Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet (59140 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by dably: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Media enterprenuer, Linda Ikeji recently gifted her son, Jayce Jeremi a Bentley mulsane worth 102Million naira even before his birth which landed in Lagos today.

The next on board she's to buy is 200Million naira Mercedes Maybach 6 Cabriolet.

She wrote; 'Next on my mind. Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet. Obsessed. #2019loading. If we don't enjoy this life, wetin we gain? #postandelete.
Don't hate, don't troll just tap into the blessing. Meanwhile from next week Sunday, I'll be meeting young entrepreneurial ladies for brunch or dinner so we can rub minds. 2019 is the year of the woman and I want to help as much as I can

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/after-buying-bentley-for-her-son-see-next-luxury-car-linda-ikeji-wants-to-buy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by dably: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Where are all those boys envious, pained,embittered, dejected and frustrated brokeasses that are always trying to shame a woman that is not Ashamed.

Let the pouring of frustration begin

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by decatalyst(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oluwa don't forget me I want to make this money...

Nah your mercy and blessing I want on all good things I lay my hands on in 2019.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Donald95(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
decatalyst:
Oluwa don't forget me I want to make this money...

Nah your mercy and blessing I want on all good things I lay my hands on in 2019.

The blessings has been poured out already. It is left for the wise to grab it.

She used her brains to bring this wealth not prayer points.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by decatalyst(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Donald95:

The blessings has been poured out already. It is left for the wise to grab it.

She used her brains to bring this wealth not prayer points.

Maybe you omitted the most important..."the blessings of the Lord maketh rich".

Didn't insinuate that there isn't a need to work tongue

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Donald95(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
decatalyst:

Maybe you omitted the most important..."the blessings of the Lord maketh rich".

Didn't insinuate that there isn't a need to work tongue

If you know you Bible very well, You will understand that Blessings of God has been poured out on every living creature including sinners. It is now left for people to apply their God given wisdom to channel the money.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Car wey i dash my gateman yesterday??

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by jesmond3945: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thats one thing with humans they are insatiable, the joy of the bentley has died down on to the next one till she finds real happiness.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by SimplePlan34: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
From just blogging? Abeg make dis gal tell us where d money is coming from.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Where re those dirty broke and hungry afonja boyss oya food don land come pour out ur bitterness....i bin think say dis car na concept car? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Bluehill1051: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Those who cut tissue paper without following the dotted line, what is your problem??! undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Linda comman marry me pls cry

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by babyfaceafrica: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
her problem...when there are millions of orphans and less privileged people around, you are buying car of 102million for a child less than one?...issorite..even dangote cannot be this stupid and senseless!!

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol Stop. Linda needs to chill smtmes.

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Lippy101: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Able God
Shower your blessing
We want this money

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Heigod!!!!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Car wey i dash my gateman yesterday??

U say wetin shocked shocked shocked

36 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
I think she is starting to learn what people who have had a lot of money all their lives have learnt --money does not guarantee happiness. It can only buy stuff.
You gather and gather; you think the next acquisition will bring the happiness but it doesn't, until you come to the realization that it does not.
Then you start seeking something more.
Money is great; but it isn't the be all and end all as she would soon discover.

I recommend Robin Sharma's "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" to interested readers.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Skyfornia(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
She is bailing while haters are wailing

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Elxandre(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
That's a Car!

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Money miss road oooooooooooooooooo

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by utenwuson: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Anything everyone is buying should not be our business, we don't want to hear jare, baby mama relax, I just wish Internet is seized for two years.......

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
She should buy him a father who loves him and accepts him cos that's one thing her son doesn't have.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Larryallovernig: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
E ku iro

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by chloride6: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Well to compesate for him being a bastard..

Not bad

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Herdsmen: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
All those hempty skull go just hide..
Like say their hate na dis lady ginger...

God pass winch people..

Linda is balling strong..

See haterz up..
Dia death is close..

Tomorrow make una use that BMC 30k salary go help the poor.. na still something..no wait till You blow..

Another mumu ..say to buy him a father.. like say the baby tell you say he need father..
When a useless father deny his son.. no body need a stupid Vagabunden as a father..

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
her problem...when there are millions of orphans and less privileged people around, you are buying car of 102million for a child less than one?...issorite..even dangote cannot be this stupid and senseless!!
In as much as I believe in giving to the less privilege.It is her hard earned money so she should spend it as she sees fit. Who knows if she even helps the under privilege.

@topic,Linda should come and born me grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet by Chubhie: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Interesting to know her definition of enjoyment

Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee