Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him (23045 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by helobabe: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2018
An Ikeja magistrate’s court sitting in Ogba, Lagos State, has ordered the remand of a 35-year-old man, Peter Adida, in prison custody for allegedly defiling his daughter.

Adida was arraigned by the police on one count bordering on the alleged crime before a magistrate, Mrs O. Sule-Amzat.

It was learnt that Adida was arrested after his wife lodged a complaint at the Lamgbasa Police Station that he fondled their daughter’s private parts.

The family lived on Oyelayo Olajisoye Street, Badore, Ajah, where the incident happened.

The wife, Taiwo, had reportedly noticed some discharge from the private parts of the two-year-old on November 15, 2018 and raised the alarm.

She was said to have prodded the kid, who allegedly accused her father of touching her private parts.

The case was later transferred to the Gender Unit of the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja and the suspect was charged to court.

A police prosecutor, Inspector Benson Emerhi, who brought Adida before the court, said the offence was punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

The charge read, “That you, Peter Dada, sometime in November 2018, on Oyelayo Olajisoye Street, Aja, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did unlawfully defile a two-year-old, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.”

In the remand warrant application filed before the court, the police gave the narrative of the victim’s mother as regards the incident.

“One Mrs Taiwo reported that her two-year-old daughter was defiled by her father, one Peter Adida, 35. The complainant stated that on November 15, 2018, she noticed that her daughter was having some discharge in her vaginal and that when she took her to a hospital, it was discovered that there was penetration in her vaginal.

“She alleged that on questioning her daughter, she told her that it was her father who touched her (private parts). The suspect, however, made a statement, denying the allegation.”

The presiding magistrate, Sule-Amzat, did not take the plea of the defendant.

She ordered that he be remanded in prison custody pending the outcome of legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions on the matter.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/court-remands-father-for-allegedly-defiling-2-year-old-daughter

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32am On Dec 29, 2018
He should spend a very very long time in jail and have no opportunity to see the child ever again.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Kingpee2(m): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2018
I don’t understand how some men get aroused by small children,how much is Bleep these days ,if you can’t afford olosho I’m certain that you’ll be able to afford ashewo,I shame deeply for this man ,your manhood should be cut off for not knowing the right place to use it ..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Kingpee2:
I don’t understand how some men get aroused by small children,how much is Bleep these days ,if you can’t afford olosho I’m certain that you’ll be able to afford ashewo,I shame deeply for this man ,your manhood should be cut off for not knowing the right place to use it ..

Pedophiles are sick upstairs

They’re not normal angry

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by yjgm(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Wonders shall never end. God forbid. Tufiakpa

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by jumper524(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2018
wakanda ediots do we have in this world sef?
the one when pain me pass na say na 2year old girl
2ndly na him daughter..
mhen watin dey worry dis pipu sef..
I'm I'm my early 20s but to follow 17 year old girl dey make me shame sef..

18 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by theoldpretender(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Kingpee2:

It's a mental illness that drives such people.

Thank God the mother did not sweep the problem under the carpet. Some other women are not that brave.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Uploadme(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Gaddamn Shiit, though it's not a new thing but its always difficult to phantom such barbaric act whenever it occurs. Shame to the shameless and pedophilic father.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by iamvictorbassey: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2018
My only problem with this case now is,

They'll now
Take him to the police.
Police will ask for settling
The accuser will say no
The police will lock him for some hours
The man will now bribe his way.
Later the court will start
Come today, adjourned.
Tomorrow again
The bills would be too expensive for the family to bear
So they'll give up.

All that write-up can be eliminated by a single bullet to the forehead. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by MrAnele(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Yawn.... Funny thing is nairalanders who have done worst will still come here and shout "Sick people everywhere'. Life. Na person wey dem catch dem dey stone.

arabbunkum:
Truly, this is the end time.

How to recognize Nairaland illiterates.. They are always in a hurry to type end time.

Fools everywhere.. Something wey don dey happen since time immemorial.. Just because you read am for Nairaland you go dey yarn stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Gaekerete: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
This is evil , he should be sentence to death by hanging
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Binikingdowm: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari massive rally

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by arabbunkum: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by ednut1(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Just tell the kid her father is dead abeg when she grows up

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Ernchibyke(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
shocked

Wich kind madness be this
2year pikin, & ur daughter
I don't blame him sha,this is clear indication that he is possessed by a legion

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
arabbunkum:
the end is near undecided

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by traihit: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
This is somehow worse than someone being a pedophile. What on earth is arousing in a 2 year old? This is really sick..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by thesicilian: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Kingpee2:
I don’t understand how some men get aroused by small children,how much is Bleep these days ,if you can’t afford olosho I’m certain that you’ll be able to afford ashewo, I shame deeply for this man ,your manhood should be cut off for not knowing the right place to use it ..
Na wah o, so there's a difference?! What class do slay queens belong to?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Naijatask: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Why cry cry cry cry

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Kingpee2:
I'm not surprised. Shebi its in this same Nigeria where all of us are that a grown shameless man was saying in order for a 5year old girl not to arouse him sexually she shouldn't wear bum shorts

Pedophiles pretend like decent men too

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by MzTunechi(f): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Oh God cry cry
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by bencr7: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Na wa o!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
traihit:
This is somehow worse than someone being a pedophile. What on earth is arousing in a 2 year old? This is really sick..
the pedophiles are increasing NP thanks to the culture of silence and hypocrisy

Or

Maybe one baba has told him for him to be wealthy he has to rape his 2year old daughter

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
Like wtf!? That man is sick cos no sane father would try such.

This is why ladies ask for God fearing men.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by slawomir: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Isoright
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok. End time is near abormination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photo) / Emeka Ugwuonye Remanded In Prison In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.