Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 (756 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by shakmati(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
I find this analysis by NL user Failbuhari very apt. It's FP material!

9 solid reasons Buhari would loose the 2019 elections

In as much I don't like engaging in arguments with these apc minions, we have to burst their bubbles from time to time and these are reasons Buhari would loose the 2019 presidential polls.

[b]1. Contrary to popular belief that the SW played the biggest role to buhari winning the 2019 polls, it's a lie; The North central did and that North central which played a huge role of buhari's electoral victory has been lost by the APC due to buhari's poor handling of the herds men crisis that threatened to turn the area one time to a war zone. I dare say Even in kogi, buhari would take a huge beating... He may manage to pull some surprises at kwara d be the current people upheaval against Saraki's family which I even doubt because right now, people are able to differentiate between local and federal politics unlike 2015 where it was an APC band wagon effect.

2. In his NW strong hold, zamfara and Kaduna have not been having it good especially In zamfara where his murdering army killed unarmed children, teenagers and old men rightly protesting government handicap and indifference to unabated killings there. Till date, neither the the military nor the presidency has released a statement about it. No one has been made to account for the sordid event. But not like I'm surprised though, after all this is a regime where the president sent the presidential guard unit, an elite military unit directly under the president and attached to tbr state house to shoot down unarmed shiite members on a peaceful procession with 50 caliber machine guns. Let me see how he would take his campaign to zamfara and win where his army just killed their children!

3. Buhari Got over 2/3 of his winning votes at the last polls from fraudulent incident forms which won't be used now

4. Even with that he managed to beat Gej a Southernern with just 2.5 million votes

5. With his incompetence In handling everything about the country, the ones who voted against him in 2014 are definitely going to do so again and would be right to

6. The ones who thought he was the messiah and actually believed him and now feel fooled are definitely not going to vote for him again

7. He's lost all notable support both local and international

8. He is generally a very bad candidate and bad markets don't sell and even if they do to a point, they slump and die plus all the candidates are better than him!

9. He has left his campaign to be handled by jokers and fraudulent characters like Keyamo and co... Keyamo I know that doesn't even wield influence to even make his immediate extended family vote buhari talk less about him winning his polling unit for Buhari.

10. Feel free to add more and the reasons are just too many and my pen is exhausted.

Summary, buhari is currently a dying man making some few futile kicks to seem relevant. He's going to be so disgraced he'd wish he shelved his rerun ambition!

I dare say give buhari an economy as big as the US and as stable as Singapore, he'd run it aground In 2 years and blame previous governments while at it. Give buhari a company as huge as Microsoft and in 3 years, they'd be so indebted they'd declare for bankruptcy

Nigeria doesn't need a messiah, we just need a man who can take a step in the right direction for us and let successive governments follow and right now, Atiku is that man. Buhari is the worse scourge that can happen to a Summary, buhari is currently a dying man making some few futile kicks to seem relevant. He's going to be so disgraced he'd wish he shelved his rerun ambition!

I dare say give buhari an economy as big as the US and as stable as Singapore, he'd run it aground In 2 years and blame previous governments while at it. Give buhari a company as huge as Microsoft and in 3 years, they'd be so indebted they'd declare for bankruptcy

Nigeria doesn't need a messiah, we just need a man who can take a step in the right direction for us and let successive governments follow and right now, Atiku is that man. Buhari is the worst scourge that can happen to a nation[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Atiku is a detribalized Nigerian, an accomplished business mungul that will UNITE Nigerians and bring back our PROSPERITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by Donald95(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
It is still funny how APC thought that Anambra and Ebonyi Two core Igbo states WILL sideline their brothers in Abia, Enugu and Imo and then vote for Buhari.

Surprises awaits zombies in 2019 lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by kadiri3(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
OGA ATIKU HAV PAID U RIGHT?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by whitebeard(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
I think we should move our attention away from buhari and atiku...let's focus on someone new..!!
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by shakmati(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
whitebeard:
I think we should move our attention away from buhari and atiku...let's focus on someone new..!!

Please be realistic. We need to deliver this country from people that want to destroy it. Atiku is our best bet please.
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by lilytender: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Atikuloot said his central plan of opening up the petroleum sector is the sale of NNPC. Ofcourse to himself and his friends again. This same man sold several companies established by our founding fathers to himself and his friends. Will you let him sell NNPC too? The choice is yours. He sold NITEL, NICON Insurance, Ajaokuta Steel, Nigerian Airways. NICON Hotels, e.t.c. WILL YOU GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO SELL NNPC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by Oweku: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
ok...we are watching in 3D.. shocked
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
you must be joking..how is atiku better than buhari?...if you want something new..then vote someone younger like moghalu,Hashim or sowore......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by shakmati(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilytender:
Atikuloot said his central plan of opening up the petroleum sector is the sale of NNPC. Ofcourse to himself and his friends again. This same man sold several companies established by our founding fathers to himself and his friends. Will you let him sell NNPC too? The choice is yours. He sold NITEL, NICON Insurance, Ajaokuta Steel, Nigerian Airways. NICON Hotels, e.t.c. WILL YOU GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO SELL NNPC?

Your man has all his relatives buying everything in Nigeria. Lifeless but corrupt enough in nepotism. 23 million jobless youths. If Atiku would sell these companies to employ these jobless Nigerians, so be it!
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by EasternActivist: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
11. Only the afonjas are supporting him wink

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by midolian(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Blatherskite! undecided
Balderdash!! undecided undecided
Absolute Bunkum!!! undecided undecided undecided

Atiku will be defeated fairly, easily, roundly, squarely and comprehensively
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by kodded(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
5. With his incompetence In handling everything about the country, the ones who voted against him in 2014 are definitely going to do so again and would be right to
6. The ones who thought he was the messiah and actually believed him and now feel fooled are definitely not going to vote for him again

exactly,

about 12 million people voted for Jonathan in the last election, and I believe that they will be justified today for voting against buhari, but I can't say the same thing for the millions of people that voted for buhari in the last election, many of them have given up on buhari

example come to nairaland, you can't find a single person that has cross carpet from PDP to APC, but I can tell you that a lot of APC supporters have ran back to PDP

example keneking. beremx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by ashacot: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
BABA 4+4
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by Dannyset(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
These are no points but wailing. Just imagine yourself speaking and not writing this, you will be shouting already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by bender79: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
4+4#next level
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by Omeokachie: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Very apt!

Well said op
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by muykem: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
OP. You guys can have hope in hopeless situation. No lover of Nigeria either in PDP or any other party take Atiku serious. Only IPOB are carrying Atiku matter for head. I am in Bayelsa state, I never see Atiku poster anywhere. I am not saying he will not win Bayelsa but people are not too concern, he might just have like 100000 votes base on party while Buhari will have like 70000 votes.
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by budaatum: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sai my Bubu come 2019!
Re: Why Buhari Would Lose In 2019 by shakmati(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
muykem:
OP. You guys can have hope in hopeless situation. No lover of Nigeria either in PDP or any other party take Atiku serious. Only IPOB are carrying Atiku matter for head. I am in Bayelsa state, I never see Atiku poster anywhere. I am not saying he will not win Bayelsa but people are not too concern, he might just have like 100000 votes base on party while Buhari will have like 70000 votes.

Feb 19 is not far. Make we dey watch.

(1) (Reply)

Chameleon Justice Ibrahim Tanko..... / How ATIKU And OBI Were Rattled At The Debate Over Corruption By Kadaria Ahmed / Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.