Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others (25063 Views)

Eri Festival: Ooni Of Ife, 25 African Americans To Storm Anambra / Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / History 101: Oba Kosoko Of Lagos Was Against Abolition Of Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by eventsmallchops: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2018
I stopped reading because the writer keep repeating himself after reading four pharagrahs dancing around on the same spot.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by damosade(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Africa my Africa.. When you are doing OSU to your fellow brother.. And you condemned white slavery.

That black blood still in our mind sha..we can't change

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by xynerise: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I don't have time for childish tantrum...

This is a serious issue not for children.

You are not an Igbo man bro.

Besides, any Igbo man that is not happy with this development is definitely the reason we Igbos can never be united and Biafra will end up a disappointment

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2018
xynerise:

You are not an Igbo man bro.

Besides, any Igbo man that is not happy with this development is definitely the reason we Igbos can never be united and Biafra will end up a disappointment

Go and marry osu naaaa...

Am I holding u
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2018
no wonder some Anambra girls will love u but they will say my mama say make i no marry from imo state,

all na cos of osu....

i think say na only mbano,mbaise in imo state d osu de?

i need surprise package from anyone and God will do the needful

beg who will do new yr for me? am so broke cant even see what to eat... i need help

Auriel Onyeneho 1st Bank...3103878585
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by notoriousbabe: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Dem don dey get sense small small like mosquitoes
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by oshudu(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Mumu are u a Nigerian
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by notoriousbabe: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:
These traditional rulers are on their own....

Osu is osu

Freeborn is freeborn....QED.

Abolishing what is greater than u to satisfy some persons in the society....

They are property of the gods and so shall it be.

Moreover just few traditional rulers attended that....

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by notoriousbabe: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2018
oshudu:
Mumu are u a Nigerian
Dem don dey get sense small small like mosquitoes
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Zieina(f): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Discrimination among your own tribe (people). What a backward, downward, bitter, piggy tribe! I hate Igbos generally cos too much comma dey their culture. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Igbokid: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Osu ipob pigs...
Hateful mofos
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Osu is osu

Dude, what are the repercussions of marrying an Osu girl?

And how are they properties of the gods??
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Antipob777(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2018
No wonder this Igbos pigs and idiots are full of hate for other tribes because they are all osu and are cursed and forbidden

I see the acts of this Igbos criminals as an act of frustration because they are all is.

As the osu is abolished today, I urge all ibos to love one another and shun tribalism on nairaland.

Hate is not good for you ibos, don't enter 2019 with hate and tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2018
iyke926:

Dude, what are the repercussions of marrying an Osu girl?

And how are they properties of the gods??

The wisdom of your father's still stands unless u are an osu.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by martowskin1(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Osu is osu

Na wa so people still think like this
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Zieina(f): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Imagine this hopeless skull lover talking of hate.

You should channel your frustrations to your people who are slugging it out on daily basis because of religion.

(Yoruba is Yoruba only exist on nairaland)

Shut up abeg. Everybody is talking, this descendant of Okija and Clifford Orji too is talking. We both know the OSU phenomenon is a fact! Children of hate, you're called that for a reason.

P.S- "No wonder this Igbos pigs and idiots are full of hate for other tribes because they are all osu and are cursed and forbidden

I see the acts of this Igbos criminals as an act of frustration because they are all is.

As the osu is abolished today, I urge all ibos to love one another and shun tribalism on nairaland.

Hate is not good for you ibos, don't enter 2019 with hate and tribalism"

Antipob777 savages! Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by martowskin1(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Antipob777:
No wonder this Igbos pigs and idiots are full of hate for other tribes because they are all osu and are cursed and forbidden

Why are u so filled with hate....

Take it easy, this act of urs is not normal
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by giftedben: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Antipob777:

Go and hug Transformer

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by olajizz01(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2018
OSU

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The wisdom of your father's still stands unless u are an osu.

One of my Uncles almost married one... beautiful chic. He was told not to.

We Igbo's are discriminants... Fvcking racists.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by giftedben: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Zieina:

Shut up abeg. Everybody is talking, this descendant of Okija and Clifford Orji too is talking. We both know the OSU phenomenon is a fact! Children of hate, you're called that for a reason.

P.S- "No wonder this Igbos pigs and idiots are full of hate for other tribes because they are all osu and are cursed and forbidden

Hate is not good for you ibos, don't enter 2019 with hate and tribalism"

Antipob777 savages! Lol.

Why are you so bitter, where you raped by Clifford Orji. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Zieina(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Which stupid curse are they even talking about? Does it mean there are no successful "Osus" living happily and doing good for humanity?

How can you relegate, discriminate, curse your own people and still brag about it? These igbos mehnnnn... You guys are better off achieving your biafra aim. We're so not alike in goodness and character.

-Backward mentality.
- Always hating.
- Always fighting.

Now we know the source. Lol..

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Zieina(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
giftedben:

Why are you so bitter, where you raped by Clifford Orji. grin

Cursed are those that lived in that backward region at that time for they may have been raped or mined by Clifford Orji. You should go back to your village and ask your mother, really, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by samydo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hector09:
U want ur own country when u dont even luv urselves, imagin calling ur fellow human an osu, biafara is a joke

U must be an affonja osu
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Ubdavis(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

cool

Where did u keep ur brain?
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Imagine this hopeless skull digger talking of hate.

You should channel your frustrations to your people who are slugging it out on daily basis because of religion.

Yoruba Christians Vs Yoruba Muslims
Yoruba Traditionalist Vs Yoruba Muslims
Yoruba masquerades Vs Yoruba Moslems.
Skull mining nko ?

Where Ogun man will mine the skull of ekiti man and boast about it in the public and receive applauds from his likes.
If you guys continue with what you are known for, by next 20 to 25 yrs, you will be competing with Edos and Ijaws on 3rd largest ethnic groups in Nigeria.

I even forgot about Ife and Modakeke wey no dey take eyes see each other to the extent that they don't marry up till today
(Yoruba is Yoruba only exist on nairaland)
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise. Rule 2
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by eagleeye2: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

The traditional rulers should marry osu first then we can follow....

they should marry first...they don't want to bring curse upon themselves but they want others to.
You day mind them... after the media abolition, I want to see one of the traditional rulers encourage his son or daughter to marry an Osu. That's only when people will take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by giftedben: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Zieina:

Cursed are those that lived in that backward region at that time for they may have been raped or mined by Clifford Orji. You should go back to your village and ask your mother, really, who knows?

Orji you bad boy, you went raw and she has been screaming on the whole of nairaland all afternoon. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by LordNapoleon: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I don't have time for childish tantrum...
This is a serious issue not for children.
And stupid adults like you.
Re: Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others by DavidLion(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
We afonjas finally realise-to our great relief that we are not really as bad as these 9ur flat headed brethren would have us believe. We were formerly scared that maybe afonjaism is bad but when the wind finally blew and exposed the fowl's anus, we discover that maybe flatheadedness is probably the major symptom of an incomplete brain probably lacking in oblongata and some other vital parts. I mean we afonjas should probably mine a few Biafra skulls so that we may confirm this! I mean a tribe that has a good amount of the population as slaves and descendants of slaves should not be taken seriously if in this modern day and age, they still carry it on the head like Dada. Couple this with the fact that they actually have a caste for people who sleep with their own mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, grandmothers, grandpas, cousins e.t.c. one is forced to wonder how many biafrans clamor for Biafra just so they can sleep with whoever and everyone in their family without any law against it? What is alien to others is nothing but a group to them! Well, thanks Biafra for making us realise that your own sons and fathers are the real afonjas whenever and wherever konji catches them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The 2015 Sango Festival / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.