Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza (24781 Views)

What Is The Worst Investment You Have Ever Done / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Bitcoins In 2018! A Long Guide: How To Get Bitcoins, Wallets, Miners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
so Nigerians get money like this and to help ourselves MA issue...imagine wat all dis millions will do for pple who need money for business...

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by philipobiz: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
I made a fantastic gain with a crypto called verge in 2018. I grew $69 to $3000. I took out $2000, with the hope that the remaining $1000 will keep rising. That amount has dropped to just $64 spread over bitcoin and three other altcoins

In any case, whoever wants to buy bitcoin, this is the time to buy. The bear market have shaken most retail investors out. The next face is institutional investor piling bitcoin. I won't be surprised if it sky rocket again. But do not expect it to happen too soon. It might still dip below $3000, before it goes up again.

That's my verdict

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by tunde82seidat(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ubdavis:
After MMM baptism of fire, I made it unequivocally clear that I MUST, i repeat, MUST never ever cut corners to achieve wealth. I pledged that I must pass through socially and institutionally approved ways to make my money, and I did not disappoint, neither will I disappoint.

That's why it's best to invest in good geniune properties that can give 100% ROI in a short while and that's what I'm into.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by 11doubledee: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
shigoslim:
I work Harder to Earn 2.5 BTC when it was $9000 and it fell to $3900, i nearly collapsed.
I pray it bounce back in coming year . I have make up my mind that i won't sell it till i see rapid growth.
Cash out now.grow your remaining equity in other ways.dont let anyone deceive you

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by SmartMindsFx: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Boy stop gingering yourself and giving yourself hope. Bitcoin is a thing of the past. Prices will continue to drop. There is no shortcut to making "quick" money. Money that didn't come for your sweat. You just sit and watch your money grow without putting effort? It won't last. Same way una do stronghead for mmm. Nigerians are too greedy.
chief.
I don't just sit and watch my money grow. I analyze and trade. I am not like majority of the losers in the crypto world.

So, permit me to ginger myself.
I have a registered company where we trade for our growth/interested people and we also enlighten interested masses.

Feel free to contact us 08066328774 (call/WhatsApp)
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Waksdabos:

You think the concept of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is centred on ponzi?! Idea explained in your write up is a concept of ponzi. Crypto is not ponzi. It is a disruptive technology built on blockchain technology. You need to be enlightened.
It's funny how some people relate cryptocurrency with ponzi scheme

As in, I weak gan

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
KIDfurniture:
I gained so much because I wasnt greedy...I knew it was a scam from day one... I was just busy buying cheap and selling off at high rate.. investors chop better slap..
You have gained so much from Bitcoin yet you saw it as a scam from day one?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Revolva(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
It's gonna rise some day has it been I have money I will buy it now and keep for the future when e sky rocket I go gain
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by femifemi1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
rozayx5:
APC was the worst investment

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

to the topic

bitcoin was not an investment
it was an e-currency
price goes up or down = u can still make your millions trading both ways
if you know you know,
anyway lets allow naives who held bitcoin thinking its fixed deposit to come and wail

So sad many are so ignorant on this subject, money like every other vehicle of financial transformation are not taught in school, you have to learn it. Bitcoin as you said was never an investment but simply a e-currency. Some people give their money to some smart fraudulent people to help them invest in BTC and later got scammed, only to cry out on BTC.

Bitcoin is an unstoppable revolution, the CBN of this world might fight it but only the wise knows that the future is already here. I believe the focus should be on blockchain and not on just Bitcoin. Blockchain gave birth to cryptocurrency of which Bitcoin happens to be the very first.

The best way to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is to buy low and sell high. And now is the best time to buy, be greed when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.

Many people bought BTC out of FOMO ( fear of missing out) and acted on others opinion rather than seek understanding of the subject matter. Just as the internet disrupted the social media, postal agencies and communication, blockchain will definitely disrupt the financial system...

I would advice those that want to make it big in 2019 to study the highs and lows movement of BTC from 2019, and you would be surprise to know that BTC holds your key to your next financial level. But just like every other financial matter, always seek expert opinion and do some self studies also.

#BitcoinCryptocurrency
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
xjiggy:
After the loss to ponzy schemes 2017/2018, a friend of mine came to me about switz gold and a relation introduced Bitcoin. I gently told them both NO. I went into farm practice and I've not regretted the decision. From 4 acres of cropping, I'm expanding to 20acres next year and hopefully before the end of next year, I'll try my hands on fishery and poultry. NEVER again will I put money into a business I cannot influence
please what did you plant?
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by KealDrogo: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oritna94:
Wetin concern me. I just the mine the coin the make my cool cash. Pool mining is great.
Please put me through with this pool mining. I am currently using freebitco.in but not making much.
Here is my email...
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Ubdavis(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Bros, keep up with your resolution o.
I just decided to break my own this month,
And I have 120k stuck in the air as I speak.
Its sad

Wow!
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
ladyF:
Some comments are quite funny.

The so-called "worst investment" made some of us the most money even in this year-long bearish market.

Like they say... If you know, you know!
Abi ooooo.. Most of the comments on this thread weak me honestly

By the way, I never knew you know Bunmiano
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by rattlesnake(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kingsleydr:
Remembered I wanted to buy 2 btc @The rate of $16200 each earlier this year or late last year or so ... Lol .. I for don go dark by now...
and girls go believe this now cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by dguyindcorner(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Waksdabos(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
majekdom2:
do you understand what you are saying? https://www.ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/category/blockchain-education/
Yes sir. l perfectly understand what am saying. You are the one probably confused. Seek knowledge.
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by vaca1: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
rozayx5:
APC was the worst investment

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

to the topic

bitcoin was not an investment
it was an e-currency
price goes up or down = u can still make your millions trading both ways
if you know you know,
anyway lets allow naives who held bitcoin thinking its fixed deposit to come and wail
I read the topic and laughed hard. the writer doesn't know anything about crypto
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by MummyIMadeIt: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Please I would love to know more about this investment... Like materials and indices to guide me. Do PM me..

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Kobicove(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
tosyne2much:
It's funny how some people relate cryptocurrency with ponzi scheme

As in, I weak gan

Cryptocurrency is a glorified Ponzi Scheme pure and simple!
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Waksdabos(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tomoyayi:

People that have their money stuck nko.
Mr know it all, you're the one that needs to be enlightened.
Note: l don't know it all! Still a learner & willing to learn more. So, don't tag me that. l can say affirmatively that those who claims their money got stocked are people without absolute knowledge of btc & crypto in general. Given 2017 btc bull run, a lot of persons buy into it thinking the price will continue to skyrocket in 2018 but were disappointed! Greedy investors l called them. Ask such people basic knowledge of btc & what it stands for, they won't know! Since their greed didn't turned reality, they tag it scam & all sort of scum names. BITCOIN WILL STILL RISE! lf you think you have loss, pls just forget your coin in your wallet for some period & thank me latter. A friend invested in btc when btc was less than $10. He offloaded 15btc when price hit $18750.48! Mad money!!! Over N90m! People were scared of him thinking he is into yahoo plus considering his physical investment at his age. My only regret is that l never listened to him when he was telling me abt btc while l was still in school. When btc touched $3400, he bought additional 6 btc into his portfolio! You think he is mad right?. Look bitcoin will hit $50,000 per coin, but it might take 7 to 8 years or more. Look into the future bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by barrydee(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Aye mi!...$3800 ke...last time I paid attention to it,it was valued at $19,000

Oya go and withdraw it na lemme see.
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by owunabastard: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sushsu7:
the best time to buy is now when the market has lost more than 80% of its value..... But funny enough this is when inexperience investor will run away ,its sweet to buy now,cryptocurrency has come to stay,the government and the world financial organisation and institution Dont want it because transaction can rarely be monitored. And cryptocurrency has become a store in value....
wise advise. If u know the history of Bitcoin. This is not the first bearish market and definitely not the last. Bitcoin has come to stay
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Gab25: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Do you know that whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data, buy credit, sell credit pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u can get PAID...also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me How? 08 0842 268 95 just click this link You Can register here yourself https://salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by owunabastard: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
tosyne2much:
Most of the comments on this thread weak me honestly

By the way, I never knew you know Bunmiano
u don't know ladyf? She is a strong dealer on crypto currency
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Asour: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Sir! There are certified financial advisors in the crypto line. You'll be so amazed to know a 17 year old Brit is one.

As for you to understand what you wanna put your money in, what I mean by that is that your should decide if you wanna be an investor or a trader before going into crypto.

Ok then. please what legally recognized body Certifies cryptocurrency advisors?
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by stealthtiger(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Most people have a very limited understanding of what blockchain (the technology behind bitcoin and altcoins) and bitcoin itself.

Satoshi Nakamoto, the anonymous Japanese behind bitcoin and the blockchain had a different philosophy.

It's natively a system that seeks to decentralize how money flows in the economy. The idea was to make transactions easier and cheaper by eliminating the middle men such as banks. This was to be ensured by the bitcoin miners and participants validating transactions occuring within the network.
And all these are governed by computer algorithms.

It was never intended for it to be a source of quick wealth as most people took it to be.

As a matter of fact, bitcoin, altcoins and other financial tech ideas using blockchain is just a fragment of what Satoshi Nakamoto‘s blockchain can do.

It's like blockchain to electricity as a light bulb is to bitcoin.
We haven't yet found a legitimate use of the power of decentralized ledgers.
Time will tell .

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Flickzvill(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
There's a difference between CryptoCurrency investment and trading.

The reason so many people got burnt is that they didn't understand how crypto works and that's why they have themselves to blame.

You need a certified financial advisor if you wanna be a crypto investor (investors are long termers).

If you were one of the people that invested with their life savings, accept my sympathy.

But if you have been a common trader just like me, I say a big kudos to your mentality.

Bottom line, understand what you wanna put your money in before jumping into it.

If you wanna learn how to trade crypto with ease, I am one of your go to guys in naija (even if I day so myself).

hi how can I get to you? I am interested in learning forex trading
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Slimzzy00: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
that's what they don't know o
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Ayobami7(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2018
ok
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Kaycee625(m): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2018
please where can u read up about bitcoin, am wuite interested un getting knowledge about it before putting my money in
femifemi1:

So sad many are so ignorant on this subject, money like every other vehicle of financial transformation are not taught in school, you have to learn it. Bitcoin as you said was never an investment but simply a e-currency. Some people give their money to some smart fraudulent people to help them invest in BTC and later got scammed, only to cry out on BTC.

Bitcoin is an unstoppable revolution, the CBN of this world might fight it but only the wise knows that the future is already here. I believe the focus should be on blockchain and not on just Bitcoin. Blockchain gave birth to cryptocurrency of which Bitcoin happens to be the very first.

The best way to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is to buy low and sell high. And now is the best time to buy, be greed when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.

Many people bought BTC out of FOMO ( fear of missing out) and acted on others opinion rather than seek understanding of the subject matter. Just as the internet disrupted the social media, postal agencies and communication, blockchain will definitely disrupt the financial system...

I would advice those that want to make it big in 2019 to study the highs and lows movement of BTC from 2019, and you would be surprise to know that BTC holds your key to your next financial level. But just like every other financial matter, always seek expert opinion and do some self studies also.

#BitcoinCryptocurrency
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Lippy101:
Bitcoin disappointed me real bad.
Anyway life goes on.

It was always obvious that this was coming. Except you dont know the dynamics of money.

What killed most crypto guys is that they just did not know when to take profits. They kept holding losing positions or whats that word they use HODLING.

They just refused to take profits.

Its going to be difficult for bitcoin to rise again.........they need to be able to build that hype back up again.

The initial hype that allowed Bitcoin to rise has suddenly lost steam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / What Has Happened To MMM United / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.