Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Life Can Be Funny Atimes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Can Be Funny Atimes (195 Views)

⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! / The Difference Your Life Can Make / The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Can Be Funny Atimes by jonatoye(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Life can be Funny Atimes

WORD FOR TODAY
Yesterday cannot be compared with today neither will tomorrow's experience be the same with today's experience. As you proceed in destiny always remember that life is characterized by uncertainties!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I have seen servants on horses, While princes walk on the ground like servants." (Ecclesiastes 10:7 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is life because it can be so unpredictable. In the mathematics of life 1+1 will not be always 2. Therefore, a good man will approach things in life with sense of love and humility. Do not underestimate the plan of God over his people even when they appear incapacitated.

Portiphar could not believe that Joseph would become the Prime Minister of Egypt when he was a slave in his house. His brothers could not believe what they saw when he made himself known to them. No matter how rich and famous you think you are; life can make you to become the shadow of what you were, and at the same time you can grow and increase bountifully.

Irrespective of your status at present know that you are a man of the future. Respect, love and honour men at your disposal because there is a measure of God in them. Those who look down on people God brought their ways ended up falling from grace. Be mindful that you will only scale through various hurdles of life if God is still having your back.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to always find grace in the wilderness of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Every man who understand what life is all about will be simple and treat men with love in all aspect of life!!!

Have a Blissful Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Indispensable / Heart Of The Matter / Have You Been Saved From The Coming Danger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.