Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba (781 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by 19Ebisco: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Olisa Agbakoba SAN, has said the President Muhammadu Buhari does not deserve South-East votes because he has not done much for the geopolitical zone.

He stated this yesterday in a statement issued to journalists in reaction to Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo’s appeal to the Southwest to vote Buhari in 2019 to secure a Yoruba presidency in 2023.

According to Agbakoba, the VP was only making efforts to deliver his zone to the All Progressives Congress, APC, which in turn favours him.

He added that it is for the Southwest people to decide what they want.

For the South-East, he said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar, promised to do a term and hand over to the South-East, which he described as a political statement.

Nevertheless, he advised the South-East to vote for Atiku.

‘’I advice the South-East to vote for the PDP. What has the APC done for the South-East? Atiku has promised to restructure the country.

“PDP may not be a better party but the vice presidency and promise of restructuring are major attractions,’’ he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/29/2019-igbo-no-reason-vote-buhari-agbakoba/

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by tsephanyah(f): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
“That was good, I should definitely keep posting more post, people will admire my sticktoitiveness.” - Igbo's, having delusions of grandeur
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by netpro(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
It is 4+4 all the way. No time to dey look uche face.

These atikuloooters can continue lying to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Big ups to you Olisa. After denigrating us by calling us 5% and threatening us in his first speech after his return for treatment he now wants our 5% votes. But we are not fools neither are we without ego. Atiku and Peter Obi is the way.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Racoon(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2018
No region that have been privileged to produced the president have benefitted in any wise from it.

So the Igbo does not want the presidency(except asslickers from the region) for prove of political survival but what we want is an equity, fairness, justice and eligantaric country which the hausa-fulani hegemony is not ready for.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by seunmsg(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Igbos can vote Atiku for all I care, it changes nothing. They voted Jonathan in 2015 and today, the ineffectual buffoon is cooking off in otuoke. Atiku will lose and then decamp back to APC to try is luck again in 2023. Same shit, different toilet.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Iamgrey5(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Sure !

Just like Yorubas have no business voting Atiku

If this were to be a yoruba leader, Ipob sympathizers will start wailing about hate speech as it they have the monopoly of hate cheesy
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by festacman(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2018
SE supported PDP under Jonathan and got nothing but fraudulent upgrade of Enugu Airport, recycling of Onitsha sea port tales, decoration of River Niger shores with heavy duty equipment, etc. No effort was made to complete Zik's mausoleum. Nothing to show.

Atiku sells restructuring as one of his products but he has not told us how he is to achieve that.

What stops Olisa Agbokoba from testing his popularity in Anambra State by running for an office?
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by baliyubla: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2018
If only Osinbade had resigned after making that Yoruba should vote Buhari to guarantee 2023 statement. APC has succeeded in dividing the country along religious and tribal lines.
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Vtrd: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Absolutely
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Agritech(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2018
This is not tribalism, but if it was a Yoruba man, it would have.
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Eledan: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2018
This olisa is a stupid man grin

A promise of restructuring and one term is what atiku is selling to Ibos grin
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by neezar: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Sure !

If this were to be a yoruba leader Ipob sympathizers will start wailing about hate speech as it they have the monopoly of hate cheesy
seunmsg:
Igbos can vote Atiku for all I care, it changes nothing. They voted Jonathan in 2015 and today, the ineffectual buffoon is cooking off in otuoke. Atiku will lose and then decamp back to APC to try is luck again in 2023. Same shit, different toilet.
The thread was referring to igbos

If we come to your thread.....una go dey complain

These ewedu people sef

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Vtrd: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
“That was good, I should definitely keep posting more post, people will admire my sticktoitiveness.” - Igbo's, having delusions of grandeur
Delusion of grandeur is believing that buhari winning will make your life better than the average igbo.

He wins or lose, it won't stop us from progressing or making our money.

We don't survive on politics like the place you come from.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by seunmsg(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2018
neezar:

These ewedu people sef

Osu people, this is Nairaland and not igboland. We comment on any topic that catches our fancy in as much as it is doesn’t violate the forums rules.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Xander85: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Sure !

If this were to be a yoruba leader Ipob sympathizers will start wailing about hate speech as it they have the monopoly of hate cheesy

keep quiet abeg!

You're the one making it an ethnic thing! He said Ndigbo shouldn't vote for that waste of space because he hasn't done anything to deserve their votes....*esp' in light of his ill-advised 5% speech (*emphasis mine)! Now if he had said don't vote for Buhari so Ndigbo can have a shot at the presidency in future like your sons Osibanjo and Fashola have said, then that would be taking things tribal!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by neezar: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2018
seunmsg:

Osu people, this is Nairaland and not igboland. We comment on any topic that catches our fancy in as much as it is doesn’t violate the forums rules.
But you guys are quick to run to the mods when the same favour is being returned

Jonathan lost yet u guys are still hating on him

Hope u won't visit the lagoon by the time Atiku becomes ur president cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Iamgrey5(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Xander85:

keep quiet abeg!

You're the one taking making it an ethnic thing! He siad Ndigbo shouldn't vote for that waste of space because he hasn't done anything to deserve their votes....*esp' in light of his ill-advised 5% speech (*emphasis mine)! Now if he had said don't vote for Buhari so Ndigbo can have a shot a the presidency in future like you sons Osibanjo and Fashola have said, then that would be taking things tribal!
Sure and Atiku has done a lot to deserve your support

At least she chose a Ibo vp

Joker!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Iamgrey5(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2018
neezar:
These ewedu people sef
Shebi na support I come support una cheesy
Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by neezar: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Shebi na support I come support una cheesy

I weak for u oo

U just turned this overnight

what really happened Bro

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Have No Reason To Vote Buhari – Agbakoba by Ovamboland(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Xander85:

keep quiet abeg!

You're the one making it an ethnic thing! He said Ndigbo shouldn't vote for that waste of space because he hasn't done anything to deserve their votes....*esp' in light of his ill-advised 5% speech (*emphasis mine)! Now if he had said don't vote for Buhari so Ndigbo can have a shot at the presidency in future like your sons Osibanjo and Fashola have said, then that would be taking things tribal!

When he reiterated Atiku's promise to do one term and hand over to Ibo, and went ahead to recommend Ibos to vote for Atiku based on the promise, that one is not tribalism.
But if Fasola or Osinbajo, politicians in their own right says the same thing it becomes tribalism or treason.

Hypocrisy will hopefully not kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Supporters Complaining About Atiku Missing The Debate? / Breaking: President Buhari Receives Rev. Fr. Mbaka In Aso Rock. / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.