Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28010 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by highpriestess: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
JjBankys:
I'm sorry are you a female or a male.you type like female, you name highpriestess sound female,but your gender state male. I'm just confused. undecided
Lol. Female.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:

Lol. Female.

OK dear,.since you are taken let me go and hunt for who will be my lover. cool
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:

Hmmm. This is bad.

Why not run away from your husby house if you think so?

You are there and still advising ladies not to test marriage.
You had a wrong partner doesn't mean others are experiencing the same biko.
I wanna get married and have my kids. angry
You get sense Ada Owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sunbilor(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.
Hahaha. This one don go village see say na only her remain single among her mates. Abi too much bugging by village people about when she go get married as age don dey count against am done reset her nairaland-induced feminist brain grin.

I wish you better man before easter sha.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:

Hmmm. This is bad.

Why not run away from your husby house if you think so?

You are there and still advising ladies not to test marriage.
You had a wrong partner doesn't mean others are experiencing the same biko.
I wanna get married and have my kids. angry
You will dear to the best of husbands.
Re: . by KelvinCX(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:
*Patrons*
both are correct ITK

3 Likes

Re: . by highpriestess: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
JjBankys:
OK dear,.since you are taken let me go and hunt for who will be my lover. cool
grin grin I wish you well.
Re: . by highpriestess: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You will dear to the best of husbands.
Amen hun.
I wish you the best too.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.
Hi
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
sunbilor:
Hahaha. This one don go village see say na only her remain single among her mates. Abi too much bugging by village people about when she go get married as age don dey count against am done reset her nairaland-induced feminist brain grin.

I wish you better man before easter sha.
Thx
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
dacblogger:
The search of husband Is real...
Lemme advice you,there is nothing special about marriage.kuku stay on your own and save yourself the stress... This is coming from a married woman.
Goodluck in your search.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
Hi
Hello
Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
op I didn't think you were serious initially... hence my laughing emoji... good luck in your search
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are in a bad marriage.

I swear by all the forces in the universe, the woman I get married to will never have reason to say this.
Good one. What's unbelievable?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
op I didn't think you were serious initially... hence my laughing emoji... good luck in your search
Smiles. It's fine. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hello
i was just about opening a thread similar to yours....again
Re: . by N0favors: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
LordKO:
@OP

Don't allow anyone to demonize you. There's nothing wrong with your action. May God grant you your heart desire.

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:
There are a lot of great guys on this forum. Hopefully one of the sensible ones will contact the OP.
Sensible ones bawo?

Op, take note of the lousy ones who will run their mouths here but still slide into your inbox like worms. They have nothing to offer and are more likely than not looking for punna to chop.
Kikikiki

Na food?
Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
You can't find a boyfriend offline nag here you dey look for? Dem go just fvck you japa!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I no dey village. If having a good intellectual sense to voice out opinions means I'm a feminist, good and fine.
Must you reply? Find who you want and ignore others. Mature minds dont react
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
Must you reply? Find who you want and ignore others. Mature minds dont react
You are correct. Thx
Re: . by Uglymugg: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My aunt whom I opened a thread for initially will be getting married next Saturday but not to a nairalander though...

Delay is never denial.

No way!!! shocked shocked really? I can't believe that!
Re: . by Martin0(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
dacblogger:
The search of husband Is real...
Lemme advice you,there is nothing special about marriage.kuku stay on your own and save yourself the stress... This is coming from a married woman.
Goodluck in your search.

mummy why naugrin abeg nor spoil people mind oo
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
i was just about opening a thread similar to yours....again
I know what u looking for. You might not find someone willing unless u decide to let go and try again. U might get it right this time around.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smiles. It's fine. Thanks
Down to business. I am undoubtedly am Alfa male,handsome,funny, single dad of a very intelligent 4yrs old handsome boy like me,6''2inch tall,Igbo,graduate,resourceful.......but?

What are you bringing into the mix? A female NLander whom i have met can confirm my claims.

5 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Good one. What's unbelievable?
Unbelievable that you will open a thread such as this. I always figured you to be one of the others on this forum. The so-called enlightened 21st century women for who marriage is nothing but an irritation from a uncivilized past. Apparently it's all a show; the need to keep up with Joneses. Somehow they get panicky with the passage of time and resort to measures such as these. Reality causes them to discard their so-called ideals. How loathsome.

Anyway I may be wrong. I might have to go through your posts again if I can muster the will.

I want to ask; and I am not being condescending in any way:
Is desperation a factor in your creation of the thread?
A yes or no would do. You can elaborate if you wish.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
Down to business. I am undoubtedly am Alfa male,handsome,funny, single dad of a very intelligent 4yrs old handsome boy like me,6''2inch tall,Igbo,graduate,resourceful.......but?

What are you bringing into the mix? A female NLander whom i have met can confirm my claims.

Anything you want me to bring to the mix, I'm more than capable. I'm not a millionaire o but I ain't lazy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know what u looking for. You might not find someone willing unless u decide to let go and try again. U might get it right this time around.
U knew,past. Present....minds change and here i am. Almost decided to pry further the last time we conversed,but i was cold about heart matters. Now im willing to give more.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Unbelievable that you will open a thread such as this. I always figured you to be one of the others on this forum. The so-called enlightened 21st century women for who marriage is nothing but an irritation from a uncivilized past. Apparently it's all a show; the need to keep up with Joneses. Somehow they get panicky with the passage of time and resort to measures such as these. Reality causes them to discard their so-called ideals. How loathsome.

Anyway I may be wrong. I might have to go through your posts again if I can muster the will.

I want to ask; and I am not being condescending in any way:
Is desperation a factor in your creation of the thread?
A yes or no would do. You can elaborate if you wish.

Desperation? Definitely not.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
U knew,past. Present....minds change and here i am. Almost decided to pry further the last time we conversed,but i was cold about heart matters. Now im willing to give more.
Odinma.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Anything you want me to bring to the mix, I'm more than capable. I'm not a millionaire o but I ain't lazy
Hahaha...tell me a little about your height and physical attributes. I have a good iQ and i sense urs is good too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.