Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2772 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Of 300k? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by gregpee: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
my fellow nairalander's I need your advice on this please.
I work with an organization which gives me enough time for side hustle. I currently have a laundry shop which I managed to support my work. but in this coming year, I wish to double my hustle as the laundry is not really enough. I have managed to secure a loan of 300k from our cooperative.
I initially have the intention of opening a bet shop but leant from a friend that 300k won't be enough for me.
please I need your advice on what business can one do that would be bringing little more income in this coming year.
thanks as I await your response.
more money to us all in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by kunleweb: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
gregpee:
I work with an organization with gives me enough time for side hustle. I currently have a laundry shop which I managed to support my work. but in this coming year, I wish to double my hustle as the laundry is not really enough. I have managed to secure a loan of 300k from our cooperative.
I initially have the intention of opening a bet shop but leant from a friend that 300k won't be enough for me.
please I need your advice on what business can one do that would be bringing little more income in this coming year.

Buying and selling
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by gregpee: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
kunleweb:

Buying and selling
please specify
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by kunleweb: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
gregpee:
please specify

Egg distrubution

Yam

Plantain
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by gregpee: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
kunleweb:

Egg distrubution
Yam
Plantain
thank you so much
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Heartbender: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Call me or whatsapp me. I will copy and paste what I told someone on twitter
gregpee:
I work with an organization which gives me enough time for side hustle. I currently have a laundry shop which I managed to support my work. but in this coming year, I wish to double my hustle as the laundry is not really enough. I have managed to secure a loan of 300k from our cooperative.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by gregpee: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Heartbender:
Call me or whatsapp me. I will copy and paste what I told someone on twitter
pls, you could as well paste that here so it could also be beneficial to others viewing the topic

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by noble71(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
gregpee:
Did I just read you secured a Loan? Pls never use a loan to start a new business you know nothing about. It's advised you start with what you have, when you have mastered the business very well you can get a loan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Heartbender: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
It's up to him now
gregpee:
pls, you could as well paste that here so it could also be beneficial to others viewing the topic
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Ejiro2012(f): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
I won't advise anyone to start up a business he/she is not sure of on loan.Buying and selling of men's shoes won't be bad.You can start by selling to your colleagues.And since you already have a laundry shop,you can buy and keep there because majority of your clients are male.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by VV2A(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ejiro2012:
I won't advise anyone to start up a business he/she is not sure of on loan.Buying and selling of men's shoes won't be bad.You can start by selling to your colleagues.And since you already have a laundry shop,you can buy and keep there because majority of your clients are male.

can you say more about the buying and selling of male shoes.. I'm interested
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by maniasinv: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
gregpee:
I am into fish selling, I normally buy and take to lokoja for sale. If you don't mind to add some capital to my business while I give u returns on trip basis, you can always call or WhatsApp me 07034811553
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Delinite: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Why will u secure a loan when you haven'tade plans on what to do with it. This attitude can make u loose that loan to bad business. You should have gotten a sure business plan, make your calculations and budget, do intensive research on the business, be 100% sure you are ready to start before securing loan
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by SmartMindsFx: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
gregpee:
lemme preach forex trading to you.
With a naira account on Fxtm.com, you can make 100% profit in a month with our working strategy.

PS: we don't need your money because you'll be shown all you need to know and you can trade for yourself.

I go collect training fee sha (very affordable)
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by dguyindcorner(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
maniasinv:

I am into fish selling, I normally buy and take to lokoja for sale. If you don't mind to add some capital to my business while I give u returns on trip basis, you can always call or WhatsApp me 07034811553

Where do you base?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by maniasinv: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Where do you base?
Presently am in ibadan
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Oktane: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
gregpee:

I have a very fast moving product I can recommend that you can sell with 10% profit on a daily basis.

If you would like to try it out with 10,000 then indicate your interest here.

It's more advantageous if you live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by dguyindcorner(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
maniasinv:

Presently am in ibadan

Can we schedule a meeting?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by bigiyaro(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
lemme preach forex trading to you.
With a naira account on Fxtm.com, you can make 100% profit in a month with our working strategy.

PS: we don't need your money because you'll be shown all you need to know and you can trade for yourself.

I go collect training fee sha (very affordable)
can you shoot me a mail? am interested. bigiyaro@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by bigiyaro(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oktane:

I have a very fast moving product I can recommend that you can sell with 10% profit on a daily basis.

can we talk? though am in jos. bigiyaro@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by iheboroEbuka(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
that 300,000 if you invest it in any of my movie we will reach a deal of you getting 500,000 in 6months legit. call me tomorrow morning. 08136941663 also interested persons who also wish to reach a deal with me can as well call or message me. i have lots of evidence of my movies on african magic &on cinemas. search elblazer movies on google also check me out on facebook @realEbuka franchez
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by SmartMindsFx: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
bigiyaro:
can you shoot me a mail? am interested. bigiyaro@gmail.com
shoot me a message on WhatsApp. Contact in my signature
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by iheboroEbuka(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
you have an already sent mail to read at. bigiyaro@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by maniasinv: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
dguyindcorner:

Can we schedule a meeting?
Is tomorrow okay by you? If yes, call or WhatsApp me and let's meet 07034811553
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Uwaeromosele: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
you can go into Plantain Buying and Selling
I would say T.F would take alot from the money but It is lucrative ,He sold all in Two Hours He bought 8bunches for 6000 from Benin (They are 12pcs in a Bunch ) he sold for 12k or So in Lagos (not sure) but he has Gotten a person who Is selling in Abuja for 15k . I would ask him too cause this is his First time. and he is Currently with Us to Cut Hotel Money I Guess. But in all I think it is a Good Business. BUt u Will Have to Sleep in Bushes And Make sure U have Second option of Transportation cause the Greener the plantain the More Valuable
u can ask more Questions my hands are Paining me
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by DonManuel01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oktane:

I'm interested. Can you tell me more? don_michelle01@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by Kennen: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2018
This here is an example of a very good credit repair plan: https://www.ogscapital.com/article/credit-repair-business-plan There is always a solution, you just have to want to find it.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by dguyindcorner(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2018
maniasinv:

Is tomorrow okay by you? If yes, call or WhatsApp me and let's meet 07034811553

I'm presently in Lag. I'll call you wen I come back.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k by karlxavier(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Uwaeromosele:
you can go into Plantain Buying and Selling
I would say T.F would take alot from the money but It is lucrative ,He sold all in Two Hours He bought 8bunches for 6000 from Benin (They are 12pcs in a Bunch ) he sold for 12k or So in Lagos (not sure) but he has Gotten a person who Is selling in Abuja for 15k . I would ask him too cause this is his First time. and he is Currently with Us to Cut Hotel Money I Guess. But in all I think it is a Good Business. BUt u Will Have to Sleep in Bushes And Make sure U have Second option of Transportation cause the Greener the plantain the More Valuable
u can ask more Questions my hands are Paining me

I want to know more about this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / Freshyo Made 10 Fresh Millionaires In The Mega Millions Promo! / Sourcing For Originals Oftm Shirts, Designer Tshirts Nike, Adidas, Boss For Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.