Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (6425 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by eyoniggar(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
Finest: Topup
Sisterwoman
Stephenp
krayola
khanye---even though it was stolen
Gabry
tkb aka torokobo
Dayokanu
daphoenix
eyoniggar
Honerico
Heatfusion

Wackiest: Michellin
walestar
mama-gee
odunnu: Odunkun ni grin
kokonets: abi na kokolets tongue
Sauron: Im sure he meant slowpoke
chic2pimp: chicken-nshrimp for sure
Debosky: Very razz transformation, wud have been debs

More to come later.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
eyoniggar:

Finest: Topup
Sisterwoman
Stephenp
krayola
khanye---even though it was stolen
Gabry
tkb aka torokobo
Dayokanu
daphoenix
eyoniggar
Honerico
Heatfusion

Wackiest: Michellin
walestar
mama-gee
odunnu: Odunkun ni grin
kokonets: abi na kokolets tongue
Sauron: Im sure he meant slowpoke
chic2pimp: chicken-nshrimp for sure
Debosky: Very razz transformation, wud have been debs

More to come later.

Mumu!! angry angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh pardon me i didnt know dats wat u were on about

since i engage not in such a minimal activity. . . i like it crowded  grin

well i guess am not in the best position to tell if they enjoy it maybe wen pweety4me comes around u can ask her

i think shez good friends with her carrot

I've always wondered why she's self-conscious & easily irritated in every thread, but the answer eluded me.
My friend from Somalia(googles abi na  eyeglasses) just gave the answer - minimal activity with carrots.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by tpiah: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^stop being such a cowardly wimp, snitch and kiss a$$.

it's annoying.

all you ever do is crawl around pointing fingers at others.

get a frigging life for crying out loud.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Mobinga: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
tpiah:

it's annoying.

angry
Who are you referring to??
googles:

u left me jor angry angry angry angry

wen i needed you the most you ran off angry

cry cry cry cry cry

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Copperfield(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2010
The finest name is COPPERFIELD
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2010
tpiah:

it's annoying.

Looks like someone's short of vitamin B in their diet.
But wait a minute. . . aren't you supposed to be in a mental home?
How did you lay ur hands on a computer?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2010
^^
r u referin 2 my tpiah~ angry angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
Finest: Mama-gee

Wackiest: 190
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^
u dey find my trouble ooh grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Pweety4me: either you are a 17yr old from a broken home(abused by step dad) or probably frm a polygamous home or you are an adult starved of gudxxx for too long. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whichever it is, u need help urgently before you become psycho case.

You have two options here; either you ask 190 for help or you visit a shrink undecided .

To think you are so cute, dats if its u on your profile embarassed.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
You had to wait til she left NL b4 saying ths.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
^what ar u inferring?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
You dey fear face
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Mobinga: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
angry That pweety4me is bleeping annoying
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by spicyhoney(f): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2010
Finest- spicyhoney

Wackiest- Evil666 and Dobodobo
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Yorisb: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2010
Finest - Ksena wink , 1[b]9[/b]0

Wackiest - Mr Cock
Ms Patoto,
Otu nne gi angry shocked
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by ksena(f): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
finest Yorisb cheesy kiss
wackiest, uhm, parki
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Creamish(f): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Finest . . .hmm . .Inked_Nerd, iice, Ikamefa, Mukina2, Acidrop, Siena, Jay bee, MissyB, SA Goddess, Spikedcylinder, googles & Creamish! cool

Wackest . . otu nne gi undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Yorisb: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
Creamish:

Finest  . . .hmm . .Inked_Nerd, iice, Ikamefa, Mukina2, Acidrop, Siena, Jay bee, MissyB, SA Goddess, Spikedcylinder, googles & Creamish!  cool

Wackest . . otu nne gi  undecided

Blimey!! U Igbo Creamish? undecided

ksena:

finest Yorisb cheesy kiss
wackiest, uhm, parki
kiss kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Creamish(f): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

Blimey!! U Igbo Creamish? undecided
kiss kiss

proudly cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by jaybee3(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Makes 3
Igbo Kwenu
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Yorisb: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hehehe Even Jay bee dey form Igbo too grin

Creamish:

proudly cool
Blimey! Didn't know dat oo. Prouda u Ada anyi! kiss

[size=2pt]Biko natakwa jay bee ezigbo ego[/size] grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Creamish(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
Yorisb:

Hehehe Even Jay bee dey form Igbo too grin
Blimey! Didn't know dat oo. Prouda u Ada anyi! kiss

Biko natakwa jay bee ezigbo ego grin

lolz . . . maka gini kwanu? needless. tongue

jay bee:

Makes 3
Igbo Kwenu

iro ni! tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by jaybee3(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
@yorisb
yeah yeah to ur question tongue tongue

@creamish
just lemme catch u tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Creamish(f): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2010
jay bee:

@yorisb
yeah yeah to your question tongue tongue

@creamish
just lemme catch u tongue

. .if u can. cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by daylae(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
Finest usernames:

sonofpeace
justwise
luizworld
michelin
googles
gabry. . .dunno,guess now ms potato
excetera. . .

Wackiest: the list is endless
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by favouredjb(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
Evil brain
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by biglawks(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2010
i will say my user 'BIGLAWKS' is the finest in the forum
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by favouredjb(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
You wish!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 190: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2010
finest 190

sexiest 190

angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by tjskii(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2010
Finest: TJSKII, FIREARM,GOOGLES,SPIKEDCYLINDER,CREAMISH,QUEENEVE,INKED NERD,TPIAH,JAY BEE

wackiest: DOBODOBO,MR CORK,EVIL666(& the dude's posts are as evil as his name suggests),OKIJA JUJU(as scary as his profile pics)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / Lagos Deputy Gov Set For World Record / Ever Seen Albino Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.