Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (40642 Views)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Popular Nigerian Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY has replied a curious fan who asked him if his wife would have married him if he wasn't at the height he is now.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/comedian-ay-replies-curious-fan-who-asked-wife-married-rich.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2018

4 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Good question and a matured reply from AY unlike some yeyebrities that will lash out at their fans at the slightest opportunity undecided

PS: Some ladies can smell success afar, it's good she sticked with him, now she is reaping the rewards of her patience cheesy grin

248 Likes 21 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Imortal001: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
People should learn how to mind their business.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YurFatHer: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2018
At least, slim kizz will forever hold his peace by minding his business.

16 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by chriskosherbal(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2018
That's was a cool reply from AY

Well It was not the guyz fault for asking that kind of question cos these days such ladies are rare to comeby..

He only needed assurance.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ceejayMAX(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Tales by moonlight grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by babyfaceafrica: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2018
both ay and the guy na troll!!!

7 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ceejayMAX(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Tales by moonlight grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ramdris(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2018
That Guy is plainly stupid for asking such a question... Minding ones business is one of the surest way of living long on earth...

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Topccy007z: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2018
We still had ladies who could wait patiently in those days compared to this present time.

Nowadays ladies prefer starting their journeys on the fast lane and that's why they die on that fast lane by ending up being used for rituals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by oneluv11: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Ay reply na murderer, just like how man city go murder their opposition today

I'm back with a banger

man city wins

Chelsea 2x

addup for more sure odds.

0808558398add up on WhatsApp

.pls for serious betters that want to make money

2/3 odds only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't know why guys find it hard to believe that a very beautiful lady can be truly in love with an ugly guy.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Fidelismaria: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I don't know why guys find it hard to believe that a very beautiful lady can be truly in love with an ugly guy.

grin grin

Lol

Are you in love with an ugly guy

Speaking from experience?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin no o. Sorry o...my eyes aren't big for nothing... I like cute guys tongue

Fidelismaria:

grin grin

Lol

Are you in love with an ugly guy

Speaking from experience?

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by derrydinny: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
mature reply from AY unlike some stupid people that will turn it to insult e.g jim iyke
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by englishmart(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
lubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by millionboi2: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
D way AY hustle......I think he is under pressure

1 Like

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by nairalee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
U will not see slay Queens rush this thread now o. Love with all you have even if it never turns out rosy in the end, @ least you know u lived.

He who lived and never loved has never truly lived
But he who has loved but never lived has truly never loved....

For only the deep thinkers

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by goshen26: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
God bless this guy, AY, if it were to be some celebrity he would av been lashed
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by merryossai(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
We all pray to have that special girl that will stand by us in future in spite of all. but even if I have her, money must be made, cos I got to keep her glowing just as AY kept his.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by enemyofprogress: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
All liars will go to hell
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by PNomsule: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Expert advice, to cash out or not?

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by martyns303(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Not ugly one, but broke one. and I am in a similar situation.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Auxtin85(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
There are still few good ones. My wife started dating me 4yrs ago when I had nothing to add to my name. Some women have foresight they don’t care about your present situation but the future. Some are blinded by greed on arrival

6 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Larryallovernig: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
tongue
When you want to show your village people that you have Arrived. They end up surprising you.. ......

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by kenodrill: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Am ugly...can I be the man after your heart
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by zicoraads: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't blame the fan for asking.

And I also love AY's response. It's the same thing that has made Peter of PSquare to stick to his wife. Same with 2Face and Annie and a host of other celebrities. Those were the days when women stuck with their men, irrespective of his financial status.

Now, it has all gone to the dogs. Most ladies now attach more importance to the money a guy has; while ignoring the fact that the guy has drive, goals and values. They want the now and here.

It's a sad reality of what our ladies have become.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by eph12(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
oneluv11:
Ay reply na murderer, just like how man city go murder their opposition today

I'm back with a banger

man city wins

Chelsea 2x

addup for more sure odds.

08167170992 add up on WhatsApp

.pls for serious betters that want to make money

2/3 odds only
So this is the sure odd you're using for advertisement? Something that any novice can bring up? Smh
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Bizibi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
I wish I was in his shoes,it is difficult to find love when one is comfortable in life,very difficult......

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' / Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.