Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Want To Invest On Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest On Bitcoin (702 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest On Bitcoin by emotions1: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Good afternoon,
I am interested in investing on bitcoin and I certainly don't have much idea about it, anybody that is willing to put me through i will much appreciate
Re: I Want To Invest On Bitcoin by latonyn(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
You've taken the right decision as now is the best time to invest in bitcoin because of it present low price and it will surely increase come January and you make your profit. First, you need an online wallet to store your bitcoin and I will recommend blockchain wallet for that. Then you must avoid hyip sites as they are all scams. The secret is to buy low and sell when it rises. I have some if you're interested in buying now.
Re: I Want To Invest On Bitcoin by chiste1: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
emotions1:
Good afternoon,
I am interested in investing on bitcoin and I certainly don't have much idea about it, anybody that is willing to put me through i will much appreciate

Do you have Bitcoin in your wallet already?
Do you want to store (buy and sell)?
Do you want to invest and earn some percentage daily/weekly/monthly?
Re: I Want To Invest On Bitcoin by imagrg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
If you want to earn moe FREE btc,
Click on the link on my signature below.
You'll thank me later!
Re: I Want To Invest On Bitcoin by emotions1: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
chiste1:

Do you have Bitcoin in your wallet already?
Do you want to store (buy and sell)?
Do you want to invest and earn some percentage daily/weekly/monthly?

1-No I don't.
2-
3-Yes I want to invest
Re: I Want To Invest On Bitcoin by aleshyto4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Come and join my mining block and get ur capital and interest weekly. We can arrange physical meeting.
Chat me up zero7zero57eight785nine3

(1) (Reply)

Get Nigeria Export License Certificate / Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin / Urgent: Deposit 3-5 Million In My Corporate Account And Get 15% Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.