Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price (2826 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Now Available / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Bitdon: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2018
Few days back, we reviewed Tecno Pouvoir 2 smartphone and highlighted some key interesting features of that android smartphone. Though, the Pouvoir series are budget smartphones from the top phone maker, Tecno Mobile, but there are still Tecno users who desire a smartphone with bigger RAM size and some upgraded features to the Pouvoir 2, and are willing to pay extra buck for it. So for these group of customers, we say hello to Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro(LA7 Pro) is an upgraded version of Pouvoir 2 smartphone. This latest smartphone comes with a bigger RAM size and a better front camera. That is just the difference between the Pouvoir 2 and Pouvoir 2 Pro.

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Key Specs and Features

-6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
-Android 8.1 (Oreo)
-Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 CPU with 2GB RAM
-16GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
-13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
-Face ID
-Fingerprint sensor (rear)
-4G LTE
-5, 000 mAh non removable Li-Po battery

Tecno Pouvior 2 Pro Design and Display

As i mentioned earlier, the only difference between the Pouvoir 2 and Pouvoir 2 Pro is the RAM size and more brighter front shooter. Both android smartphones have an identical build and made of plastic material.

The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro has a regular 18:9 aspect ratio with slim bezels. The latest smartphone is available in blue, black and champagne gold. The thickness figure stands at 8.2mm which is nice considering the big battery inside.

Pouvoir 2 Pro comes with 6.0-inch LCD display(same as Pouvoir 2). It also has the same resolution of 1440 X 720 pixels as Pouvoir 2.

Pouvoir 2 Pro Battery and Camera

The major highlight of this smartphone, for me is the battery. The phone comes with a powerful non-removable 5,000Mah battery that can hold power for about 4 days. The is quite awesome.

Based on cameras, a little modification was seen on the front camera, which makes it one the difference between the Pouvoir 2 and Pouvoir 2 Pro. The front camera packs a 13MP camera rather than the 8MP camera on the Tecno Pouvoir 2. The rear camera remains the same with a 13MP camera alongside LED flash.

Pouvoir 2 Pro Hardware and Software

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro comes with a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor which is joined by a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. So, nothing has changed.

The smartphone added an extra 1GB to the 2GB RAM size the Pouvoir 2 came with, making it 3GB RAM. The internal storage still remains the same 16GB. You can as well increase the storage to 128GB with an external microSD card.

Furthermore, the Pouvoir 2 Pro runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Price and Availability

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro is widely available in Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana. You can buy the smartphone at leading online stores and retail outlets in your country. Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro price in Nigeria ranges from 47, 000 Naira to 59,000 Naira, depending on your location in the country.

See Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Full Specs here:
https://www.latestphonezone.com/tecno-pouvoir-2-pro-reviews-specifications-and-price/

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by davecris(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Currently using it. Top quality. So slick.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Ejadike(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
This device has it all, ranging from battery life to processor to 4G etc.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by omoalajah(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
one of my most favourite Tecno brand it is really awesome

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by missslimzy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
unique and sleek

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by datyorubaboy: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
i do like this device plus it is affordable

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Behankey(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2018
davecris:
Currently using it. Top quality. So slick.
how good is the battery? Just as they've said?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Bitdon: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Very awesome
Behankey:
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by scarycuteface(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Battery life is always important for me. And that's why I like this phone
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by davecris(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Behankey:
yes. Very powerful.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2019
I love the battery capacity. One of my best phone in 2018.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Behankey(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
davecris:
yes. Very powerful.
great one then
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Behankey(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bitdon:
Very awesome
Good
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by ddjay: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
How much is this phone my country people
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Bitdon: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
ddjay:
How much is this phone my country people
Where is your country?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Blastedholligan: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bitdon:
Few days back, we reviewed Tecno Pouvoir 2 smartphone and highlighted some key interesting features of that android smartphone. Though, the Pouvoir series are budget smartphones from the top phone maker, Tecno Mobile, but there are still Tecno users who desire a smartphone with bigger RAM size and some upgraded features to the Pouvoir 2, and are willing to pay extra buck for it. So for these group of customers, we say hello to Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro(LA7 Pro) is an upgraded version of Pouvoir 2 smartphone. This latest smartphone comes with a bigger RAM size and a better front camera. That is just the difference between the Pouvoir 2 and Pouvoir 2 Pro.

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Key Specs and Features

-6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
-Android 8.1 (Oreo)
-Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 CPU with 2GB RAM
-16GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
-13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
-Face ID
-Fingerprint sensor (rear)
-4G LTE
-5, 000 mAh non removable Li-Po battery

Tecno Pouvior 2 Pro Design and Display

As i mentioned earlier, the only difference between the Pouvoir 2 and Pouvoir 2 Pro is the RAM size and more brighter front shooter. Both android smartphones have an identical build and made of plastic material.

The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro has a regular 18:9 aspect ratio with slim bezels. The latest smartphone is available in blue, black and champagne gold. The thickness figure stands at 8.2mm which is nice considering the big battery inside.

Pouvoir 2 Pro comes with 6.0-inch LCD display(same as Pouvoir 2). It also has the same resolution of 1440 X 720 pixels as Pouvoir 2.

Pouvoir 2 Pro Battery and Camera

The major highlight of this smartphone, for me is the battery. The phone comes with a powerful non-removable 5,000Mah battery that can hold power for about 4 days. The is quite awesome.

Based on cameras, a little modification was seen on the front camera, which makes it one the difference between the Pouvoir 2 and Pouvoir 2 Pro. The front camera packs a 13MP camera rather than the 8MP camera on the Tecno Pouvoir 2. The rear camera remains the same with a 13MP camera alongside LED flash.

Pouvoir 2 Pro Hardware and Software

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro comes with a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor which is joined by a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. So, nothing has changed.

The smartphone added an extra 1GB to the 2GB RAM size the Pouvoir 2 came with, making it 3GB RAM. The internal storage still remains the same 16GB. You can as well increase the storage to 128GB with an external microSD card.

Furthermore, the Pouvoir 2 Pro runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Price and Availability

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro is widely available in Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana. You can buy the smartphone at leading online stores and retail outlets in your country. Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro price in Nigeria ranges from 47, 000 Naira to 59,000 Naira, depending on your location in the country.

See Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Full Specs here:
https://www.latestphonezone.com/tecno-pouvoir-2-pro-reviews-specifications-and-price/
this is nice. Great specs
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by Bitdon: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Blastedholligan:
this is nice. Great specs
Yes
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by datyorubaboy: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
One of my favourite device.... very good Tecno device
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by omoalajah(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
really good device and specifications
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Reviews And Price by missslimzy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
very good device

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 4 Reviews, Full Specifications, And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Camon 12 Which one is better? / Georgeous Photos Of The Redmi Note 8 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.