Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy (12025 Views)

8 Parts Potholes Can Damage In A Car / 5 Auto Mechanics Tips That Raise A Red Flag / 5 Car Parts Potholes Can Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy by AutoReportNG: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Change your ways. Give an unbiased reportage and shun brown envelope reports!!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

OK Sir... Hope you won't take this bitterness into 2019? Life is too short to be hating on others and have BP over one man's issue.

Happy New Year, we going on a vacation, hope you can join us, we promise you massive fun with unbiased report as usual.

Stay bless bro and again, we are praying for you
Re: 5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy by wasco8(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
FolarinEmmanuel:
Tell me your car spec and you will thank me later. Whatsapp. Or call 08036141144

under accord(DC) 2007
Re: 5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
ophilly:

SUMP

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: 5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy by sooperrescue(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2019
FolarinEmmanuel:

OGA STOP THIS KINDA QUOTE. VISIT THE OFFICE 5A OBA ADEYINKA OYEKAN IKOYI. Call 0700CASTROL to confirm

What do you want him to confirm? That the oil is suitable for Volvo, BMW, Range Rover, Audi? Tell us once again which of these cars is specified to use Magnatec. Then we will thank you later. I was looking for Castrol C1 Magnatec stop and start and on Castrol's website, they directed me to where to buy and these my people in Ikoyi has never heard of stop and start Magnatec. Folarin, the cars that are on our roads today requires high end oil and your company should be in the forefront of promoting these oils and not the low end. Who needs a full synthetic when there is ADVANCED full synthetic?
Re: 5 Auto Parts Potholes Can Destroy by weyreypey: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2019
sooperrescue:

What do you want him to confirm? That the oil is suitable for Volvo, BMW, Range Rover, Audi? Tell us once again which of these cars is specified to use Magnatec. Then we will thank you later. I was looking for Castrol C1 Magnatec stop and start and on Castrol's website, they directed me to where to buy and these my people in Ikoyi has never heard of stop and start Magnatec. Folarin, the cars that are on our roads today requires high end oil and your company should be in the forefront of promoting these oils and not the low end. Who needs a full synthetic when there is ADVANCED full synthetic?
This one that total quartz 9000 is knocking engines.. Please go and address the issue on your thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Vehicle Registration And Renewal Fees / How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car / 1999 Toyota Camry Consumes Too Much Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.