Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed (486 Views)

"Village People" Fact Or Myth? / Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? / Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by ikezuora4689(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Name the famous myth u once believed while growing up.......and the once u still believe till date

Then my mom made us believe that all church goers will make heaven

If you stand up and eat....the food will go down to ur feet

That we should not whistle at night....it attract the dead...and many more
Re: What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by ObaKlaz: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2018
You spit where plenty legs pass, you'll have sore throat. You drink coconut juice, you'll become a dunce.

1 Like

Re: What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2018
When you see two dogs bleeping and they stucked! Jus carry nail ad hit it in the ground.. Naso dem go remain smiley

1 Like

Re: What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by decatalyst(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2018
CHANGE!

Always scared of 'change' now! Even conductors dey go with my change now!

I fear it now than ever grin
Re: What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by SKhanmi: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
That Adam was the first man.

That eating the tail bone of a chicken, that round soft part will make a child a notorious gossip. Only Elders fit chop am
Re: What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by jaszplus12(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
As a keen soccer player in my child hood days we were told to put lizard eggs in our goalposts and that would prevent our opponents from scoring! Let me say that a certain guy dribbled us all... including our goalkeeper...he was poised to shoot into a gaping goal... suddenly he tripped and fell and lost the ball!! All thanks to our lizard eggs!
Now I'm older and wiser....
I know better!!!
Re: What's A Famous Myth U Once Believed by dododawa1: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2019
When Ur teeth removed,take it with 7 stones and throw it on d sink,Ur teeth will grow back within 7 days.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Anti Ageing Product That Works Like Magic! / Nigerian Make Up Artist, Reveals Why There Are A Lot Of Rich Igbo People / The Yoruba Princess Adopted By Queen Victoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.