Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) (61824 Views)

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / 71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by AngryMisogynist: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Northern youths and drugs are like humans and oxygen

They live and survive on hard drugs

You see what how hard drugs has affected BUHARI at his old age

Use your head

Why are you using a female moniker?
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by IamGoke(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
I say "say no to drugs then I do that shít!".

50Cent Animal ambition.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Use your head, use your head?

Finally somebody does it.

grin
He made use his head and the world are complaining...
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Upright750: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
That's is logo Benz.. 4 tires .. No try am oo.. He knows what he is up to..
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm speechless. Pls they should just help him anyway they could. This is so painful seen someone child in this situation.

Don't know what to say.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Use your head, use your head?

Finally somebody does it.

grin
Clown
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by papyskinsy: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
pls who has the video
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Akowemoon(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigeria which way? N the so called celebrities are promoting Codeine diet.. #SaNo2Drugs
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by fasho01(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
dermmy:

U sef don high be that grin grin
grin grin
I been dey church then. Probably I was filled with the Spirit
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by autonomous22: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
next time make him take small, the way him head go fit carry...
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
he wants to join Nebuchadnezzar in the forest.... walk with head ke
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin the weed wey im smoke strong gaan.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Willgates(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gives a whole new meaning to "keep your head down"
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by babatrigga(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok oo grin

Sheck below

Fatal Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State, 4 Months Old Child Saved(photos)

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/fatal-accident-along-afikpo-road-in.html
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by RevenGeMission: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
naijapikin04:

Ori n yun ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha wàá ṣe ire pàdí mi grin
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
HeWrites:
Lol

Sometimes, you have to be HIGH to understand THE MOST HIGH

If you know you know grin
of course, if u don't high sometimes, u can't recognize there is someone who is always and only the most high, baba i praise you(God) the most high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Aba weed no get part two
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Ziel20: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is that point where I really really need joint
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by ogbu80(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
His royal highness
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by MightySparrow: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Akowonjo
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by leonard002(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
lolz... today na Sunday oh

Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Mactons(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Are you looking for someone to write an SEO article for your blog at a very low rate. Follow the link below to contact me.

www.fiverr.com/blogcraft
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
hahahaha, that's why drug abuse is bad.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Almunjid(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Northern youths and drugs are like humans and oxygen

They live and survive on hard drugs

You see how hard drugs has affected BUHARI at his old age

Use your head

I should use my head for what? I hope u no mean say make I use my head walk like ur friend above. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by caye(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
PLS FAMILY, IS IT TRUE THAT AMPHETAMINES ARE NOW BEING USED BY NIGERIAN YOUTHS; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OTHER LABORATORY-MADE DRUGS?
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Science students..cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Rhea(f): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Famousbabe:
Here is a trending video of a young Nigerian man that is high on drugs behaving abnormally.

People gathered to look at him display his abnormal act. They poured pure water on him.

After that, he started walking with his head on the ground. He put his head and hands on the ground and started moving around.

See photos and watch the video here after the cut...

See reactions from Nigerians...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/nigerian-man-high-on-drugs-walks-with.html?m=1

The guy is making a direct call to his ancestors before joining them. He is exercising his civil rights of self-kolo.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2018
bigt2:
Flakka
Or Colorado?

Certainly not flakka because this would be a child's play when compared to the deadly effect of flakka.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by bigt2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Xda59:

Certainly not flakka because this would be a child's play when compared to the deadly effect of flakka.
Seems you're right.
Re: Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On May 31, 2019
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

204 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1932. 319 discharged. 58 deaths / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.