Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:38 PM

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) (25054 Views)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
dairykidd:

Hehee, see ekuke so u done get mind dey reply me like this abi Wonderful grin
No vex say i talk put ooo cheesy

You've gotten my attention.

Now run along kid
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
dairykidd:

Bro its just the truth... Its very painful when ugly girl when even know she's ugly go dey use guys do yeye... For why?

Una even dey use abeg join sef.. Jesu n'ogie my eyes have seen today grin

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You've gotten my attention.

Now run along kid

Hmmm... Me a kid. Its not ur fault sha cheesy
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
dairykidd:

Hmmm... Me a kid. Its not ur fault sha cheesy

You act like one.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You act like one.
Lolzz i hear u matured woman cheesy
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Good for them. Let them also aim higher by going for white males.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not, sorry
then why don't you want to hang out
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by sweetilicious(f): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Marriage is not always the way we see it as singles.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sarang(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:
Foolish abroad guys who think 9ja women never open eye. Marry dem and take dem to yankee. They most likely become RN and start to earn more than the guys. Den dey bcom more exposed and richer than u. Den e don be for u hahaha

They are no supposed to be rich? undecided
Oh boi you get self esteem issues o
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by carter009(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Seriously I don't mean to insult you, but they bitter truth is that your Ugly.
JamaicanLove:

You are way too ugly to upload your dirty looking picture on your profile, fool
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
carter009:
Seriously I don't mean to insult you, but they bitter truth is that your Ugly.

I sha know that, you are lying.

So keep deceiving yourself ugly self, morón
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by carter009(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
You look like a baby Doll.
JamaicanLove:

I sha know that, you are lying.

So keep deceiving yourself ugly self, morón
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

They are no supposed to be rich? undecided
Oh boi you get self esteem issues o
dont even quote me if u dont understand my post/sarcasm. I dont have issues with them being rich (is it my money). I have issue with the abroad based guys who come home because they believe they can control d ladies unlike d westernised ones.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Sarang(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
ednut1:
dont even quote me if u dont understand my post/sarcasm. I dont have issues with them being rich (is it my money). I have issue with the abroad based guys who come home because they believe they can control d ladies unlike d westernised ones.

Well your last line makes sense..
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by lielbree: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Flickzvill:
eyaa well fortunately I got no sisters, and you think you will know he's a fraud? Lol sorry
Only a stupìd person won't know their intending spouse's source of income.
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by lielbree: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Decryptor:

Like your dad?

My dad married my mum. I'm full blooded Nigerian.

At age 21 he started working with Ministry of Foreign affairs, my dad travelled the world with his family and gave us a good life. Through HARD WORK. Something our young men of today know nothing about.

He didn't have to marry a vile looking great grandmother in order to provide for himself and his family.

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Dec 30, 2018
What makes you think these foreign men want these women, other than sex what are they bringing to the table? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Flickzvill(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
lielbree:

Only a stupìd person won't know their intending spouse's source of income.
eyaa you don't know anything
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No sir, I don't
it's cool
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
SilentWisper:
it's cool

Ok
Re: Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2019
pocohantas:

True love, Nigerian men don't gold dig. They just fall deeply in love with foreign ancestors.

Happy New Year, Poco.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.