Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 (10393 Views)

How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 / Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by obembet(f): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2019
I need someone to help me and educate me I really Want to start.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
obembet:

Let me see how I can help cool

Bloggingscope was launched because of you
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by ayusco85(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Ahmedsuleiman:
Let's hit the nail on the head on the reasons why you should start a blog in 2019. Year in, year out, there are new entrants into the blogging world, who in one way or the other have picked interest in blogging.

Also, you might have seen, read or heard from someone that some bloggers are making huge some of monies, fame, have a reasonable amount of audience.

You may want to ask yourself, the reason why you should start a blog?

Having that mindset that you will be a successful blogger will make you successful because mind is everything.

That is why 2019 should serve as a step ahead for you to start a blog. Yes, you might have the hunch to ask yourself how will you be successful as a blogger considering the stress you will go through such as getting the right niche for yourself, getting motivation, how to solve a problem how to get adsense for monetizing, how to get traffic or get what to blog about.

All these things should not hinder your plans to start a blog in 2019 as they are the things that makes blogging even more interesting.

We are here to get you on track and to make sure that you get the best as a new blogger to your way into becoming an expert or professional.

We are not unaware that there are various articles out there that you would have stumbled upon as regards why you should start blogging in order to grow your business, make some cool cash, and become expert afterwards. All these do not lie on being an outstanding writer alone, your blogging strategies matters a lot.

Believe me, if you know one thing or the other there is one person out there that will surely need your help since they don't have the right answer to them.

Professional bloggers like John Chow, Syed Balkhi have helped a lot of bloggers start a profitable blog, your duty may not necessarily be to help bloggers, yours maybe to help teenagers or to help us shed more light on our political issues. Please do something for humanity in 2019, don't waste your talent, take a bold step!

Here we go.

5 reasons why you should start a blog in 2019

1. Blogging is lucrative: Yes, blogging is lucrative, in fact you can make a whole lot from it. Everything boils down to the fact that you will have to sacrifice a lot for it.

From your time which will be devoted to it, spend money to make your blog look more prepossessing by designing your blog and coding it properly. Am suggesting that you start a wordpress blog.

The money will flow as there are millionaire and billionaire bloggers out there who have simply carved a niche for themselves. To make money blogging is not easy but cash will surely flow in for you if you do the right thing, but mind you, blogging is not a Get-Rich-Quick-Syndrome.

2. You will be an excellent writer: Practice they say makes perfection. For you to be an outstanding writer, you must learn to put your thoughts in paper. You will need to communicate efficiently and effectively.

You don't just write for writing sake or to fill in the space for people to read. You will need to create the natural instinct yourself and don't compel anything.

The flow will come naturally and you will be a real asset to yourself and to others who will always expect the best from you. One thing you should put in mind is that you write to communicate, and not to impress. As such, you will sharpen your thinking faculty. With this your writing skills will improve.

3. Someone out there needs your inspiration: Well, many people inspire others through their writings. In other words, you inspire others through your blogs. There are blogs out there that have simply redefine people's lifestyle, perceptions, thoughts inter alia. Some even see blog as giving back to the society. People can easily surf the net and be inspired by your posts and charge them into action. This is one of the invaluable roles a blog plays in the life of people.

4. Joblessness will be crossed out from your diary: If you are unemployed, delving into blog is a sure way to greatness and be self-employed.

In today's economy, it is a daunting task for literates around us to secure a plausible job that will help feed themselves, their families, pay their bills and buy the things they wish in life.

If you venture into blogging, create the time and energy into it, you will surely be self-employed and wave goodbye to penury. Getting fully engaged is by having the keen interest in blogging not just frolicking around and expect miracle from where there is none.

At least if anyone should ask you what you do for a living, you can boldly tell them you are a blogger!

You can be misplaced for an online scammer as this is the mindset of an average Nigerian but prove to them that you are not! How? The way you dress is the same way you are addressed!

5. This is your chance to reach more audience and gain popularity: If you are a good writer and you seem to be loved by those who read your thought-provoking or inspiring piece, blogging is the way for you to garner the audience and become popular more than ever before.The larger your audience, the better it is for you. Plethora opportunities abound when you work hard and grow something that is really special. The chances are there for you when you join the world of blogging.

You may have your social media pages or handles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest among others and build your audience from their though your area of interest.

You will see how you will rise beyond your imagination. Those who love your works will comment and share your posts. Also, having your own blog gives you the power to start creating an email list of people interested in what you have to say.

Conclusion

As we have rightly highlighted and explained the reasons why you should start a blog in 2019, it is our resounding hope that all these will give you the impetus to delve into blogging.

Try as much as much as possible to clear your doubts, be passionate about your blog, sacrifice the time, energy and resources for it, and all these will accumulate into what you never expected.

Remember to always be natural and give your best into it. It is worth it, as your efforts will translate to work in action. It will never be easy! But something should keep you going!

Source: https://www.bloggingscope.com/reasons-why-you-should-start-a-blog/

Please can you help guide me through the steps. I have been wanting to start since last year. But this thread just inspired me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by ayusco85(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2019
obembet:

My dear we on the same boat o. What do u want to focus on
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2019
ayusco85:

Please can you help guide me through the steps. I have been wanting to start since last year. But this thread just inspired me.

Read this https://www.bloggingscope.com/how-to-start-blogging-and-make-money/ then mail us
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2019
noble71:
grin Once I see this type of news just no the hustle don cast! The early guys have cashed out. I pity anyone starting blogging now except you are bringing a different thing to the table.

Who are the early guys ?

There are many untapped niches, micro niches and keywords that are yet to be discovered

Keywords under this niches get thousands of searches monthly
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by leonard002(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Check my profile and signature!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Bloggingscope:

Lol everybody can't be a blogger

The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without their wings touching

And even if it happens, every body has a facebook account and we all post, how come people still read our posts?

For ur mind you don talk sense abi....oga social media if different from website na..your analogy is pointless

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Mafizo:

For ur mind you don talk sense abi....oga social media if different from website na..your analogy is pointless

Okay bro wink
Lol social media is different from website, agreed! but social medias are websites too.

So in one word if everyone has a blog, no one will read them right?

So bloggers don't read other blogs too undecided

What are you saying bro , is it not possible for a single person to read thousands of blogs

It is not even possible for everyone to own a blog but telling me nk one will read is out of it.

There are millions of blogs out there and they all have readers.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Last355(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
5 reasons why you should buy my laptop...

You will be helping someone in urgent need

You will be getting a very good bargain

God will bless you abundantly

The laptop will make more money for you

You will live long and prosper grin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please check my profile for details
I want to buy it, how many months warranty?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Sellfish(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2019
Last355:
I want to buy it, how many months warranty?

I am not Hp Sir...

It's working perfectly...it has never been worked on....

If u wan spill am after u buy am, that's your problem not mine smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2019
the truth is... if u re not a web/ blog designer and a good writer as well as aving basic IT knowledge, it ll be difficult investing in it and expect ROI

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by messi042: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
hope una like adult forum?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Last355(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:

I am not Hp Sir...

It's working perfectly...it has never been worked on....

If u wan spill am after u buy am, that's your problem not mine smiley
you're a thief!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by bedfordng(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Sellfish(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Last355:
you're a thief!!

Just like your daddy Sir who stole your mother from a brothel....

Why don't you go to computer village and ask for warranty? .....So that when you spoil their perfectly working Laptop, you can bring it back and collect a refund and an award
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Last355(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:

Just like your daddy Sir who stole your mother from a brothel....

Why don't you go to computer village and ask for warranty? .....So that when you spoil their perfectly working Laptop, you can bring it back and collect a refund and an award

your father always issue warranty whenever he's pimping out your mother grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by adeola98(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Am interested o.. How do I start
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Premiumwriter:
God ma know say my blog will go life come 2019.

Everybody get ready to start seeing a new blogger.
Drop your WhatsApp number let talk am interested
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Muhylonaire(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
NoGender:
sad

If everybody starts blogging who would be the audience?

Just asking for a friend.

Same way I keep saying "if everyone becomes an entrepreneur, who will buy from who? "
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Same way I keep saying "if everyone becomes an entrepreneur, who will buy from who? "

Its diffrent. Reallt if everyone starts blogging who would be the audience.

As entrepreneurs we all produce diverse things, everybody needs different things to survive, that brought along the batter system, you give what you have for what you need.

Literally if 'everybody' turns bloggers, if we start peddling lies and useful informations, how would we click on our individual stories? When we know we depend on click and adsense to make our money
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
NoGender:

Its diffrent. Reallt if everyone starts blogging who would be the audience.

As entrepreneurs we all produce diverse things, everybody needs different things to survive, that brought along the batter system, you give what you have for what you need.

Literally if 'everybody' turns bloggers, if we start peddling lies and useful informations, how would we click on our individual stories? When we know we depend on click and adsense to make our money

You are not making any sense bro lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
adeola98:
Am interested o.. How do I start

Mail bloggingscope@gmail.com
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Craigbrown4076: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Unverified US Adsense account with $52 balance for sale.

Hit me on 08113578836 via whatsapp.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by adeola98(f): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bloggingscope:

Mail bloggingscope@gmail.com
tanks.. I should just send a message indicating my interest
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
adeola98:
tanks.. I should just send a message indicating my interest

Yea
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by WOLEMENTO(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Ahmedsuleiman post=74261004]Let's hit the nail on the head on the reasons why you should start a blog in 2019. Year in, year out, there are new entrants into the blogging world, who in one way or the other have picked interest in blogging.

Also, you might have seen, read or heard from someone that some bloggers are making huge some of monies, fame, have a reasonable amount of audience.

You may want to ask yourself, the reason why you should start a blog?

Having that mindset that you will be a successful blogger will make you successful because mind is everything.

That is why 2019 should serve as a step ahead for you to start a blog. Yes, you might have the hunch to ask yourself how will you be successful as a blogger considering the stress you will go through such as getting the right niche for yourself, getting motivation, how to solve a problem how to get adsense for monetizing, how to get traffic or get what to blog about.

All these things should not hinder your plans to start a blog in 2019 as they are the things that makes blogging even more interesting.

We are here to get you on track and to make sure that you get the best as a new blogger to your way into becoming an expert or professional.

We are not unaware that there are various articles out there that you would have stumbled upon as regards why you should start blogging in order to grow your business, make some cool cash, and become expert afterwards. All these do not lie on being an outstanding writer alone, your blogging strategies matters a lot.

Believe me, if you know one thing or the other there is one person out there that will surely need your help since they don't have the right answer to them.

Professional bloggers like John Chow, Syed Balkhi have helped a lot of bloggers start a profitable blog, your duty may not necessarily be to help bloggers, yours maybe to help teenagers or to help us shed more light on our political issues. Please do something for humanity in 2019, don't waste your talent, take a bold step!

Here we go.

5 reasons why you should start a blog in 2019

1. Blogging is lucrative: Yes, blogging is lucrative, in fact you can make a whole lot from it. Everything boils down to the fact that you will have to sacrifice a lot for it.

From your time which will be devoted to it, spend money to make your blog look more prepossessing by designing your blog and coding it properly. Am suggesting that you start a wordpress blog.

The money will flow as there are millionaire and billionaire bloggers out there who have simply carved a niche for themselves. To make money blogging is not easy but cash will surely flow in for you if you do the right thing, but mind you, blogging is not a Get-Rich-Quick-Syndrome.

2. You will be an excellent writer: Practice they say makes perfection. For you to be an outstanding writer, you must learn to put your thoughts in paper. You will need to communicate efficiently and effectively.

You don't just write for writing sake or to fill in the space for people to read. You will need to create the natural instinct yourself and don't compel anything.

The flow will come naturally and you will be a real asset to yourself and to others who will always expect the best from you. One thing you should put in mind is that you write to communicate, and not to impress. As such, you will sharpen your thinking faculty. With this your writing skills will improve.

3. Someone out there needs your inspiration: Well, many people inspire others through their writings. In other words, you inspire others through your blogs. There are blogs out there that have simply redefine people's lifestyle, perceptions, thoughts inter alia. Some even see blog as giving back to the society. People can easily surf the net and be inspired by your posts and charge them into action. This is one of the invaluable roles a blog plays in the life of people.

4. Joblessness will be crossed out from your diary: If you are unemployed, delving into blog is a sure way to greatness and be self-employed.

In today's economy, it is a daunting task for literates around us to secure a plausible job that will help feed themselves, their families, pay their bills and buy the things they wish in life.

If you venture into blogging, create the time and energy into it, you will surely be self-employed and wave goodbye to penury. Getting fully engaged is by having the keen interest in blogging not just frolicking around and expect miracle from where there is none.

At least if anyone should ask you what you do for a living, you can boldly tell them you are a blogger!

Hello i need ur help am a blogger i will like to be posting some of my article here on nairaland hw can i get it done
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by painbrain(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
NoGender:
sad

If everybody starts blogging who would be the audience?

Just asking for a friend.
u and I, or do u think other bloggers don't browse other site apart from theirs
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bloggingscope:

You are not making any sense bro lipsrsealed

No matter then. Sensible boy, dont quote nonsense me next time. Let my small one not finish.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 by Greatzeus(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
questechie:
Except you are bringing something totally unique to the table, launching a blog in 2019 will be suicidal and would portend an already failed project. Now that Google proposes E.A.T to rank any site, where e stands for expertise, a authority and t trustworthiness.
From your comment,you have crossed blogging out of your mind, because of google policy which will always happen. Next few year another policy will be out,so what now?
You wrote like a failure,this is how failures think and this is why many are poor,they want security without risk. If you were my son,the advice I will give you is it's better to try and fail than not to try at all.
For the record, nobody should go into blogging as a copy cat,but being unique is debatable,there is nothing you can think of doing or writing that has never be done, infact every niche is saturated unless you want to start blogging about "life in Mars" grin sharing your experience in alien planets,if not no uniqueness any where except you meant writing original contents.
People will go into blogging this year,some will succeed some will fail,that's the way it is in any business. But that's not the end,you can make it in anything you put your mind to,if you have the right skill and passion for it.
Start thinking like successful people.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Google Tweet Section / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single / PES 2017 Iso Ppsspp Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.