Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo (21680 Views)

US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Treasure4u2: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
please do contact me on +2348146040114. If you are in need of a surrogate mother..thanks. Don't you try to contact me if you know you don't need my service or you are not serious
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Treasure4u2: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Are you in need of a surrogate mother? Please do contact me on +2348146040114.Thanks.
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
TheGreenLand:
The new way to make money for Nigerian women!
At least they didnt kill people 4 it. Its being done in other countries so you can rest now
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
gloria34:
At least they didnt kill people 4 it. Its being done in other countries so you can rest now
Ok Pretty Gloria!
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Treasure4u2: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Do contact me on +2348146040114. If you are in need of a surrogate mother. Strictly for serious intending parents. Don't contact me if you are not serious.
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by SIRTee15: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

That's the point. They do not do it of their own accord.

Nobody gets up in the morning and says 'I want to be a surrogate mother to help couple ABC'. Practically all surrogate mothers are poor and desperate. Sometimes, these people looking for surrogates go to third world countries especially India to find a victim.
We should not import all sorts of rubbish into our country.
If you can't have a baby, adopt

There's nothing wrong with surrogacy...it's in the bible.
It's far better than the baby factory rampant in the East. At least the fate of the baby is known.

Your argument of poor women as surrogate mothers is baseless.....
Do u think that woman cleaning your office toilet is happy with her job? How much is she being paid to perceive your stench for good numbers of years in her life?
This is the real world. The poor serve the rich. Life isn't fair, get used to it.
U are even serving nigerian politicians in case don't know.
Re: AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo by Treasure4u2: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are u in need of a surrogate mother? Please do contact me on +2348146040114. I'm willing to travel. Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View / What Is Wrong With Asking Our Elders "How Are You?" ? / How Do I Handle My Neighbor Talking Ill About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.