypes and when i hit back, you turn around and say "soft target", "always extreme", etc

My only offence : my love for Volvo

Why is that such an issue for you NL demeanors(attention seekers)

You opened a thread and started with a very false notion about my despise for anything japanese which is totally wrong and all assumed in your head, prove me wrong by showing me five places i said anything showing that despise inside this calendar year

(1) (Reply)

Mr Monday, The Baby’s Father Has Not Absconded With The N70m - Daddy Freeze / AAP Adopts Atiku Abubakar / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.