Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You (1443 Views)

Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by PizzleGold(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
If you're looking to get yourself a husband, one woman might have the perfect solution for you.

Instead of selling off her unwanted gifts on eBay this Christmas, one wife has decided to take things further and offer up her husband to the highest bidder.

The woman, who lives in Hamburg and is known only by the pseudonym Dorte L, has listed her "used husband" on the online auction site over the festive season.

And the price of the man starts from just £16 (N7,411.28) which is her lucky number.
Dorte, 40, claimed in the ad that she's "fed up" with her partner's negative ways and despite being married for seven years, feels they just don't "belong together anymore".

She wrote: "Dear women who may be interested.

"Over the first two days of Christmas I have realised that we simply don't belong together anymore.

"I would like to give up my husband. I am happy to negotiate the price. But no exchange. Please send me inquiries over email."
hose keen to meet her husband were advised they could collect him on Christmas Day to "road test" him over Boxing Day.

The post was advertised as "Husband, used" and contained a photo of the couple's Christmas tree.

According to the Hamburger Abendblatt , her advert had many responses - but no concrete offers.
She told the newspaper: "The advert was very well received. I got a lot of positive feedback and someone sent me a lot of smiley emoticons.

"I didn't want to make a drama out of it all. It was just for some amusement."

Dorte added that her husband was blissfully unaware of her eBay advert until the paper revealed all to him.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/fed-up-woman-is-selling-her-husband-on-ebay-and-the-price-will-suprise-you/
cc:lalasticlala
cc:Seun

Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by dajoaneke(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
Scheide ihn jetzt.
Divorce him now.
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by Makito015(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Man for sale
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by frankfrancis871: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

What poppy cock! Attention seeker, make sure you exchange him for late buhari's brain!
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by hisgrace090: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
An abomination!
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by jerryunit48: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
For those who don’t understand German she said during this Christmas I just discovered that me and my husband are not compatible, for the above price you can have him and I can get myself a better thing, you can pick him up today so you can test him on Boxing Day... Some Germans are funny
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by faithfull18(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hahaha, that's ridiculously cheap
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by nazablossom(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Where is the picture of the husband, I want to check something grin
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by BabbanBura(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
nazablossom:
Where is the picture of the husband, I want to check something grin

Bad Girl, the pic na passport size.
Re: Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You by PurestBoy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
When their economy is good, why won't they behave anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Watermelons 18 + / 500 Best Sex Positions You Should Try With Her In The Birthroom / Controversial Nigerian Braless DJ Shares Hot Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.