Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage (2576 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Ritzy10(f): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Davido's hypeman Special Spesh was disgraced on thursday night at the "City of David Concert" for saying: "shout out to star boy (Wizkid), we love you but I'm about to bring out star king (Davido)"

The Hypeman was booed and stoned by fans for making such statement on stage.. In the video going viral online, Spesh nearly fell down with the way he was stoned...

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/special-spesh-disgraced-and-stoned-for-calling-davido-a-star-king-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by goldbim(f): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Thought I was the only one that observed the beef he was trying to brew....that guy is childish!!.I love the way the crowd was saying if you say any nonsense again,we go stone you comot cheesy..

6 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Ritzy10(f): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Tamarapetty(f): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Stupeed phat phool

5 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2018
na hypeman him be.
him dey do him work.

3 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by SAMBARRY: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
See the thing looking like a bag of beans cheesy

And him prick go small p the way I dey see am as e fat like this grin

Panude,oti fombu grin tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Abortions: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok buh i dunno see how this news will stop juventus from winning as they are the only game remaining on my 75k ticket. I see 2019 is already flashing
signs of wonderment and i pray we all enjoy the year
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Abortions: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
See the thing looking like a bag of beans cheesy

And him prick go small p the way I dey see am as e fat like this grin

Panude,oti fombu grin tongue
Gay Ambitions
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by OKorowanta: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Stupeed phat phool

The guy phoolishness na the garnished type.

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Abortions:
Gay Ambitions
sharap grin
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Mere looking at the fat fool, one can say for sure he's a flat headed osu bastardized loony

The whole of potor-potor no one has functioning brain cells.

You can imagine that this IPOB 38 years old fat fool is being a slave to a 26 years old Yoruba boy that's doing well for him self in all ramifications.

The osus are our slaves and they will always be.

all they know is drug trafficking and hoeing

Useless jerks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Issakendrick: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarolineOlawale:
Mere looking at the fat fool, one can say for sure he's a flat headed osu bastardized loony

The whole of potor-potor no one has functioning cells, all they know is drug trafficking and hoeing

Useless jerks!
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by techking: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Loll....See hw d mumu fat full everywer

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido and his crew keep trying to shade wizzy, but dt one doesnt even send them. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
goldbim:
Thought I was the only one that observed the beef he was trying to brew....that guy is childish!!.I love the way the crowd was saying if you say any nonsense again,we go stone you comot cheesy..

Hahahaaa! Saw some reviews abt it on instablog. Was just smh.

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na hypeman him be.

him dey do him work.
So other musicians no get hypeman abi.

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Houseofglam7(f): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

You can imagine that this IPOB 38 years old fat fool is being a slave to a 26 years old Yoruba boy that's doing well for him self in all ramifications.

Useless jerks!
Can we just agree you missing at least a thousand nuts in yo head

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Can we just agree you missing at least a thousand nuts in yo head
You're absolutely right cool
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Metuh: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
goldbim:

shut up.... Is wizkid not a boy?

Is David not a king in the Bible?

How do Nigerians even think?
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by adeife19(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Abortions:
Ok buh i dunno see how this news will stop juventus from winning as they are the only game remaining on my 75k ticket. I see 2019 is already flashing
dat money if you win am,i go follow you spend inside ooo
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by adeife19(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Metuh:

shut up.... Is wizkid not a boy?

Is David not a king in the Bible?

How do Nigerians even think?
eeeyah i know no say your mumu no get grade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Metuh: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
adeife19:
eeeyah i know no say your mumu no get grade

I should be the one thinking if there is anything actually in this big box you call a head.

Arselicker
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Abortions:
STOP tempting nature young man!
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Useless jerks!
Haba, Caro!!
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Haba, Caro!!
Dt person is a dude.
Re: Special Spesh, Disgraced And Stoned For Calling Davido A Star King On Stage by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Metuh:

I should be the one thinking if there is anything actually in this big box you call a head.

Arselicker
Asslicker

(1) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2020(PICTURES) / Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Photos Of Her Baby Boy / Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.