Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) (28596 Views)

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
davodyguy:

Are you sane this afternoon? Headbutting and Buhari, how are they related?
Since Trump became president in January, 2017 there have been more shootings in America than in UK, and many people have died more than in UK. Are Americans suffering?

Who keeps the record counts of killing , rape kidnapping, looting in Nigeria?
Don't ever compare Nigeria to USA or UK until you fix your lawless shithole.

You headbutt a lady in America you pay dearly for it, can you say the same happens in Nigeria?
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by davodyguy: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ezechinwa:

You headbutt a lady in America you pay dearly for it, can you say the same happens in Nigeria?
Show me one case involving headbutts and the accused was set free in Nigeria after being apprehended, without any form of compensation to the victim.

I'm waiting
Can you also give me a list of 5 Nigerians killed in America and what happened to the culprits if they're ever found till date?

1 Like

Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is wickedness, thank god and his mother should be arrested.
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by gulfer: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Nkiru ....Oluchi grin

Are you really surprised?
These people should go back to their hamlets right now.... So much anger in them angry angry angry sad
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
kiddoiLL:
See as you take beat person wife like say na your maid you dey beat.. the kind of madness that most Nigerian folks have can't be compared to half of that of a sane Nation.
Even if the lady was at fault, what's wrong with being a man and using your head? The guy should be taken to Kirikiri maximum prison, let him go headbutt his fellow men and let's see if he's as strong as he thinks he is... Fvcking wimp!!
Stop being an idiot
What do you mean the man should use his head? Be a Pussy-ass nigga like you and watch his mother humiliated and insulted?
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Ajangbadi...Okokomaiko.

What do you expect from such places undecided
ajangbadi is more beautiful than your village
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Malawian(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
I thought it was Cyracius Uzoekwe until I saw pictures.
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
davodyguy:

Show me one case involving headbutts and the accused was set free in Nigeria after being apprehended, without any form of compensation to the victim.

I'm waiting
Can you also give me a list of 5 Nigerians killed in America and what happened to the culprits if they're ever found till date?

Come over here in the UK and headbutt a lady first, then you will understand better
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
My God! Beer parlour and roadside gist are now worthy of the front page embarassed shocked
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
BabaOwen:
ajangbadi is more beautiful than your village

Ok..thanks but dont forget to go use it and cash out money from the bank tomorrow
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
d woman get luck
wat abt dix ones

Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by davodyguy: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Come over here in the UK and headbutt a lady first, then you will understand better
Stop chasing shadows. You made a claim and I'm asking you to back it up. Show me a case of headbutt that was handled negligently by Nigerian Authorities.

You can't just talk trash about Nigeria, without evidence, as as your Peter Obi posts fake data online.

I've been privileged to visit many countries including England, there isn't any need to violently attack anyone or be malicious. So forget the crap you're talking about coming to headbutt in the UK, it's grasping at straws and being childish.

Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Olaiya26: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
O headi e ni sha

Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
davodyguy:

Are you sane this afternoon? Headbutting and Buhari, how are they related?
Since Trump became president in January, 2017 there have been more shootings in America than in UK, and many people have died more than in UK. Are Americans suffering under Trump to make them violent?
I know many of you trolls do not like Buhari, but resorting to stupidity is dangerous

Trump’s First Year Ends in Twice as Many Mass Shootings Than Obama’s!
Over the course of Trump’s first year in office a total of 112 people died in 10 separate mass shooting events. The list includes the nation’s deadliest attack in Las Vegas on October 1, 2017 which claimed 58 lives and injured over 800 victims.
[/s]

All you APC paid dummies are so amazing
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
kiddoiLL:
See as you take beat person wife like say na your maid you dey beat.. the kind of madness that most Nigerian folks have can't be compared to half of that of a sane Nation.
Even if the lady was at fault, what's wrong with being a man and using your head? The guy should be taken to Kirikiri maximum prison, let him go headbutt his fellow men and let's see if he's as strong as he thinks he is... Fvcking wimp!!

The country is filled with mad and sick people

The next place I have been to with mad and sick people are Liberians.

Yeye
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ezechinwa:

no mind am.
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fyi0:

Stop being an idiot
What do you mean the man should use his head? Be a Pussy-ass nigga like you and watch his mother humiliated and insulted?
Oh!! you didn't disappoint me.. you finally came out clean.. I see being a man using ur head is all about beating women that way to you.. there were no other ways he could've acted and show his worth other than being an animal?? I bet yo momma taught you that to fight for her you should turn into an animal or you learnt that on your own?
Well I didn't think I'll say this, but you done it!! You're finally going home with the biggest idiot on the planet for the last month of 2018.. This year's last biggest idiot awards belongs to you..congratulations son, you made your momma proud

Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
[img][/img]
BornnAgainChild:

Ok..thanks but dont forget to go use it and cash out money from the bank tomorrow
you're the one that made a dumb statement about the name of the place.
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by henrysolution(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
he rushed to the police thinking "FIRST TO RRPORT" will save him
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
BabaOwen:
[img][/img]you're the one that made a dumb statement about the name of the place.

Entering the new year senseless wouldnt favoyr you at all...theres still time to change
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Entering the new year senseless wouldnt favoyr you at all...theres still time to change
k
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by jafol(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
[b][/b]IBO MEN ARE THE BEST HUSBANDS AND CAREGIVERS -IPOB WOMEN.
Re: Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) by Papaaldrich: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Afromedia people Don reach here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.