Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election (1723 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Did U Notice That After D Presid. Election , Activities Of Thugs Has Increased / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Due to the nature of my job, I move round different States in Nigeria and we interact with different set of people in the society. However, in the course of our duty, we discovered that over 80 percent Nigerians, especially the low and middle income earners see President Buhari as the cause of their economic woes. This is same story from South, North and other parts of the country under our jurisdiction. Forget what you read online. Go to the street and you will be shocked.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by DrGoodman: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Propaganda, then rigging.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by helinues: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Winning without rigging

Propaganda + visible projects

4 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by youngest85(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2018
By rigging

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2018
helinues:
Winning without rigging

Wailing Continuing ....
Please, politics aside, just hit the street with a questionnaire and come back with your findings.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2018
youngest85:
By rigging
Rigging will only be possible when the winning margin is so close.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by googlepikins: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
We won't allow them to rig election.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by helinues: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Please, politics aside, just hit the street with a questionnaire and come back with your findings.

Politics aside, majority of those at the street do not have energy to vote compared to those at rural area. They are they real voters.
Talking as non-partisan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2018
helinues:

Politics aside, majority of those at the street do not have energy to vote compared to those at rural area. They are they real voters.
Talking as non-partisan
I didn't mention urban Streets. We cover mostly rural areas as International NGO and they are worst hit due to low income against high prices of goods and services.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by helinues: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
I didn't mention urban Streets. We cover mostly rural areas as International NGO and they are worst hit due to low income against high prices of goods and services.

I wont argue with you.
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Kenekingisback: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2018
They will win from the IDP camps angry

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Due to the nature of my job, I move round different States in Nigeria and we interact with different set of people in the society. However, in the course of our duty, we discovered that over 80 percent Nigerians, especially the low and middle income earners see President Buhari as the cause of their economic woes. This is same story from South, North and other parts of the country under our jurisdiction. Forget what you read online. Go to the street and you will be shocked.
Lying liar, how many states in Nigeria have you moved into to get this your Obi China data from? PDP apologist

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2018
helinues:

I wont argue with you.
Needless of it oga.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

Lying liar, how many states in Nigeria have you moved into to get this your Obi China data from?
I just stated the obvious. Maybe you should ask a friend that works with an International NGO how many States he/she has travelled to this year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
I just stated the obvious. Maybe you should ask a friend that works with an International NGO how many States he/she has travelled to this year.
Keep quiet, workers of NGOs have territory/Region they cover which is not more than 5/ 6 states. You can't be a worker of NGOs and claim you cover the the whole states in Nigeria. Every NGO has different workers in different region or zone. Don't be clever by half, PDP apologist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by BafanaBafana: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2018
I also move around a lot and I have been to states in the all the geopolitical zones. 60% of the people I have spoken to are still in support of the president and another 20% don't actually fancy Buhari but will support him because Atiku is not an option.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet, workers of NGOs have territory/Region they cover which is not more than 5/ 6 states. You can't be a worker of NGOs and claim you cover the the whole states in Nigeria. Every NGO has different workers in different region or zone. Don't be clever by half, PDP apologist
You are insane for telling me to keep quiet. Your shallow brain should have let you know that those who cover other regions are my colleaugues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
PDP apologist I know NGOs more than you, their they operate regionally, don't come on line to put this lies to us. You can't be their workers in NE and you still cover NW, while you can't be their workers in SS and still cover SE. A liar with bad memory you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
You are insane for telling me to keep quiet. Your shallow brain should have let you know that those who cover other regions are my colleaugues
I have bursted your lies right. Typical of lying liar of PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Your Uncle is insane since you can't come up with a superior arguments. Next time use your sense before coming on line to dish this China data to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

PDP apologist I know NGOs more than you, their they operate regionally, don't come on line to put this lies to us. You can't be their workers in NE and you still cover NW, while you can't be their workers in SS and still cover SE. A liar with bad memory you are
You have allowed partisanship to becloud your sense of reasoning. I am not a junior Staff in the office, so aside from our field works, most surbordinates report to me and we share information despite regional differences

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
You have allowed partisanship to becloud your sense of reasoning. I am not a junior Staff in the office, so aside from our field works, most surbordinates report to me and we share information despite regional differences
Keep quiet,liar with bad memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Sammiejokes(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2018
You guyz dont get it, everyone knows buhari is not the best person come 2019 but pdp candidate is too controversial among average Nigerians. A Mogolu or sowore likeness should have been pdp candidate and game over. Do not forget hiliary won trump on total vote count by almost 2million vote. i believe buhari still has the edge to have highest vote count due to two bad choices before nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Kingsley10000: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
All these pdp miscreants and their campaign gimmicks cheesy
so according to your findings,who do they say they would vote for?
IF Atiku get upto 20% votes in 2019 he really tried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet,liar with bad memory
You are uncivilized, crude, mannerless and hopeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by onez: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
You got your answer when someone refused to sign the electrolytes bill. Rigging is Buhari's only option. See how Boko Haram is dealing with our army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
You are uncivilized, crude, mannerless and hopeless
Schmuck, I burst your bubbles right? Next time, use your sense before putting China data on social media. Not everyone is half-baked like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

Schmuck, I burst your bubbles right? Next time, use your sense before putting China data on social media. Not everyone is half-baked like you
It will take you more than ten years to achieve what I have achieved thus far, both materially and academically. It is an indisputable fact that you were still writing JAMB when I finished my Msc programme. And probably in your second year, (if at all you have seen the four walls of a university), when I started my PhD programme. So calling me a half baked is an assault on your sensibilities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
It will take you more than ten years to achieve what I have achieved thus far, both materially and academically. It is an indisputable fact that you were still writing JAMB when I finished my Msc programme. And probably in your second year, (if at all you have seen the four walls of a university), when I started my PhD programme. So calling me a half baked is an assault on your sensibilities.
Typical of PDP lying agent, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla as usual. Half-baked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Herdsmen: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:

That man you're talking to is a chronic zon b..
They're not just called zon b for fun..it's a well deserve name..

Always insulting n cursing..
No intellectual capacity..

Next time just avoid them
. He's only derail your wonderful thread

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Mugu, next time use your sense before dishing out false data here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Herdsmen:

That man you're talking to is a chronic zon b.. They're not just called zon b for fun..it's a well deserve name..
Always insulting n cursing.. No intellectual capacity..
Next time just avoid them . He's only derail your wonderful thread
Another PDP e warrior has come. Bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla as expected

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At PDP Campaign Rally At Abua/odua Local Government, Rivers State / Picture Of Pdp Presidential Spokesman Bubu Galadima Sharing Money To Voters / But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.