Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) (25158 Views)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
Nigerian women are the worst set of Golddiggers on the face of this planet.
A typical Nigerian woman is the most selfish creature on earth. I've said this several times.

Our women should be realistic going into 2019.
Come out of your fantasies.
I dont want to go deep into the matter before i begin vex. angry

I agree with you my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Likins(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
davodyguy:
What kind of written English is this?

'Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide'

RIPP

Why not have a meaningful message like

Reasons why ladies are Targeting Overseas based Men for marriage revealed.

Or
why ladies are Targeting Overseas based Men for marriage

Most bloggers are olódò
It’s a continuous sentence and it is very correct...Besides ur first correction is woeful ‘Reason Why’ What’s reason, what’s why (same meaning)

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by deleo16(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8b3SW5QUs
This reason is poverty on both side of the gender ,poverty in the land Dr umar explain this is this video there is an agenda behind it WATCH
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

All they do here, is glorify hate against women.

Which is very annoying

I feel like sucking your left brezz! Can i suck? kiss kiss
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biingoo:
That ugly thing hot? Nawa to you oh
grin grin you mean this gal no hot
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by samsard(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
lielbree:

Lol.
You must be new on nairaland.

Nairaland is a forum where broke, lazy low life and frustrated boys come to spew their frustration on the feminine gender.

Most of them gamble for a living....
Forget the gragra here, a lot of those venting here are not your average Joes.
It's a faceless forum, remember.

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sirheny007(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

[s]I agree with you my dear.
Nigerian women are gold diggers, our men nko? Na true love they make them marry foreign grave.
[/s]

You understood my point.
Thats all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin Sirheny007 wetin the groom wear?

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thank God you said NL
lol Nl and real lover which be the difference No be you be that havco99miles girl undecided
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:
Foolish abroad guys who think 9ja women never open eye. Marry dem and take dem to yankee. They most likely become RN and start to earn more than the guys. Den dey bcom more exposed and richer than u. Den e don be for u hahaha

I can't marry a Nig lady and immediately mave her to oversea with me
D best I can do is she go born 2-3 kids then give her project for 9ja make she day handle, buildings and other business, she can come over for vacation to oversea and leave again ,

U never day well u run carry ur wife go abroad, wen she don wise and her eye don open , u go day cry like omo omo

4 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
LordSaints:
she from akwa ibom undecided those women way sabi fvck like dog*spit* sad
grin grin
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sirheny007(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tundexxy:
grin
Sirheny007 wetin the groom wear?

grin grin
Looks like an Urhobo man
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Useless thief.

I pity any woman, who opens her legs for you.

*spits *
Hahahaha why pity them now?
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Epifanio(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
angry angry TRASH!!!
These are igbo women hustling for men to marry not Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Biingoo: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Haric:
machete abi rake?
Hoe

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
SilentListener:
grin grin
of course them sabi do the do lipsrsealed
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Epifanio:
angry angry TRASH!!!

These are igbo women hustling for men to marry not Nigerian women.

Is igbo not Nigeria?
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
SilentListener:
na to import women from Zimbabwe or Congo come 9ja grin grin
or women from cap Verde, somalia or Ethiopia.best gift ever cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
[/s]

You understood my point.
Thats all that matters.

You understood my point too.
This is true love, not gold digging grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
JjBankys:
or women from cap Verde, somalia or Ethiopia.best gift ever cheesy
better oil they your head

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by juniorstar(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
OmoManU:
Awon Omo ole, daughters of Lucifer, Na where e cool well well dem dey always find like frogs
Girls of these days odikwa very dangerous sometin.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Their life, their decision, their choice.
Everyone carry your own load cheesy cheesy
That's all tongue

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Decryptor(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Haric:
Stewpeed Post lipsrsealed for ppl with Stewpeed mindset

You forgot to add "Made by a stupid poster"
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by pedrilo: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Make nobody come here to lie.
Na money be their only reason.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Is igbo not Nigeria?
no mind the guy
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by ColdIce: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
me marry a nigerian
i doubt
they are bunch of lazy.greedy dirty sluts who brag over nothing. they so ungrateful. till tmrw ma ex still begging me to come bac but i just cant go back to my vomit. nanana

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sirheny007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You understood my point too.
This is true love, not gold digging grin

If you think otherwise, that's your problem. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
ColdIce:
me marry a nigerian
i doubt
they are bunch of lazy.greedy dirty sluts who brag over nothing. they so ungrateful. till tmrw ma ex still begging me to come bac but i just cant go back to my vomit. nanana
lol we get the same mind set wink why will i marry Nigeria woman? When I can marry women from different countries cool

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sirheny007:

If you think otherwise, that's your problem. cheesy grin

True love, Nigerian men don't gold dig. They just fall deeply in love with foreign ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by kizyalex10(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hahahahahaha.i laugh in china.most women thinks dat money is plucked on d trees abroad.if they see what we pass through to make a living,they will pity us.a guy who have cars in nigeria nd a big house might nt even have bicycle abroad.he saves every penny,get messed up by cold.his employer and also racially abused.no single enjoyment is in abroad.they only behave like wild animal and spend stupendiously in naija because of d cheaper rates those things they enjoy are compared to abroad and also d fact that they dont have such opportunity to flex abroad.so when they decide to spend lavishly for a month or two they re in town,they re termed money spenders and hailed.not knowing that once he crosses the airport.suffer continues.i advice ladies to plz where ever u see a good man
Plz marry.good men re both here in naija and abroad.some guys re useless here in abroad.sometimes u will see someone and ask urself.so dis guy get chicks wey dey trip for him for naija.funny enough 100 of chicks re gracing his page seeking fof attention.daily.lol
Abroad isnt a criteria for success.and a woman earns respect more when she is part of a man's success story than when she came when there is many.the man can treat u like trash and dump u at will cos he knws dat u dont have any impact to his success .girls be wise

5 Likes

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
SilentListener:
lol Nl and real lover which be the difference No be you be that havco99miles girl undecided

Are we having an interview?
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
SilentListener:

Go back to school, asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.