Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo (26934 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I have endorsed this message.

Those guys a liars with a short sense of history, that's why they can't trace their ancestry.

We must continue to remind them of their generational cowardice once in a while.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Anaedo1:

Another poor attempt to distort facts..It was Dora Akunyili who told the nation the state of things..Those people you mentioned only came out to oppose during subsidy protests but are now dumb..Stop distorting facts..We aren't all from the brown roof republic..

The reason you flatheaded dwarfs can't trace your history is because you lie too much and you have short memories.

Here is a link from Reuters when Yorubas in SNG was heckling Turai and the Cabal preventing GEJ from taking over. Where were you cowards doing at that time?
Mention a single Igbo who spoke up for GEJ.
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE6292B720100310

Your fathers were cowards and we'll continue to rub it in your faces.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Intrepid01(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Anaedo1:

Mr Political sagacity..
Igbos are naive yet they control the economic life of this country..I live in Festac here in Lagos in a duplex owned by a fellow Igbo man..Your dirty Yoruba brothers live in a crowded 1977 built block of flats..Am the close chairman so i determine what happens in there..Quit the self deceit..How has your political sagacity bettered the lot of Yoruba's?..

Mr Cry Cry baby, just look at your post again and check out if it correlates with the subject of discourse....
Okay, so cos you "squat" in a duplex here in Lagos as an Ibo boy means you and your lots are successful, the way you people reason amazes me. So what about millions of your brothers selling gala and lacasera in traffic in lagos and across Nigeria, do they all squat in a duplex? Your level of iberiberism is beyond imagination...

Listen to me boy , what we are saying is this, Igbos need to learn the art of politics in Nigeria...Nothing is given by emotional cry or sympathy in politics, you work via strategic alignment and show of commitment...I have said it b4 i don't have problem with a competent Ibo president and will even vote for one over an incompetent Yoruba or Hausa candidate.... But it requires a lot of work from you guys which you ain't seeing...drop the hate and cry maybe you'll see clearly what I'm saying...

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by VaselineCrew: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2018
No wonder it was so easy to enslave the black man with his low IQ and all.

Here you have a people that have been suffering for eons, yet they still don't deem it fit to rectify the erroneous voting paradigms they've adopted over the years which have culminated in the disaster of the country that is Nigeria.

You were not seen as Human to whites, studies were done to prove that you were not a race that had failed in the evolution process from Chimpanzees.

Then you were upgraded to being worth 1/2 a man, since it was thought that your IQ was not up to par with that of a standard human. It was thought that your race was incapable of reasoning.

Before you dispel all these derogatory remarks about your race, look at this thread and come to a logical conclusion; that is assuming you the reader even has the mental capacity to do so.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by prof12(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2018
Donald95:
Of course we know. We ain't that Daft to vote back a devil just because he promised us presidency.

Reminds me of the story of Afonja, a leader that helped Fulani defeat his people so as to be appointed a slave leader in a slave camp... we all know the end point.

And you think the Yoruba are also stupid to loose their chance to vote in the hypocritical Igbo to the presidency.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by prof12(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Obasanjo has turned the Igbos to be FOOLS, because he had the opportunity to work towards the Igbo presidency but he declined but today he can open his basket mouth to vomit trash.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Preciousgift90: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2018
midolian:
This old tortoise can say and do all he wants, it won't change the fact that Atiku, who happens to be his candidate will be defeated easily, fairly, squarely, roundly and comprehensively at the polls...

It is true the APC has no plans for Igbo presidency and every sane person knows why. You don't plant banana and expect to harvest plantain.

The Igbos will be busy hating and making enemies for themselves until minority tribes like Nupe produce president before they ll realise politics is different from trading.

As for OBJ, his irrelevance will become pronounced after the forthcoming Elections.

πe×t Le√el pls!
In Ur Dreams Abi
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by winterfell007(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2018
VaselineCrew:
See all these useless unfortunate Nigerians on this thread

They don't even have Electricity oh, yet their mates in foreign lands are swimming in it, going to the moon, building electric cars, e.t.c

Over here, all our resident ludicrous and reprobate citizens are perennially stuck in genjutsu, shouting Yoruba this Igbo that.

Ediots

All of you need to be recolonized ASAP! Funny thing is, you can't even stop a re-colonization drive if it were to happen. You will be shouting Igbo and Yoruba, when the white man flies a drone over your heads and blasts you all to fvcking smithereens!

Honestly it beats my imagination that we are still debating Igbo - yoruba tribalism. I'm really sorry for Nigerians. We have finally ruined this nation with ethno-religious sentiments.
Nigeria is in a pathetic situation where someone from an enthic group doesn't want another person from enthic group to lead them. I'm starting to believe this nation is cursed and can never be redemmed
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by MrPolitics: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
sarrki:
Baba obj you are respected

Please let’s stop playing all this ethno religious cards

Nigeria will decide

Gone are the days mafias decides for us

The mafias that brought Sanwoolu from nowhere nko and want to make him governor.
You’re saying rubbish
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by gwafaeziokwu: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

This same Obasanjo who dealt with Ojukwu is the one they are worshipping today.

I have always said it here: it is very easy to finger the brain of an Igbo man.
Obasanjo dealt with Ojukwu? And it is easy to finger the brain of a tribe you guys claimed are stubborn.Chai ! You guys from the waste are lost case. Anyway I will let it slide.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
gwafaeziokwu:

Obasanjo dealt with Ojukwu? And it is easy to finger the brain of a tribe you guys claimed are stubborn.Chai ! You guys from the waste are lost case. Anyway I will let it slide.

When your cowardly fathers where beaten like thieves in the foolish war the stupid losers went to fight, who did they surrender to?

Ojukwu who got 3M of you killed ran away, the coward feared Obasanjo more than death.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by gwafaeziokwu: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
prof12:
Obasanjo has turned the Igbos to be FOOLS, because he had the opportunity to work towards the Igbo presidency but he declined but today he can open his basket mouth to vomit trash.
You and your entire family have been turned I to afool by your chimpanzee look alike kinsman. Your foolish brother attended an event in a little town in anambra state and made a statement which concern only him. Yet a demented idiot like you choose to insult a whole 40million people, most if whom are oblivious of obasanjo's visit or what trash he vomitted.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by gwafaeziokwu: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

When your cowardly fathers where beaten like thieves in the foolish war the stupid losers went to fight, who did they surrender to?

Ojukwu who got 3M of you killed ran away, the coward feared Obasanjo more than death.
Our fathers were not the ones that line up at the Uk embassies seeking asylum to the UK over a war that was not been fought in their domain. Talk of real cowardice.They were in their territory finishing off fools who dared to show face with weapon they manufactuted by themselves. Your Obj got a nice sourvenir in his buttocks to show for it.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by gwafaeziokwu: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
midolian:
This old tortoise can say and do all he wants, it won't change the fact that Atiku, who happens to be his candidate will be defeated easily, fairly, squarely, roundly and comprehensively at the polls...

It is true the APC has no plans for Igbo presidency and every sane person knows why. You don't plant banana and expect to harvest plantain.

The Igbos will be busy hating and making enemies for themselves until minority tribes like Nupe produce president before they ll realise politics is different from trading.

As for OBJ, his irrelevance will become pronounced after the forthcoming Elections.

πe×t Le√el pls!
With all your political sophistication, wisdom alliances and all you couldn't make Awolowo president. Olu Falea was your preference for 1999 yet the northern power brokers chose Obasanjo and told you to go to hell. Abiola served out his yoruba presidency in the prison. You are still not sure of the dynamics from now till 2023 yet here you are foaming in the mouth beating your chest. The Igbo's are aware of what we are up against and it is by no means a region of political toothless bulldogs. Please quit the delusion.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Aboki99(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Donald95:
Of course we know. We ain't that Daft to vote back a devil just because he promised us presidency.

Reminds me of the story of Afonja, a leader that helped Fulani defeat his people so as to be appointed a slave leader in a slave camp... we all know the end point.

Child of hate, you'll be disappointed bitterly in FeBuhary!
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by porthouse7(f): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Cone-heads deceiving their empty skulls on an illusionary 2023 Presidency in their dreams are already marking their attendance register on this thread.
Igbo vote no dey count for Nigeria.... u have no political value in Nigeria... south west determine who win elections in nigeria
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Chikaa444: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Imagine being played like ping pong ontop say sense dey scarce grin

Until Yoruba are begged and cajoled, Igbo would NEVER be granted Presidency by Hausa/Fulani

Only Yoruba has that clout to make the wishes of Ndigbo come true. Both Biafra & Presidency

You don't have to enjoy reading this...it's FACT nonetheless

Mark my words today. Decades from now it will come to pass... the "real saviour" of Igbo people will have Yoruba blood (+ intellect grin) in him.

Can be a Yoruba mother / father OR wife OR lived in Yorubaland all his life.

Na confirm u talk my guy.....igbos dey tire person...them no wan align with yoruba nd hausa/fulani na No No....our best bet na yorubas nd i will align with them any day anytime
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Metuh: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
olajizz01:
I can see that hatred is in you people, that's why everyone will come to you hell to play you like nairabet.

You hate us, we hate you back.

The feeling is mutual bro.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Metuh: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
porthouse7:
Igbo vote no dey count for Nigeria.... u have no political value in Nigeria... south west determine who win elections in nigeria

From Awolowo to Abiola to Olu Falae, which of them did you make president

You must be an under 18 small boy.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by olajizz01(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Metuh:

You hate us, we hate you back.

The feeling is mutual bro.
We Yorubas, we don't hate,that's why you can see all tribes in Nigeria across the length and breadth of yorubaland.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by duwdu: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Guestlander:
Why didn't he choose Charles Soludo, Okonjo Iweala or any of the ibos who served under him to succeed him?

He did everything to make sure Atiku did not succeed him, now he wants ibos to vote for Atiku, knowing fully well that Atiku will not win.

This makes a lot of sense, actually. Good thinking, Guestlander.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by porthouse7(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Metuh:

From Awolowo to Abiola to Olu Falae, which of them did you make president
You must be an under 18 small boy.
am an small boy
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Mrexcell(m): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2018
0monnak0da:
Nigeria has no plans for Ibo presidency that is the bittter truth until the Yoruba approve it.

Funny thing is the the Igbos do not get it they think their masters like Shagari who died yesterday had plans for it.
Until they confess that Awolowo is lord and Ojukwu was a miscreant

You Yoruba people make me laugh who are you to decide the fate of millions of people keep day dreaming.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Mrexcell(m): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Imagine being played like ping pong ontop say sense dey scarce grin

Until Yoruba are begged and cajoled, Igbo would NEVER be granted Presidency by Hausa/Fulani

Only Yoruba has that clout to make the wishes of Ndigbo come true. Both Biafra & Presidency

You don't have to enjoy reading this...it's FACT nonetheless

Mark my words today. Decades from now it will come to pass... the "real saviour" of Igbo people will have Yoruba blood (+ intellect grin) in him.

Can be a Yoruba mother / father OR wife OR lived in Yorubaland all his life.

Keep day dreaming and be feeling like u people know anything and have the powers to decide the fate of over 50 millions of people. The truth is that Nigeria as it is still remains a british experiment not the creation of any ethnic group so stop feeling superior.
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by 0monnak0da: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Mrexcell:

You Yoruba people make me laugh who are you to decide the fate of millions of people keep day dreaming.

Keep laughing

Soon you will be laughing on the other side of your face
Re: APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Basic123: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Stop making animal noises

When Turai, Abba Ruma and Kingibe sat on GEJ's head and didn't allow him become President, mention a single Igbo man who spoke in support of GEJ. You flatheaded cowards couldn't utter a word. It was Soyinka, Falana and Bakare of the SNG who stood for GEJ.
Where were your cowardly fathers then?

We helped GEJ become President. Thereafter, we voted for the idiot and when he started insulting Yorubas, we kicked him out.

GEJ called Igbos the pillar of his administration and you Igbos misled him. When it was time to vote, you backstabbers and cowardly traitors all ran away from Lagos to your villages.

Your voter registration statistics for 2019 shows your SE is the least.

You're inconsequential nonentities and politically worthless.
you dey mind those stupid people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South East: Deployment Of Military May Lead To Nigeria’s Break Up – Ohanaeze / EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.