Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

Yar'adua's Bad Boy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Bad Boy. (784 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'adua's Brother,quits Military For Politics / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by Daddybee: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2010
Yesterday (6th August), I visited the Sahara Reporters' website and what I saw shocked me. There was a photonews of a boy who should be around 11 years old named Musa Yar'adua, son of our late president. The pictures were taken at Aso Rock when the father was still at the helm of affairs.

There was a picture he took posing with an AK47 rifle beside a car. In another, he was on a brand new power bike but the one that really shocked me was where the little boy posed holding a lot of our currency in 1000naira denomination while he spreaded the rest around him on the floor. I am talking of a lot of cash! I was so shocked that instead of posting it immediately I only called my nephews who are around his age to come and see the absurdity. I just left the website before it now occured to me that I should have posted it. By the time I got back there the pictures have been removed. I am still at a loss why SR removed it so quickly. These are the only kind of things that can propel people to carry arms and chase these crooks away. And please dont be deceived that it only goes on in Aso Rock. Its a normal occurence in all our goverment houses. It means they load a lot of cash in there to play with even by their toddler children while a lot of Nigerians go to bed without one square meal.
Re: Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by CyberG: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
From the land of the dead, welcome to the land of the living! So, you just saw the said pictures on SR yesterday and they were taken-down so quickly because they don't want more people to see it? Well, I have been seeing the pictures on that site for such a long time and I doubt SR will take it down quickly because of you or anyone else! If they do, (and really if) it is because they choose to for their own reasons. Even when they Yara man was alive with his loud-mouthed corrupt AG, SR no send them!
Re: Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by adigun101: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2010
But everyone knows that picture is photoshop right ?
Very stupid not 2 know.
Re: Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by Daddybee: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
Adigun or what is ur name, u are not just cultured.
Re: Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2010
Re: Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by mrperfect(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2010
Well, there is no surprise.
Re: Yar'adua's Bad Boy. by xterra2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
The first picture showing Money ALONE MAY NOT be true someone can snap money and try to show him in a bad light
Secondly,the rest using gun,power bike is just him being a kid more like if you see a bugatti veyronor a rollys rocce 2010 (ghost) would you stand there like a fool or take a picture with it possibly inside.
And mainly the boy is not his son just part of yaraduas family his son is actually in a picture of the "kid" and other boys
I know their family

(1) (Reply)

Okada: Problem Or Solution To A Problem? / Demostration Along Lekki-ajah Expressway / Fg Budgets N1.6bn To Compute States’ Contribution To National Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.