Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons (32307 Views)

How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by BakireBulmaker: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Hungry bloggers everywhere.

From her post, any smart person will infer that they are not Her sons.
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by xjiggy: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Her post says pround Aunty and godsons. The op must be high on skuchi
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by elmedico2023(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
youngest85:
Hell fire candidates

CHIEF Justice
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Beautiful and adorable
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Judolisco(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Godsons
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Mizwisdom(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
They are her nephews for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by dominique(f): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Toyin has 1 son and 3 daughters ( a pair of twins)

I figured as much
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by ahiboilandgas: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Those guys are millionaire's at their age, They all have access to what makes you a complete human that's why they are wearing a real smile.

But some people with just 40k in their account, two days on 1 day off light and 56mb data balance will soon flood this thread with their useless comment.

Make I sit down here dey observe jarr.
u have been defeated already in the wealth race
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by emerged01(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Aye bloggers o le da. 3 sons ko 4sons ni
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Moreoffaith(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
u have been defeated already in the wealth race

Lols

Defeated??

Lols

I can't shout but pray to God to continue to bless my hustle.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by gidyambi(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
This picture infor is not correct. Let me verify from Ijakpa.
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by bluecircle470: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Praizenews:
Wife of the senate president Toyin Saraki show off his grown up tall Children which are boys in new adorable photos.

Do you see the resemblance?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/toyin-saraki-pose-with-her-grown-up-tall-children/

OP lie kill you there! Crazy bloggers!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by notoriousbabe: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
None resemble their father

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Tyche(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
franciskaine:
If only this kids know the level of hatred Nigerians have for their father. Cute children born into a family of political vultures.

If only you know the level of hatred your brain has for you, you have failed to use it at all
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by notoriousbabe: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2018
dominique:
I don't think those are her sons
maybe she burned them for another man
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by notoriousbabe: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Akshow:
Nonsense
rubbish
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by notoriousbabe: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2018
OmowumiJ:
If not for the smile on their faces, someone would think they are mourning.
omowunmi + okowunmi grin grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by PapaAdanna: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2018
youngest85:
Hell fire candidates

You are already in hell because of the rate of poverty you and your generations are battling ... And you must still be in hell when you get there because of your bitterness of heart.

N.B. They boys are already experiencing heaven... So na u Sabi

Deal with it!
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by PapaAdanna: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
Children of thieves !!!

Child of a poor miserable nameless man
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by DTaj: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2018
How did this fake news get to NR?

Mrs. Toyin Ojora-Saraki has only 4 children- Seni, the only son, and 3 daughters (a twin among the 3)...None of these 3 boys is her child.

Some people just wish to post and in hurry to do so, they post thrash.

Meanwhile, people cursing the boys on the erroneous impression that they were Toyin Saraki’s children are so wrong and wicked.

Personally, I don’t have time for Bukola Saraki and PDP’s Atiku, and I clearly want Bukola Saraki rooted out from the politics of my state, Kwara, but cursing his (or any politician’s) family members is a bit wicked. It’s like cursing the children of that jailed OAU Ife lecturer-rapist for the crime of their father!

Let’s leave politicians’ families from their antics. It’s so damn wrong.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Praizenews:
Wife of the senate president Toyin Saraki show off his grown up tall Children which are boys in new adorable photos.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/toyin-saraki-pose-with-her-grown-up-tall-children/

But why do they have brown teeth. Upon all this money
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by nwanyionitsha: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Praizenews:

She has seven children ?
3daughters and the married one(son)are not in that picture.
Wow, strong woman.
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Jac007(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Those guys are millionaire's at their age, They all have access to what makes you a complete human that's why they are wearing a real smile.

But some people with just 40k in their account, two days on 1 day off light and 56mb data balance will soon flood this thread with their useless comment.

Make I sit down here dey observe jarr.

You got my account balance right, our light is 2days on 1 day off like you said but I'm sure I've more data than you do grin And lastly, I don't make useless comments grin cheesy
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Moreoffaith(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Jac007:

You got my account balance right, our light is 2days on 1 day off like you said but I'm sure I've more data than you do grin And lastly, I don't make useless comments grin cheesy

Babai make man just dey observe

I can't waste the little strength I have on Nigeria matter

Make the fufu wey I manage this morning no go digest.

I agree with you on the data balance my brother.
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Antipob777(f): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Only the cursed osu outcast forbidden Igbos are commenting on this thread because they don't read a thread but rush to comment.

Toyin stated clearly of been proud to be an Aunt to this guy's yet the shameless, cursed, useless Igbos won't read but rush to comment

Ndi Ara
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by Ayobami7(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
这是我的评论
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by olajizz01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Non of them resemble him
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by JuzzJoel: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin

Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by fattyG: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Praizenews:

Non of those guys is either Toyin Saraķi's son or Bukola himself. Abeg make una dey read wella
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by cadesky(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na 1 of dis idiot son saraki wanted to make youngest Kwara state governor.... Karma Issa real biach
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by morisnewrain(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
dominique:
I don't think those are her sons
You are right. Bloggers can write anything! She has 3 girls, one or two boys. I know of their first son Seni Saraki and not among these three boys.
Re: Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons by tawababiola: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=Praizenews post=74258653]Wife of the senate president Toyin Saraki show off his grown up tall Children which are boys in new adorable photos.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/toyin-saraki-pose-with-her-grown-up-tall-children/make I see one kidnap like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) / Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures) / Bala Bello Tinka Decamps To APC, Poses With Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.