Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (6423 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2010
190.:

^^rotflmfao grin grin

please u guyz should not dare diss my pweety 4 me (190) ooh

Ur so annoying. angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ok but wat's your beef?get d smudge of your face geez!

& your ID sounds like the name of a carton. undecided

Aww. . .No hard feelings hothead.
I got no beef with you.
And btw, the name of a carton isn't that bad when compared to a dog's name.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2010
cantell:

I got no beef with you.
grin ;Ddeath grin grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Gabry(f): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2010
Th finest username is Gabry cause it sounds cute and it was given by Seun.

The Wackiest one is . . . . . . . . . . . I no know naaa. lipsrsealed
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Marhoski(m): 4:25am On Aug 09, 2010
Kulest-marhoski
Wackiest- 190 papa, papa170 gee follower
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2010
Likes usernames that keeps you guessing about its origin or dislikes usernames that clearly suggests your real name
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2010
Jarus:

Likes usernames that keeps you guessing about its origin or dislikes usernames that clearly suggests your real name
Name the names,nobody is asking u d parameter u use in grouping it.Abeg no fall my hand.I hv high regards 4u
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2010
cantell:

I got no beef with you.

- Priceless

190.:

grin ;Ddeath grin grin grin

- Wick'd
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2010
v3 - shortest username on NL cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2010
v3:

v3 - shortest username on NL cool
Ever come across username 'I' before?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by marcus1234: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2010
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2010
Jarus:

Ever come across username 'I' before?
Until i see it wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
v3= virus 3 grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2010
Finest:

Mama-gee. grin

Pweety4me.

Michelin

Wackiest:

Ogaga4Luv.

googles.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Wackiest:

googles

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 2:58am On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Finest:

Mama-gee. grin

Pweety4me.

Michelin

Wackiest:

Ogaga4Luv.

googles.

[/quote]U have taste wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2010
Finest.
Googles
Omolola
Candylips
Mukina2
Dual Core
pweety4me

wackiest
Philip007 (Nigerian James Bond)
mama-gee (I mean what THE HECK IS THE MEANING OF MAMA-AND WHATS GEE INSIDE)
Blank (Research shows she has a blank brain)
Thoniaslim (Weally fine but her real name is anthonia why not just Athoniaslim)
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2010
Me tink 'googles' is fine.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Odunnu:

Me tink 'googles' is fine.

fankz sexy. . . . how is it going kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2010
I'm gud babe. I'l always watch ya back,ok?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2010
190.:

Finest.
Googles
Omolola
Candylips
Mukina2
Dual Core
pweety4me

wackiest
Philip007 (Nigerian James Bond)
mama-gee (I mean what THE HECK IS THE MEANING OF MAMA-AND WHATS GEE INSIDE)
Blank (Research shows she has a blank brain)
Thoniaslim (Weally fine but her real name is anthonia why not just Athoniaslim)

Wat is my ID doin there?r u not a complete slowpoke?u r d same person dat was laughing like some1 high on gas the other day when dat chinchilla was drawing slime from his mouth about my ID. . .go & get help bro & keep MY ID out of your typo from henceforth!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm gud babe. I'l always watch ya back,ok?

you are such a sweet heart and such a sweet face to compliment it kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2010
honeric01:

v3= virus 3 grin
Don't hate the player, player! tongue
Hate the game
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

you are such a sweet heart and such a sweet face to compliment it kiss
Don't be decieved o!

Gboko gboko ni o. . .
lipsrsealed
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Don't be decieved o!

Gboko gboko ni o. . .
lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

who ??
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by marcus1234: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2010
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

who ??
Y u making face 4 me?shiorrr

D same gal u dey thank there.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y u making face 4 me?shiorrr

D same gal u dey thank there.

whoz oko did she gba ? yours ? undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2010
googles
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety,u r so insecure. Beta stil,u aint gud enof 4him.Free me jor!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2010
v3:

googles

sir !!! cheesy
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2010
@googles
Where you been? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Gay Men Stripped Naked In Imo State (pics) / See Photos: Girl Poo All Over A Club House, After Taking Too Much Drink / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.