Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money (12846 Views)

Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by FastShipping: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
YungMillionaire:

Is that right? Then you probably know about what he is saying

Never been to Dubai before but I know some of the stuff he said to be true. He has too many Arabs funding his trucking business. The person in the video runs a multi million dollars trucking business in Maryland USA. Arab money.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
So sad cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
0monnak0da:

When the story broke Adolf Hitler was not around to defend himself and I am sure you were not born so quite how you are "REMINDED" of it is a mystery. You say it as if you were there or saw the videos

They might as well say the same thing about Ojukwu Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein
It is all DEM SAY

Just like they say Idi Amin ate human flesh and even made a video why did they not make a similar film about Adolf Hitler

We must learn to think for ourselves.That means asking questions and listening but not always believing.
I have no reason to believe the Hitler story

Yeah as alleged,

Nonetheless, Why ask if it's only women, since you never believed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by 0monnak0da: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Yeah as alleged,

Nonetheless, Why ask if it's only women, since you never believed?

What EXACTLY did I never believe?

Guy I am not an English teacher and if I was I would not do it for free
I see you need aid in that area but it would be of greater value to you if you paid for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
0monnak0da:

What EXACTLY did I never believe?

Guy I am not an English teacher and if I was I would not do it for free
I see you need aid in that area but it would be of greater value to you if you paid for it

Name your price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by 0monnak0da: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Name your price grin

To shitt on you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
0monnak0da:

To shit on you?

Holy cow,

On yourself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by YungMillionaire: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
FastShipping:

Never been to Dubai before but I know some of the stuff he said to be true. He has too many Arabs funding his trucking business. The person in the video runs a multi million dollars trucking business in Maryland USA. Arab money.... grin

Damn...so he is really in the know...Oga how u na dey trap this Arab money sef. I guess becoming a Muslim helps cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by 0monnak0da: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Holy cow,

On yourself grin
Dis one wey you dey follow me upandan

I wonder oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
0monnak0da:
Dis one wey you dey follow me upandan

I wonder oooo

That is by the way bro.
Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by 0monnak0da: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

That is by the way bro.

OK just kidding but do not take everything you read seriously you will be surprised the stuff people believe about black people.
There are white folk to this day who believe we have tails that are cut at birth
Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
0monnak0da:

OK just kidding but do not take everything you read seriously you will be surprised the stuff people believe about black people.
There are white folk to this day who believe we have tails that are cut at birth

Yeah bro, I dig believability varies, really ludicrous,

Some regard the African continent as a country,

Some African - Americans, now taking the tracing of their ancestry, descent seriously, especially via dna testing - genealogy stuff, coming back to Africa to reconnect with their roots, you know the back to Africa campaign, most of whom are now returning back to the US after experiencing culture shock, and being unable to fit into the socio-economic climate over here, hence reality came calling, while they abinitio wanted to escape the seemingly perceived challenges over there, but got overwhelmed with bigger issues over here.

1 Like

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
krattoss:
Even dudes aren't left out. Many dudes do crazy stuffs for money, injesting cocaine. Casting their bodies and burying cokes.
While some men wouldn't mind offering their asses for some hard currencies.
R. Kelly even said it that he got babes that likes him to pee on them,spanking ,talk nasty and do crazy stuffs while fvcking them.

The hustle is real bro.

What about straight brothas selling their nyansh for money?! I personally knew one in Argentina doing this to survive

1 Like

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by SchoolZinicc: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cjrane2:
I am always stunned when African Americans try to pose as "Saviors of Africa"

I truly believe most African Americans on their mission to drive a wedge between Africans and China and the middle east are on payroll of the CIA. Nothing can explain that the same African Americans that bitterly hate and ridicule Africa and Africans will suddenly be so interested in fighting their perceived "enemies of Africa". Based on their antecedents, African Americans cannot be trusted by Africans.

If USA, didn't have strict human rights regulations, the same things would be done to Africans in USA by African Americans. Africans must carefully watch these new "African American - Saviors of Africa", after so many decades of vicious hate against anything African in the USA

How have your post relevant to the matter on ground?

You sound like a paid Chinese motherfuxkeR sent to drive in an agenda..

1 Like

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by chloride6: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Still beats getting shit on for free if you ask me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
FastShipping:

The person in the video is a friend of mine and business colleague. He converted to Islam six years ago.
I bet they pooed on him b4 converting.....anything for the Benjamin.... he's doing same stuff in a different way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
The truth is black sex sells!

Every race in the world recognize black sex as something exceptionally exotic. She is seen as the prototype of original woman and the man is seen as a model of Adam.

Women around the world fantasize about blackman's dick. Particularly those with deep and searing passion dream of submitting their sensuality to the delightful and electrifying thrusts from the pelvic of a blackman. The prince in Alice's wonderland is a blackman disguised as a horse rider galloping on a steed. Alice is the rider on this steed, she gallops and bucks herself against the strength of his erection. Cultural bias against blacks is why Arabs in particular lock their women in forbidden purdah..... Liberated, an Arab woman would grab herself a black slave and Bleep the daylight our of him. Same goes for Whites that lynched Blacks for so much as stare at a white woman, its their fear of the black dick and how their women yearn and fantasize about it.

Similarly, Arabs and Europeans will give anything a black woman wants for promise to get between her legz. Between those legs is a secret to natural sweetness and discovery of self. Her passion, her warmth, her moans, her nail claws digging into the skin....even a bite of the Black woman in sensitive areas of the skin surface is sweet and desiring. She is endowed for divine transformation...men looking for their mojo will get it in her sensuality.

What kills me is that black men and women do not even know their own worth. Instead of baiting other races to submit to our sexuality we becomr pawns for them to trade cheaply and ridicule.

There is no reason our girls should suffer the hardships and risks of going over desert and crossing water to go sell pussy in Europe. If the European want this pussy that bad, let him go through hardship and risks over water, through fire.....let him bring his pale @ss to travel to you and enjoy you in ylthe confort of your own land and your home .....and well compensated too! In fact tell the mofo to bring some gifts along for your siblings and be rwady to donate goats to the village Chief.

Why do our girls have to tour his city to Bleep him? If he cant go through the water and fire to tour your village then he shoyld atay there with his white woman, and his arab woman.

But i bet you....I guarantee you.....for every one European or Arab that protest and refuse to come here ten are ready to file for divorce from their wives and come unite with a Black prostitute on the African soil.

My brothers and sisters, elevate your game!

To the men....stop stooping low to mate with fat slobbish white rejects. Find the white models. All white women want your dick, dont be deceived by their cultural bias. Alice is their spokesperson and in her wonderland she already spoke to you she wants to gallop on you.

To the women, make motherfkrs chase you to Africa and get that honey pot. They dare not ignore you....their society will self destruct. The black pussy is a self-discovery for the European elites and their Arab cotravellers.

Black pussy, the new GOLD for global trade!

Bring economy to your village!

I read everything you wrote.... my bro you have sense sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by seunmohmoh(f): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by lastempero: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
The truth is black sex sells!

Every race in the world recognize black sex as something exceptionally exotic. She is seen as the prototype of original woman and the man is seen as a model of Adam.

Women around the world fantasize about blackman's dick. Particularly those with deep and searing passion dream of submitting their sensuality to the delightful and electrifying thrusts from the pelvic of a blackman. The prince in Alice's wonderland is a blackman disguised as a horse rider galloping on a steed. Alice is the rider on this steed, she gallops and bucks herself against the strength of his erection. Cultural bias against blacks is why Arabs in particular lock their women in forbidden purdah..... Liberated, an Arab woman would grab herself a black slave and Bleep the daylight our of him. Same goes for Whites that lynched Blacks for so much as stare at a white woman, its their fear of the black dick and how their women yearn and fantasize about it.

Similarly, Arabs and Europeans will give anything a black woman wants for promise to get between her legz. Between those legs is a secret to natural sweetness and discovery of self. Her passion, her warmth, her moans, her nail claws digging into the skin....even a bite of the Black woman in sensitive areas of the skin surface is sweet and desiring. She is endowed for divine transformation...men looking for their mojo will get it in her sensuality.

What kills me is that black men and women do not even know their own worth. Instead of baiting other races to submit to our sexuality we becomr pawns for them to trade cheaply and ridicule.

There is no reason our girls should suffer the hardships and risks of going over desert and crossing water to go sell pussy in Europe. If the European want this pussy that bad, let him go through hardship and risks over water, through fire.....let him bring his pale @ss to travel to you and enjoy you in ylthe confort of your own land and your home .....and well compensated too! In fact tell the mofo to bring some gifts along for your siblings and be rwady to donate goats to the village Chief.

Why do our girls have to tour his city to Bleep him? If he cant go through the water and fire to tour your village then he shoyld atay there with his white woman, and his arab woman.

But i bet you....I guarantee you.....for every one European or Arab that protest and refuse to come here ten are ready to file for divorce from their wives and come unite with a Black prostitute on the African soil.

My brothers and sisters, elevate your game!

To the men....stop stooping low to mate with fat slobbish white rejects. Find the white models. All white women want your dick, dont be deceived by their cultural bias. Alice is their spokesperson and in her wonderland she already spoke to you she wants to gallop on you.

To the women, make motherfkrs chase you to Africa and get that honey pot. They dare not ignore you....their society will self destruct. The black pussy is a self-discovery for the European elites and their Arab cotravellers.

Black pussy, the new GOLD for global trade!

Bring economy to your village!

Seriously u don blow my oblagata.
Re: Abomination: Some Of Our Women get shitted on In Dubai for money by Resener12(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2018
YungMillionaire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGVV0qHxd-g
I personally don’t see reason why anyone would relocate to Dubai when we can get Canada visa for you at once with 100% assurance

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Filling Station In Kano (Photos) / 3 Modular Refineries To Begin Operations In 2019 — Kachikwu / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.