Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (10244 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by soleexx(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Best1708:
Yet to find the right person, plus Yoruba guys ain't coming my way.The ones that does are not God-fearing and kinda short(in short, they don't meet my specz)

you wana try me and mingle
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
curryandthyme:
Still single because guys are just set of complicated being and I value my peace of mind so much
But you can actually marry a lady, same sex marriage is now allowed in Benin republic. Just go there & marry a beautiful lady & come back to Nigeria since Women are not complicated.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Best1708:
Yet to find the right person, plus Yoruba guys ain't coming my way.The ones that does are not God-fearing and kinda short(in short, they don't meet my specz)

So you want a Tall & God fearing Yoruba man yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Best1708:

Must you marry a Yoruba man?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2019
curryandthyme:
Still single because guys are just set of complicated being and I value my peace of mind so much

Fast for 3 days, 6am-6pm and Pray
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by echepops(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Omoge87:
I am single because I love my solitude, privacy and peace of mind. I don’t like stress and wahala at all, at all. Also, I am not in a haste to get married that’s an additional factor - and when I encounter guys that are in a haste and are trying to rush me - fear grips me and I run - because if you rush into marriage you cannot rush out.

Take your time but if you are more than 30 as a woman, just know that time is running gradually running out
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by NNAMDIII(m): 2:55am On Jan 27, 2019
DOAI:
I think I just haven't found the right person...
Hopefully, I'd meet him next year..
why not this year?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Best1708(f): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
echepops:

Must you marry a Yoruba man?
Yes
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Best1708(f): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

So you want a Tall & God fearing Yoruba man yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Smiles,yeah
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IkusikaT(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Single and waiting is better than taken and miserable. you will jejely be thinking you're dating somebody and thinking they are dating u without knowing that they are in a relationship with their ego, fear, suspicious and past experiences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? / How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Enslaved Secretary (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.