Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (42130 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by damiloladuke: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2018
A bride Fawziya Tataru has died a day before her wedding day in Bauchi.

Fawziya, a Quantity Survey graduate of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi State, has her wedding scheduled for 11:00am at Gwallaga mosque, today.

According to reports, Fawziya Tataru, died of an undisclosed ailment, shortly after her Wedding Walima to Abduljalil Salisu, yesterday afternoon.

Instead of her Wedding Fatiha today, which serious preparations had gone into, her funeral prayer will now hold at the same time and mosque ahead of her burial.

Her husband-to-be Abduljalil Salisu was inconsolable after hearing the sad news of his bride's demise yesterday.

https://lailasnews.com/bride-dies-a-day-before-her-wedding-in-bauchi

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by amaniro: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2018
When your village people are against you nothing you can do, except God's Divine intervention.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by ramdris(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Inna lilah

10 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2018
amaniro:
When your village people are against you nothing you can do, except God's Divine intervention.
Which village people ?
We all gonna die someday and nothing can change it .

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by tsephanyah(f): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok so dumb personal thought why did people decide to call it emotional baggage instead of calling it a griefcase? R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by enunlewa: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Deathstroke00(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2018
RIP, she was a very nice lady, her cousin bro was my classmate, may jannatul firdaus be her eternal place of rest

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Houseofglam7(f): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Rather sad
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by elmedico2023(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
At a point in life,

You will be the next to die... Yes! You.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by emeijeh(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2018
The wickedness in this world is on the increase per second.
cry

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by fk001(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by millionboi2: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Life is a shit
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by faithugo64(f): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2018
cry
RIP to her

Chai, may we never experience this, Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
Ok so dumb personal thought why did people decide to call it emotional baggage instead of calling it a griefcase? R.I.P
are u sure you are alright ?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by musa234(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Inna lilah
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by akinbodma(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Ooh my God, this is terrible.....Buhari why
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by arabbunkum: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2018
BUHARI Why

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by nanakgh(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Terrible. She's so fine too cry cry
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by omega2128(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
1 This, too, I carefully explored: Even though the actions of godly and wise people are in God’s hands, no one knows whether God will show them favor. 
2 The same destiny ultimately awaits everyone, whether righteous or wicked, good or bad, ceremonially clean or unclean, religious or irreligious. Good people receive the same treatment as sinners, and people who make promises to God are treated like people who don’t.
3 It seems so wrong that everyone under the sun suffers the same fate. Already twisted by evil, people choose their own mad course, for they have no hope. There is nothing ahead but death anyway.
4 There is hope only for the living. As they say, “It’s better to be a live dog than a dead lion!”
5 The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are they remembered.6 Whatever they did in their lifetime—loving, hating, envying—is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth. 
7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this! 
8 Wear fine clothes, with a splash of cologne!
9 Live happily with the woman you love through all the meaningless days of life that God has given you under the sun. The wife God gives you is your reward for all your earthly toil. 
10 Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.
11 I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
12 People can never predict when hard times might come. Like fish in a net or birds in a trap, people are caught by sudden tragedy.

Eccl. 9 v 1 - 12 NLT

10 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Lucifer66(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Chai
Where did she keep her pant?
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by thorpido(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Abasi akan.
Pray o......especially when you have a big event coming up.The forces always want to turn your joy to sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by obonujoker(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2018
This death of a thing... Na wetin God take pass man.... Losing my Dad made me understand a lot of things... However my happiness and confidence is this, Jesus has overcome death, and will raise up His children at the last day with no sorrows, nor pain...

Rest well Alhaja... I hope you find grace in God's eye...

6 Likes

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by deafeyez: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by adams123: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Innalilahi Waina'ilehi Rajiu'n...
may Allah reward your soul with aljanatul firdous( the highest part of paradise)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by ofiko123(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Sad..we will all die one day..
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by WayStage(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Larryfest(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:
Which village people ? We all gonna die someday and nothing can change it .
Abi oo....even village people sef will die too nobody is excluded..

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by jaymejate: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Chai...

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by medropoly(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Chai...... dix one weak me die embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by olatunex(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
ayeeeeeee ohhhhhh
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by cocobuter: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZ0LoHbmVg&itct=CIMBEKQwIhMImLaO3MnD3wIVB3PgCh0Xswr1MgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by DMerciful(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2018
What killed her?
Deathstroke00:
RIP, she was a very nice lady, her cousin bro was my classmate, may jannatul firdaus be her eternal place of rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.