Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (41664 Views)

Mixed Race Girl Thinks She Is A Black Victim, She Is So Rude. / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Yeah that’s for them and not me. I don’t even have to work if I don’t want to. It’s a choice. My parents came here 30 years ago and provided a life for me that I’ll always be thankful for. Both parents own their properties, and I know for sure that I’m living a very decent life. I’m not hustling for nothing, I’m good. I will never have to beg any man for no fuckinng thing, and that’s just the main issue. I won’t allow you guys to make any stupid asssumptions, just to flatter your ego. Most of you guys can’t even lick the soles on my feet in real life. It’s just a pity.

Nobody is interested in you or your poxy little family story? Whatever you have or do not have is for you and your family
No one cares and no one is interested. Give it a rest already!!
Fact is that you did not do primary school in the UK

Stop all the fake biography and sstop derailing the thread .We have heard enough about YOU

Guess what ? No one gives a shitt

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
boiz2men:

She is telling us because she thinks most of us feel less of a being because we are not in London. She has assumed a superior authority just because she lives in London. To be honest, only broke people with no confidence will feel intimidated by that statement. That was her point.

And that is why I have spent so much time on the airhead calling her out.

I am sorry to say this but only a person who has grown up in Nigeria reasons the way she does.

No one who spent their ages 1-16 in the UK would spout all the nonsense she has

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Where is the proof that I did not do my primary school here? Where is it nigga?

I’m bored of you honestly
0monnak0da:

Nobody is interested in you or your poxy little family story? Whatever you have or do not have is for you and your family
No one cares and no one is interested. Give it a rest already!!
Fact is that you did not do primary school in the UK

Stop all the fake biography and sstop derailing the thread .We have heard enough about YOU

Guess what ? No one gives a shitt
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

What is the name of the school
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nobody is feeling intimidated love. Just trying to prove a point since I had time today and i still don’t care. This U.K. shhit means nothing to me, it’s a part of me since birth I don’t careeee but clearly you guys can’t stop talking about it. I’m amazed grin
boiz2men:

She is telling us because she thinks most of us feel less of a being because we are not in London. She has assumed a superior authority just because she lives in London. To be honest, only broke people with no confidence will feel intimidated by that statement. That was her point.

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
And those people that live alone, are they renting or owning? 100% sure they’re renting. The average 22 year old knows nothing about the housing market. No assets to their name apart from depreciating cars cheesy

I’m not looking to rent at all, I know what I’m doing. You don’t need to evaluate my life honey, I’m good over here. Worry about yourself and focus on your small small hustle. Thank you kiss

Hey dear, don't you think you should start thinking about your life?

I mean, something might happen to your dads investment. You are 23 and have no asset to your name.. Even in a tough economy like Nigeria, i left my dads before I was 19.

We hear stories of mark,bill ,Oprah all making their life worthwhile from teenage. You are 23 and mummy prolly still wakes you up in the morning. Bill and mark are had wealthy parents (ivy league).

You spoke about the average 22 honey. I know you are not average. That's the devil giving you excuses for your failures yet-to-be-success

Wait.... Will mummy give you the money for pads again?

2019 is your year my love.

We know life is hard and we are hoping on God for a miracle for you this coming year.

It is well...

With love my pinkie biscuit

From Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

Shiooooor. Are you not tired. Deltans are generally very intelligent, stop disgracing us o. Stop killing our rep and image. ASUU should end strike so that you all can go back to abk

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by pocohantas(f): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
boiz2men:

I mean, something might happen to your dads investment. You are 23 and have no asset to your name.. Even in a tough economy like Nigeria, i left my dads before I was 19.

We hear stories of mark,bill ,Oprah all making their life worthwhile from teenage. You are 23 and mummy prolly still wakes you up in the morning. Bill and mark are had wealthy parents (ivy league).

You spoke about the average 22 honey. I know you are not average. That's the devil giving you excuses for your failures yet-to-be-success

We know life is hard and we are hoping on God for a miracle for you this coming year.

It is well...

With love my pinkie biscuit

From Nigeria[/s]

Trash, call a spade, a spade.

Enough of the deflections. They said she isn't a foreign citizen, she has proven she is. Now it about her primary school...

You guys should know when to take your L and move on. One up there is saying no one cares, no one cares, yet someone spent hours arguing with her?

later them go say na women jealous pass.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yawns yawns yawn

Even if your silly claims are true, who wouldn’t love to be a daddy’s girl? To be spoilt and pampered without lifting a finger, that’s amazing. grin

But if your stupid claims will give you peace of mind, then please believe every word of it. grin

Thanks for your concern

Good night kiss
boiz2men:

It is well...

With love pinky biscuit

From Nigeria
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:
[s]

Enough of the deflections. They said she isn't a foreign citizen, she has proven she is. Now it about her primary school...

You guys should know when to take your L and move on. One up there is saying no one cares, no one cares, yet someone spent hours arguing with her?

The spade is that she has never left delta state. She is just a naive dumb deltan trying to sell her market. I can see through her. She isn't even bright for a deltans. And if you look closely at that rubbish she posted as a UK passport, you'll realize that it has no pages

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Leave that geh joor.

But I'm in love with her. smiley

She's the one for me.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
jorion:

The spade is that she has never left delta state. She is just a naive dumb deltans trying to sell her market. I can see through her. She isn't even bright for a deltan

Because you wish she has never left Delta state. What is this bitterness in your heart, that will make you wanna project your evil wish on people?

Please, drop it in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Nobody is feeling intimidated love. Just trying to prove a point since I had time today and i still don’t care. This U.K. shhit means nothing to me, it’s a part of me since birth I don’t careeee but clearly you guys can’t stop talking about it. I’m amazed grin
Who brought it up?

You are such a dirty faker.

You ANNOUNCED that your were an Exalted Brit not on the same level as lowly Nigerians and now you are trying to rewrte the script

You are disgusting. A Nebbish!

The only reason you brought it up was because you needed to put others down.Why? Because deep down. Deep down in your quietest place you are nothing but an insecure little girl and you compensate with all this contrived brashness and braggado.

"My parents this that ? I don't need to work" Who asked you?
STFU

Does this look like biography class.
Next you start posting photo of passport? Whose passport and why does it matter to us ?
You really are totally unintelligent
There is so much you have said that has given you away for the LIAR that you are
No one in the UK uses the phrase "Queen's English" that is something you hear in former colonies like Nigeria but you insist you were raised till 16 in London

If some people on Nairaland tell you their biography or what they have you and your parents will all enter a hole and never reemerge.

This thread is not about YOU get that into the coconut that does part time job as your head.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
boiz2men:

But I'm in love with her. smiley

She's the one for me.. grin

Lol. You must be Kidding! Because she dey London, abi?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's not your duty as a man to be financially responsible for any girl's upkeep. Nigerian men created this stupid feeling of entitlement and virus that's quite common amongst 90% of Nigerian females. The only woman I give monthly stipends and money in general is my mom and none other. I don't work under the biting winters or hot summers each day to be feeding one broke ass, lazy, hopeless, useless, greedy, senseless and unproductive female when she's not handicapped or an orphan.

i am non nigerian true thats what i discovered that nigerian women feel entitled to be looked after in a relationship. its like the moment you start to date her, her father's/ her own's responsibility to took herself suddenly stops and the guy she dates takes over.

then as a parents one should ask him/her where her/his daughter is getting all the goodies, s/he hasnt paid more/give money for. Parential ignorance is making these girl leaches

then finally

i think the generations before this one, had a better economy jobs were there etc and guys had few money to spend on his girl and guys used it as way to charm girls "I CAN LOOK AFTER YOU" . Watch any Nigerian movies those are the chat up lines used to charm a girl. And also the old generation time there less jobs for women so being spoiled by a guy really meant that as girlfriend you were special but also men used it to make u a dependent can be controlled easly eg i simply have to withdraw spoiling to either dump you or make you dance to my tune

then all these happened over generations and it became like measuring stick how much a boyfriend loves you etc and it became sort of customary way of a relationship, now things are hard most, less jobs for the youth no money to spoil the girls and with poverty guys are now crying over the customary thing of spoiling the lady as the economy is so hard

the guys who crying now please dont just blame the girls but the guys generations before you they started this upkeep shiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by marvin906(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
fake peeps too full this place

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
I’m not reading that shiit that you typed. Accept your L and go. Please you cant revive this. You’re embarrassing yourself at this point.
0monnak0da:
Who brought it up?

You are such a dirty faker.

You ANNOUNCED that your were an Exalted Brit not on the same level as lowly Nigerians and now you are trying to rewrte the script

You are disgusting. A Nebbish!

The only reason you brought it up was because you needed to put others down.Why? Because deep down. Deep down in your quietest place you are nothing but an insecure little girl and you compensate with all this contrived brashness and braggado.

"My parents this that ? I don't need to work" Who asked you?
STFU

Does this look like biography class.
Next you start posting photo of passport? Whose passport and why does it matter to us ?
You really are totally unintelligent
There is so much you have said that has given you away for the LIAR that you are
No one in the UK uses the phrase "Queen's English" that is something you hear in former colonies like Nigeria but you insist you were raised till 16 in London

If some people on Nairaland tell you their biography or what they have you and your parents will all enter a hole and never reemerge.

This thread is not about YOU get that into the coconut that does part time job as your head.

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:
[s]

Oh, my poco pokemon poconose pokenose.

Do you need me to prescribe a good reading glasses for you? Just maybe, with four eyes, you might see my points and maybe see that I have been unbothered about her place of residence.

Did you come to assist a fallen soldier?

I'm sorry sweetheart.. I already have her gun.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
I’m not reading that shiit that you typed. Accept your L and go. Please you cant revive this. You’re embarrassing yourself at this point.
Lol.tell us the primary school u attended,abi na o ta akara school u go

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Stop embarrassing yourself please. Just stop.
vickatcch:
Lol.tell us the primary school u attended,abi na o ta akara school u go

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jaga jaga boys grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Because you wish she has never left Delta state. What is this bitterness in your heart, that will make you wanna project your evil wish on people?

Please, drop it in 2019.

I am a cowbell mathematics awardee. That's just the first of a long list of achievements. Why would I be jealous of a sham like Saffi. These girls never seizes to amaze me. By this January, I hope to be studying at the university of Aberdeen on scholarship. Please, jealous of a 23 year old who can't speak without the remark "shior".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Stop embarrassing yourself please. Just stop.
Name of the primary school u attended.Or shut ur dirty mouth and go to bed

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You must be Kidding! Because she dey London, abi?

Yes na.

I want to go the abroad. abi, u dinnur want to go.

Saffi will you take me to the abroad.. So my life will be better

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

You didn't pokenose yet you jumped into the fight? Weren't you trying to help a fallen soldier? Yours is worse than fallen, because the young man is just beating about the bush.

If you are unbothered, why type that epistle?
Nonsense and boiz2men.

Is that a tear I see my love?

Take this handkerchief baby. I promised to wipe your years when you cry.

I keep my promise.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:
[s]

I am sure you are one and the same person

I have been consistent from the beginning. I had NO INTEREST in her citizenship but the claim of schooling in the UK based on her Okokomaiko grammar that was until she foolishly posted a photo of a passport in response to ANOTHER PERSON

There was no need to do that . YOur statement that she has proven anything is silly.

I posted photographs of passport too .What does that prove in fact my photos are more convincing than hers . It has a shadow while hers appears to have no pages

However we cannot tell whether they are current/valid or who exactly owns them whether man or woman adult or child

Yet you say

SHE HAS PROVEN...........

I can only conclude that you are one and the same person and I will look at your history

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by pocohantas(f): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
jorion:

I am a cowbell mathematics awardee. That's just the first of a long list of achievements. Why would I be jealous of a sham like Saf. These girls never seizes to amaze me. By this January, I hope to be studying at the university of Aberdeen on scholarship. Please, jealous of a 23 year old who can't speak without the remark "shior".

Go find cowbell and lick na.
I wouldn't start arguing your Cowbell and Scholarship with you, that is how non-jealous people do. You can't spend hours arguing someone's life with them in such aggressive and claim not to be jealous. Ko le werk.

Oga, change in 2019. Wish people well and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by pocohantas(f): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
0monnak0da:
I am sure you are one and the same person

I have been consistent from the beginning. I had NO INTEREST in her citizenship but the claim of schooling in the UK based on her Okokomaiko grammar that was until she foolishly posted a photo of a passport in response to ANOTHER PERSON

There was no need to do that . YOur statement that she has proven anything is silly.

I posted photographs of passport too .What does that prove in fact my photos are more convincing than hers . It has a shadow while hers appears to have no pages

However we cannot tell whether they are current/valid or who exactly owns them whether man or woman adult or child

Yet you say

SHE HAS PROVEN...........

I can only conclude that you are one and the same person and I will look at your history

K
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
Yawns yawns yawn

Even if your silly claims are true, who wouldn’t love to be a daddy’s girl? To be spoilt and pampered without lifting a finger, that’s amazing. grin

But if your stupid claims will give you peace of mind, then please believe every word of it. grin

Thanks for your concern

Good night kiss

There are 5 stages of grief... Most don't get passed the depression stage.. They commit suicide. But, you my love will scale through. I believe God for your quick recovery.

Good night my love.. kiss

I will always love you kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Go find cowbell and lick na.
I wouldn't start arguing your Cowbell and Scholarship with you, that is how non-jealous people do. You can't spend hours arguing someone's life with them in such aggressive and claim not to be jealous. Ko le werk.

Oga, change in 2019. Wish people well and move on.

Madam, I am from the ghettos, I am proud of it. My dad works with an oil company yet I toiled and sweat to get where I am today. I have always told him that his wealth ain't mine. My bros studied abroad and are still there, I don't brag about it because it's nothing special. Maybe if girls can buckle up and be woman enough to own their lives, most of y'all won't be a pity case. One more thing stupid, London no be achievement just as my cousin being a member of the house of rep no be achievement for me. Jealous my foot

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by pocohantas(f): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
jorion:

Madam, I am from the ghettos, I am proud of it. My dad works with an oil company yet I toiled and sweat to get where I am today. I have always told him that his wealth ain't mine. My bros studied abroad and are still there, I don't brag about it because it's nothing special. Maybe if girls can buckle up and women n enough to own their life, most of y'all won't be a pity case

Ok grin
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
freecocoa let talk tomorrow please

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.