Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (41640 Views)

Mixed Race Girl Thinks She Is A Black Victim, She Is So Rude. / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Shattap and hide your face in shame. Looool grin

I bet your only achievement in life was to come to Nigeria and probably learn some pidgin English. What a dwib, I believe deeply that if Nigeria is a serious minded country which conducts credibility interview at their embassies, you won't be granted a visa. Just another dumb expensive bimbo

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hahaaahhaaaaaa

There’s nothing left for you to say. It is well grin grin
jorion:

I bet your only achievement in life was to come to Nigeria and probably learn some pidgin English. What a Arrow

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Babaken(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some ladies self I don't know what is their problem she will have share of her boyfriend monthly salary is she the one that train him in school. sometimes is not good to show lady that you the money. that is how one lady am charting with on Facebook I have not met her before that I should buy her new phone that the one she is using fell inside water that she also want to open shop that I should buy sawing machine and the rest for her before I realized she start calling me baby, my love so many lovely and pet names all because she found out am not In Naija these kind of lady have to think wise. GUY DUMP THAT GIRL AND FIND BETTER ONE.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Mcdreamy15: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Is there anything else that you idiots want to claim? You wretched souls want to force your nonsense on me. It will nottttttttt workkkkkkkkk grin grin
see fresh laps shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by uyiekpenn(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Is there anything else that you idiots want to claim? You wretched souls want to force your nonsense on me. It will nottttttttt workkkkkkkkk grin grin
so what's special about having a British passport? I've got an Australian and New Zealand passport.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Lool how have I been rumbled sir?

I have uploaded two pics to prove my point, you are yet to give me any evidence that I’m lying. Who’s the one that has really been rumbled? Loool you are stupid, trying to pick up the pieces of your lost argument. It is well loooool grin > grin cheesy
And you have proven what EXACTLY?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Mcdreamy15: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Hahahaamuhaahaaaaa wink
fresh laps.... grin cheesy cheesy where is my vaseline undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
so what's special about having a British passport? I've got an Australian and New Zealand passport.

Don't mind this privileged idiot. With fools like these over there, their government will probably recruit us to run the country for them.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Did I say there’s anything special about it? This is something I’ve had since birth I could give two shits about it. The fact is that some stupid idiots on this thread tried to categorise me as the typical Nigerian gold digging bitch, when clearly I live a decent that I can sustain for myself. Then the next claim was that I’m a fake London babe, so sometimes you have to go the extra mile to prove a point. Thank you for your time.
uyiekpenn:

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mcdreamy15:

Guy, you're not helping.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Ozkar: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Passport wars! grin

*retreats into the shadows*
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
At least you can admit that I’m privileged. I’m not broke again again abi loool? It is well. You people are pitiful grin grin
jorion:

Don't mind this privileged idiot. With fools like these over there, their government will probably recruit us to run the country for them.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sorry but what the hell is this? And why do I care about this?
0monnak0da:

And you have proven what EXACTLY?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Hahahaamuhaahaaaaa wink
these ur laps sha

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Did I say there’s anything special about it? This is something I’ve had since birth I could give to shits about it. The fact is that some stupid idiots on this thread tried to categorise me as the typical Nigerian gold digging bitch, when clearly I live a decent that I can sustain for myself. Then the next claim was that I’m a fake London babe, so sometimes you have to go the extra mile to prove a point. Thank you for your time.

Nobody is categorizing you as a Nigerian gold digging bitch... Madam, you are a NIGERIAN/ BRIT GOLD DIGGING BITCH. Problem solved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
jorion:

There is nothing privileged about her or to prove that she has a British passport

I just posted a picture of British Passport it could be anyone's or fake means NOTHING

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by uyiekpenn(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Did I say there’s anything special about it? This is something I’ve had since birth I could give to shits about it. The fact is that some stupid idiots on this thread tried to categorise me as the typical Nigerian gold digging bitch, when clearly I live a decent that I can sustain for myself. Then the next claim was that I’m a fake London babe, so sometimes you have to go the extra mile to prove a point. Thank you for your time.
don't know about others but from the comments I read here it seems you were sorta supporting the gold digging attributes 90% of Nigerian females possess. You don't live in Nigeria. You weren't born here. I left Nigeria when I was 19 and I can categorically tell you how most of these females behave in nigeria. They see a relationship as some form of paid employment and that's not what relationships should be about.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
0monnak0da:

There is nothing privileged about her or to prove that she has a British passport

I just posted a picture of British Passport it could be anyone's or fake means NOTHING
thank you. Do you have anything else to say? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
At least you can admit that I’m privileged. I’m not broke again again abi loool? It is well. You people are pitiful grin grin
No one is admitting aanything

do not be stupid

Open the passport

How do we know it is real or yours

You think you are dealing with dullards like you

I posted a passport too

Kini big deal

I can post a passport of any country in the world I do not just have time for that kind of fakeness

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi, before you move on to become a full time gold digger, try to put on some weight. Even gold diggers do serious work to earn their daily pay

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks grin

Mcdreamy15:
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
thank you. Do you have anything else to say? grin grin cheesy
Do you?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin
lefulefu:

these ur laps sha

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
grin grin
why u dey seduce guys with ur thighs cheesy
today is sunday biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Now it’s to open the passport again loooooool grin grin grin

Why can’t you accept that you have been defeated? You have lost. Your argument is invalid. It’s nonsense. Give it up little boy. You are the stupid one here, and it’s very clear. You are sickkk!
0monnak0da:
No one is admitting aanything

do not be stupid

Open the passport

How do we know it is real or yours

You think you are dealing with dullards like you

I posted a passport too

Kini big deal

I can post a passport of any country in the world I do not just have time for that kind of fakeness

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

Why can’t you accept that you have been defeated? You have lost. Your argument is invalid. It’s nonsense. Give it up little boy. You are the stupid one here, and it’s very clear. You are sickkk!

Saffi, is it just me or does that passport seem to have no page. Or is it a 2 page passport?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Sorry but what the hell is this? And why do I care about this?
Why do I care about you blotched thighs photo

do I look like I pay for sex?

Any fool can post photographs of a passport whether it belongs to them or is fake or copied from the internet

You only ridicule yourself by postting the photographs

It does not convince me of your lies

My question was

NAME YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
1. First I’m a gold digging bitch
2. Second I’m broke
3. I’m a fake London babe
4. I should state my primary school
5. Now I should open my passport

Loool you people have lost. Just take your L and be going. Next thing is to draw the U.K. flag on my forehead. Idiotttssss grin grin

It’s me against all of you and I’ve still moulded you all into shiittt. Nannnsensee
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Except you are gay(which is your right),there is no need for all this combatant attitude from you towards female cos i am sure they do not seek you out,rather its the other way round..Its your life and your money(if you have one)

Its all well and good till you want to get married or even get married....Being single for life suits you perfectly so kindly end up that way...or better still with your male friends wink

Ziggy Darling. Will you be my girl for a minute?

I'm tired of my singleness or singularity
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

I have posted photos of passport too so what?

You are quite brainless otherwise you would never have posted that photo

It proves Nothing

I have posted photo just to makke that point anyone can get photo from anywhere

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
0monnak0da:

Why do I care about you blotched thighs photo

do I look like I pay for sex?

Any fool can post photographs of a passport whether it belongs to them or is fake or copied from the internet

You only ridicule yourself by postting the photographs

It does not convince me of your lies

My question was

NAME YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL

That's not a passport. No passport is that thin. This girl is a professional fraudster
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Princedapace(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
as in eh it boils me down to my bone marrows when I see the rubbish these so called men do in the name of being in a relationship. How can I be dating a girl and she's still expecting me to pay for being in a relationship with me? That's absolutely preposterous. I'm an Australian based Health, Safety and Environment Supervisor /Coordinator/Advisor and I know the hours and efforts I put in everyday just to earn a living to start sharing my hard earned sweat with one vagabond who has refused to be productive and useful to herself but wants to use sex as a leverage to expect payment while in a relationship. Who does that?

Lol, most naija girls are lazy bro.. At least u are in Australia, u can see how hardworking their ladies are.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.