Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims (3305 Views)

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by HardMirror(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pastordavidawuj (whoever he is) is trying to gain popularity using nairaland obviously in search of followers,... which is good and i wish him the best in this endeavour.

How ever i believe he is misinforming members and visitors of this forum. I dont want to derail his thread with my questions so i have decided to open this thread to counter all his false claims.

Here is his thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873923/faq-q-im-going-thru

I hope pastor david is not a coward and he would boldly step forward to answer my questions.

Thank you
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by HardMirror(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:
FAQ- 1

Q: I thought I prayed in faith for healing, but why haven’t I seen any improvement?

A: You’re in the midst of possessing the “land” called healing!

That may sound strange, but if you’ll remember the Old Testament account of Joshua, you’ll understand why I say this. You see, Joshua was in much the same situation you and I are in today.

God had told him the Promised Land had already been provided for him and his people. It was there waiting for them. But they had to go in and possess it.

In Joshua 1:3, God put it this way, “Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you....”

Joshua and the people of Israel had to put their foot on what belonged to them if they were going to enjoy the blessing of God. The same thing is true today with healing (and every other blessing of God).

If you are a believer, it already belongs to you. As far as God is concerned, healing is yours. Jesus has already paid the price for it. But for you to receive it, you have to put your foot on it. You have to go in and possess the land!

It requires spiritual strength and courage to take the land of healing. Why? Because the manifestation of healing doesn’t always come instantly. We want it instantly—and many times it comes that fast—but other times it takes longer.

When you think about it, that’s not so unusual. After all, in most cases, sickness and disease do their destructive work gradually. They don’t just appear one moment—and kill you the next. They take effect over time. So it’s not surprising that healing often displaces their effects gradually as well.

Step out on the Word, take it and say, “Healing is mine. The devil is not going to steal it from me. Nobody is going to talk me out of it. It belongs to me. Today, this day, I receive my healing!”

Once you’ve said that, don’t ever say anything contrary to it. Don’t be moved by time or by symptoms or by anything else. Just stay with it. Continue to take God’s medicine—the Word of God—every day and you will continually improve.

I know you’d like your healing to be evident instantly. But if it’s not, don’t worry. Just refuse to give up, keep on taking the land, and your healing will come to pass. Keep the faith switch turned on!

Call/Text me with your questions/challenges today.

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

My first question:

You claim that jesus has paid for the healing of believers

Why are there blind, crippled Christians. What about the millions with renal failures, those who have cancer, those with aids etc and above all those that are amputated?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Martinez19(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
HardMirror:

My first question:

You claim that jesus has paid for the healing of believers

Why are there blind, crippled Christians. What about the millions with renal failures, those who have cancer, those with aids etc and above all those that are amputated?
He is dangerously misleading innocent folks.
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by adoyi8: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
hahn:
grin
You don kee me. I dey sick and you come make me laugh now all my body dey pain me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
adoyi8:

You don kee me. I dey sick and you come make me laugh now all my body dey pain me.

grin
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol. 2 dogmatists are slugging it out grin
Atheism is still a lot better though

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
You all should understand by now that all the pastors are just selling smoke...!!

No better scam than this, sell you heaven and healing you cannot verify for piece of your fortune....!!

Peace...!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Brock1: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Our Christianity is so full of craps.. I asked a friend dis afternoon, that d Bible says at the mention of Jesus name, every knees bow and every tongue confess that Christ is Lord. When Jesus name is called, I don't see this things, I am very sure d truth abt this our world has been buried and we are being fed with craps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
HardMirror:
Pastordavidawuj (whoever he is) is trying to gain popularity using nairaland obviously in search of followers,... which is good and i wish him the best in this endeavour.

How ever i believe he is misinforming members and visitors of this forum. I dont want to derail his thread with my questions so i have decided to open this thread to counter all his false claims.

Here is his thread https://www.nairaland.com/4873923/faq-q-im-going-thru

I hope pastor david is not a coward and he would boldly step forward to answer my questions.

Thank you

Your question will be the easiest I will answer this year bro. To understand why you have all those evils you listed, we have to go back to the beginning. Genesis tells us how God created man and told him not to sin- if you are a Bible student you should know the story Gen 3.

Man sinned and death and destruction came into the world Man had sold his dominion to the devil, and the devil became the god of this world Rom 5:12/2Cor 4:4

He turned everything God created that was good upside down. However God had a great plan to redeem man back to the original plan- life before man sinned- a life of peace and dominion. That was why he sent Jesus into the world, who came to redeem mankind back to God John 3:16. But this redemption is not automatic. What do I mean? For you to be a partaker of this great gift of God, one must accept Jesus and confess him with the mouth Rom 10:9-10.

After this is done you are redeemed from the hands of the devil, and you can enjoy all the benefits I listed in that article you quoted. If one does not take this option, one will still be under spiritual death and the devil shall keep dancing over that fellow with all the evils you listed above.

The simple answer to your question: why is there so much evil in the world if Jesus truly came to save? It is because unredeemed man is under the terror of the evil one (Satan) whose business is to steal, kill and destroy John 10:10. But Jesus came to redeem us from this man of sin, to give us life more abundantly John 10:10b.

Happy new year!

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by HardMirror(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Your question will be the easiest I will answer this year bro. To understand why you have all those evils you listed, we have to go back to the beginning. Genesis tells us how God created man and told him not to sin- if you are a Bible student you should know the story Gen 3.

Man sinned and death and destruction came into the world Man had sold his dominion to the devil, and the devil became the god of this world Rom 5:12/2Cor 4:4

He turned everything God created that was good upside down. However God had a great plan to redeem man back to the original plan- life before man sinned- a life of peace and dominion. That was why he sent Jesus into the world, who came to redeem mankind back to God John 3:16. But this redemption is not automatic. What do I mean? For you to be a partaker of this great gift of God, one must accept Jesus and confess him with the mouth Rom 10:9-10.

After this is done you are redeemed from the hands of the devil, and you can enjoy all the benefits I listed in that article you quoted. If one does not take this option, one will still be under spiritual death and the devil shall keep dancing over that fellow with all the evils you listed above.

The simple answer to your question: why is there so much evil in the world if Jesus truly came to save? It is because unredeemed man is under the terror of the evil one (Satan) whose business is to steal, kill and destroy John 10:10. But Jesus came to redeem us from this man of sin, to give us life more abundantly John 10:10b.

Happy new year!
you ended up saying nada! And yet you claim this is the easiest question you have had to answer all year? You are a joke.

So cos of the sin of man, your god has stopped healing people. So why were you telling people that god would heal them in your thread? So you were lying to them?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:26am On Jan 01, 2019
HardMirror:
you ended up saying nada! And yet you claim this is the easiest question you have had to answer all year? You are a joke.

So cos of the sin of man, your god has stopped healing people. So why were you telling people that god would heal them in your thread? So you were lying to them?

You can never benefit from what you don’t believe in. I teach what the Bible teaches and it works for anyone that believes. And I thank God that many have been calling to share their testimonies.

If you say divine healing is fake, then I can easily see why you cannot benefit from it and that leaves no more argument with you. Faith is a choice not a gift/by force.

Happy new year again!

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by DeSepiero(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

You can never benefit from what you don’t believe in. I teach what the Bible teaches and it works for anyone that believes. And I thank God that many have been calling to share their testimonies.

If you say divine healing is fake, then I can easily see why you cannot benefit from it and that leaves no more argument with you. Faith is a choice not a gift/by force.

Happy new year again!

It doesn't work for everyone that believes. Every Christian that has died of chronic diseases believed in the healing power of God. They died in their belief.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2019
DeSepiero:

It doesn't work for everyone that believes. Every Christian that has died of chronic diseases believed in the healing power of God. They died in their belief.

Good for you bro. It works for me. It works for others that have called me with their testimonies. It doesn’t work for you because you believe it is fake. Like I said before, faith is a choice, it can’t be forced on anyone. All the best, and have a wonderful year ahead!
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by NPComplete: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Good for you bro. It works for me. It works for others that have called me with their testimonies. It doesn’t work for you because you believe it is fake. Like I said before, faith is a choice, it can’t be forced on anyone. All the best, and have a wonderful year ahead!

This is a lie and u know it. It doesn't work for u. No one has called u with any testimonies. You are just another hustler selling fake claims. You can keep making false claims as much as u want but until u bring proof we will keep refuting it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2019
DeSepiero:

How do know they died in their belief?

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Nice reply. It works for me as well and for all who will believe. I pray they perish not in their unbelief.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by DeSepiero(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Don't bring me in the picture. You have no idea what works for me. I was talking about those faithful Christians dying everyday in hospitals from diseases and health complications despite their prayers for healing. Here you are talking about testimonies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2019
So now that I am planning on starting my own church is this how hardmirror and desepiero will come and fall my hand?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by sukerefakere(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2019
I can handle money well sir, add me to your workforce
PASTOR HAHN

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by HardMirror(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Happy new year again!
stop wishing me happy new year. I dont need it. We are here to talk about you astonishing claims.

So are you telling me anyone that believes would be healed? Anyone that follows your simple process will get his/her healing?

Confirm if i got that right then i proceed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by HardMirror(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:
So now that I am planning on starting my own church is this how hardmirror and desepiero will come and fall my hand?
if u settle we fit even feature for your healing videos sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Lol.
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
I can handle money well sir, add me to your workforce
PASTOR HAHN

Na digital era we dey. The money will go straight into my account grin

But I will need people to give testimonies. I can add you to that department cheesy
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2019
HardMirror:
if u settle we fit even feature for your healing videos sef

You are a true man of god

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by sukerefakere(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

Na digital era we dey. The money will go straight into my account grin

But I will need people to give testimonies. I can add you to that department cheesy
I'm in sir.
Salary = 500k per service
Incentives= Two Range Rover, Three GWagon and a well furnished apartment in lekki,vi and ikoyi.
PASTOR HAHN
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by toyosi20188(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Not these guys again.
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
I'm in sir.
Salary = 500k per service
Incentives= Two Range Rover, Three GWagon and a well furnished apartment in lekki,vi and ikoyi.
PASTOR HAHN

How much will I now pay Jesus to perform miracle?

7 Likes

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by toyosi20188(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Happy new year again!
Yeah, same thing in John Osteen's 'You can change your destiny'. He explains faith in a way I've never heard before.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by DeSepiero(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

Hahaha. It's easier to deceive people than to convince them that they're being deceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2019
DeSepiero:

Hahaha. It's easier to deceive people than to convince them that they're being deceived.

But you no go burst my bubble sha cheesy
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by luvmijeje(f): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2019
I believe in the power of healing. Healing like sleep is a gift nature has bestowed on us.

And you all wonder why religion thrives in the face of logic and science. It simply because it understand and gives respect to things we as man couldn't understand.

The healing via faith works for me when I was religious and when I'm now irreligious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy about who will 2019 Election in Nigeria / “it Is A Curse For A Lady To Feed Her Husband”- Funmilayo Adebayo / See What Happened To Pastor Chris And Anita After The Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.