Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (41684 Views)

Mixed Race Girl Thinks She Is A Black Victim, She Is So Rude. / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by aswani(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Excellent thread. As life is, it wouldn't surprise me if Sister Saffi and Brother 0monnak0da end up meeting each other in real life and being good friends before finding out they lit each other up in Nairaland previously.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Jeferious: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
kazyhm:

Can you share the detail of how you deal and how you get this type of gals ?
First and foremost, I'm class-conscious. I can't be caught dead dating a girl who can't provide basic stuffs for herself. My current buys her data sub by herself, buys her airtime by herself, buys her lotions by herself. Same with her pants and her sanitary pads. When we deem it fit, we surprise each other with gifts. And it works for us.

Secondly, I don't woo ladies, at least not with verbal persuasions. Instead, I attract them with my personality, humor and looks.

Finally, there are other things that keep a woman apart from money. Women love great sex. I know this from experience. If you can guarantee Jeff Bezos' daughter orgasm upon orgasm each time you both make love, she would either leave her dad's edifice and join you in your small hut in Nigeria, or she would bring you over to America to stay with her. Also, intelligence is important. A woman would likely throw mental challenges at you, with time. If you ain't intelligent, you won't meet up.

There are other stuffs that can help you keep ladies apart from money that I didn't mention. Find them for yourself and enjoy your life and your partner without overwhelming yourself.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
0monnak0da boiz2men SonsOfLiverpool. Honestly you guys should be Fvcking ashamed of yourselves.

If a Saffi Girl says she is British, Why is so hard for you to Fvcking believe it? I'm even shocked that someone would try to Bully another person to the point of them posting their Passports online for some idiots to verify. So as a Nigerian/British I'm supposed to talk in Certain way so I can be believed. When are we even going to stop with the stupid Stereotypes? Obviously she obtained her British status because her parents paved the way & did the hardworking & that is not uncommon at all.

If she says she is not broke, why is so hard to believe? Everyone cannot be broke please. It is on this same NL in Business section that a man I know Invested 3M in MMM few years back & that was not even upto 5% of his Financial Worth.

Someone even asked her to post the name of her primary school, Like What the Fvck? She owes you no explanation what so ever. Are you her Employer, Abeg Wetin you wan use the name of her Primary School do?

Please there are plenty Nigerians with Dual Citizenship, how that is a big deal for you guys is what me I don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
truthsayer009:

0monnak0da boiz2men SonsOfLiverpool. Honestly you guys should be Fvcking ashamed of yourselves.

If a Saffi Girl says she is British, Why is so hard for you to Fvcking believe it? I'm even shocked that someone would try to Bully another person to the point of them posting their Passports online for some idiots to verify. So as a Nigerian/British I'm supposed to talk in Certain way so I can be believed. When are we even going to stop with the stupid Stereotypes? Obviously she obtained her British status because her parents paved the way & did the hardworking & that is not uncommon at all.

If she says she is not broke, why is so hard to believe? Everyone cannot be broke please. It is on this same NL in Business section that a man I know Invested 3M in MMM few years back & that was not even upto 5% of his Financial Worth.

Someone even asked her to post the name of her primary school, Like What the Fvck? She owes you no explanation what so ever. Are you her Employer, [i]Abeg Wetin you wan use the name of her Primary School do?[/I]

Please there are plenty Nigerians with Dual Citizenship, how that is a big deal for you guys is what me I don't understand.

So that Ogun does not bathe with your epileptic mother's blood in the New Year never quote me in your miserable life .

If you need attention I am not the one to give it to your mother.Take her to a Neuropsychiatric facility like Aro for proper care.

You are a bastard and you will not profit in the New Year you will spend the next 12 months advocating for misfits,prostitutes and neverdowells like yourself

There are other idiotts quoting me forming Voltron that I have chosen to ignore but you and your faamily of dogs shall be a special feast for Ogun in the New Year

You will step on cursed Ebos and carry the woes of others Ase!
All her problems and ill-luck shall be your burden henceforth
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Ramos16(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
0monnak0da:

So that Ogun does not bathe with your epileptic mother's blood in the New Year never quote me in your miserable life .

If you need attention I am not the one to give it to your mother.Take her to a Neuropsychiatric facility like Aro for proper care.

You are a bastard and you will not profit in the New Year you will spend the next 12 months advocating for misfits,prostitutes and neverdowells like yourself

There are other idiotts quoting me forming Voltron that I have chosen to ignore but you and your faamily of dogs shall be a special feast for Ogun in the New Year

You will step on cursed Ebos and carry the woes of others Ase!
All her problems and ill-luck shall be your burden henceforth

You've obviously lost it man, I actually feel ashamed that you will take banter to this level. You are misbehaving right now, sadly, you have the right to do whatever you want, after all it is the internet. But you really need to just stop typing. Please just stop.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Ramos16(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
0monnak0da:
You are a bastard you need to stop breathing
Banter you and who?

Ogun will bathe will your blood
I no send you
I no send your mother or your father so stay the fvck away from me
Go and do your Voltron chivalry elsewhere
Hey man, you need to calm down, this is not chivalry in any way. Look I never supported Saffi, but again I understand not to act like an absolute lunatic when things go south, you are behaving like a child throwing tantrums right now. And I mean this in the most brotherly way possible. No hard feelings man.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
truthsayer009:

Someone even asked her to post the name of her primary school, Like What the Fvck? She owes you no explanation what so ever. Are you her Employer, Abeg Wetin you wan use the name of her Primary School do?

Let's just assume that she's a Brit, which she is not. How does that affect my not giving in to the demands of an entitled girl. Or do you think that having dual citizenships will make any responsible guy treat her any less different.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
truthsayer009:

You are the biggest idiot in 2018. I didnt read your epistle beyond the first paragraph. You lack comprehension skills.

Go back to the second page and see what my point was.

I don't fvcking care where any of you live. Live in hell fire. That's ya fvcking biz
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Saffi:
Yeah for those who live in Nigeria, not a babe like I. I can dash you 10k without blinking, would you like it you wretched soul? I tire for nl guys, everybody is not your mate.

truthsayer009

This was she said you fool...

Hey, get off your high horses.

I know a lot of friends who live in Europe and are not doing great. I have a better life than most. Only fellow docs in Europe live better.

Being outside Nigeria doesn't mean you have a great life.

This was my reply and my stand.

See how stupid you are now...

Legendary idiot of 2018

Someone was feeling too important because she lives in London and I wanted to point a fact to her that it means nothing whether you are in London or Washington...
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
boiz2men:

You are the biggest idiot in 2018. I didnt read your epistle beyond the first paragraph. You lack comprehension skills.

Go back to the second page and see what my point is..

I don't fvcking care where any of you live. Live in hell fire. That's ya fvcking biz

Guy you know this is ROMANCE section so all these clowns are doing image management forming peacemaker that will inherit Nairaland.

Me I no send any of dem

any monkey wey quote me anyha na cancer go kee him mama
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by 0monnak0da: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
boiz2men:

truthsayer009

This was she said you fool...
Do not waste your time on eediotts They just arrive at M without reading A to L and start forming United Nations peace keeping force

Na another person matter dem go carry for head till 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
truthsayer009:

K
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
0monnak0da:

Guy you know this is ROMANCE section so all these clowns are doing image management forming peacemaker that will inherit Nairaland.

Me I no send any of dem

any monkey wey quote me anyha na cancer go kee him mama
Na kids them be, no blame them.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Saffi:
Yeah for those who live in Nigeria, not a babe like I. I can dash you 10k without blinking, would you like it you wretched soul? I tire for nl guys, everybody is not your mate.
I didn't see this earlier, hahahahahaja grin grin grin grin I no blame you na poverty people wey full here dey beg make you think say every moniker na poor man dey behind am.

See starting bid, 10k wey men dey use play snooker on a sunday hahahahahaha grin grin grin poor girl

Liability international.

By the way, happy new year in advance jare, all these na fun last last
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
I didn't see this earlier, hahahahahaja grin grin grin grin I no blame you na poverty people wey full here dey beg make you think say every moniker na poor man dey behind am.

See starting bid, 10k wey men dey use play snooker on a sunday hahahahahaha grin grin grin poor girl

Liability international.

By the way, happy new year in advance jare, all these na fun last last

Bros, that girl can't afford 10k. Let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by freecocoa(f): 12:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Martin0:
freecocoa let talk tomorrow please
Talk about what?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by irumole1975: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
In a world where being in a relationship, to the female folks, is a business venture

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by irumole1975: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jeferious:
I still have her Me sef no wan own anybody. My own life is hard enough....why would I want to add more burden to myself by seeking for whom to control? Did I create her?

Guy, your priorities are different from mine. Maybe you have too much time and resources to spare. Me no get time for myself. Where I come see time to impress babe? Ask around, I never send pm to any female N'lander since I joined . Any lady here wey fit prove me wrong, I go wire am #20k instantly.

In conclusion, my brother, many matter dey give me headache as I dey so, but woman matter no be one of them. Whether she goes or she stays, that's not my problem.

Bro, may your life be better

The day we stop obsessing over these women is the day our mumu Don do
Nigerian women has seen men to be in a state of sexual helplessness, that's why they'd continue to rip us of our hard earned money

And as @harddon boss would say "he who understands the concept belongeth life and it's spoilts

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Ramos16(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
irumole1975:
In a world where being in a relationship, to the female folks, is a business venture

I feel like slapping that girls ancestors.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
freecocoa:
Talk about what?
easy naugrin
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by tejiri4(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Saffi:
Thanks. Yeah I know, and I am a nice person.

you welc just glad to knw u took my advice n dat mks me really wnt to knw u, can i pm u?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by N0favors: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Saffi:
Thanks. Yeah I know, and I am a nice person.
Nice where? You mean 9ice Alapomeji?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
N0favors:
Nice where? You mean 9ice Alapomeji?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by kereman1: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:
funny enough I think op and I are dating the same girl....traditional....preaching no sex before marriage.....gold digger....unappreciating....works in owerri....birthday is in November.

op get across if the things I said above are true.

Is her name Oluchi?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by shachris02: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2019
kereman1:

Is her name Oluchi?

no. name begins with a Chi. or that what she told me by the way. Does she work in owerri?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
limbolimbo:
I recently showed interest in a neighbour of mine, I know she likes me, but she is a very traditional person, she wants us to go through the full cycle before anything further. But something started giving me a reason to worry about here mindset towards relationships.

She celebrated her birthday last month, and I got her a very expensive wrist watch, it cost me 94k, she doesn't know this. I also got her a really nice cake, cost me 10k, so in all I spent over a hundred thousand on her birthday. I know for some this may not seem like much or may seem like too much, I think what really matters is tat I was fine with it and could afford it. Within the same period, she would indirectly ask me for funds, she said she was broke, I could have helped her with this but I felt it was way above my position, as I am only a "To Be Boyfriend", to offer her all this after spending a 100k on gifts for her birthday.

A week ago we had a very interesting discussion, about the role of the man and the woman in a relationship, she said that "A man should be responsible for the upkeep of his Girlfriend, he should save a portion from his salary monthly which he should give to his girlfriend for upkeep". I thought that was nonsense and I quickly called her out on it, all I can say now is that I don't think we would be dating anymore, because she took it very personally, she said she thinks she would suffer if she goes into a relationship with me, because I am already showing signs of being stingy.

If I keep writing I would not end, so my question here is, is she right? Should I have instead given her the cash rather than the gift? Because to me it now seems she doesn't see the value of the gift and would rather have cash. I want adult opinions please.

(Please note that I am not trying to paint this lady as an evil person, she is really sweet, loving, caring, she loves getting attention and doesn't have any problem in showing me how she really feels about me, overall she is a great lady.)

Hope you are not a Nigerian?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2019
limbolimbo:

She works, but it doesn't pay much.

Don't mind naira land guys lol When it comes in giving out money to your babe all of them will come cool see if that lady in question gives you happiness and peace of mind I think you should just over look whatever you are reading here and focus your mind on what you really want
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by slyfran6(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ugosample:

The prevalent mentality in Nigeria as regards relationships are repugnant.

It's in Nigeria I know $hit like this happens ON A WIDE SCALE.

The sense of entitlements is just undecided
That's why everyone needs to have a bolt/taxify account so they can run � or leave when they can or should
Use my invite code HCPBV and get a free Bolt trip up to
₦2500. Redeem it at https://invite.bolt.eu/HCPBV

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.